Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I MISSED THEM SO MUCH I THINK THEY ARE IN THE SET OF ANNE4S PROGRAM NOT SURE WHY ARE THEY GONNA RECORD TOGETHER OR JUST VISITING THEM

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is soooooooooooo looving he will be with her in every step she take he will make sure she has his full support ,this is called LOVE

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
love love love

her work is his work , and simply "HER HAPPINESS IS HIS" is simple as that you just need a real loving heart that care that much nothing more

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
these 2 are like sticky rice lol
kim is doing her final in KC plot
I wish she make her story a happy ending
she was asking advice in her fb live with mark,which one do u prefer when u watching lakorn,P'ek die or N'ek die

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
these 2 are like sticky rice lol
kim is doing her final in KC plot
I wish she make her story a happy ending
she was asking advice in her fb live with mark,which one do u prefer when u watching lakorn,P'ek die or N'ek die
aaaaaaaaaaa that's why she asked that awwwwww i too want a happy ending don't tell me kim will be in the future a sadist producer hahaha :p joking

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
p'OH is me right there when seeing that pix awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww can't wait for their behind scene moment when they start their new lakorn

and that "thank you" from her mean a lot

thank you for always being there thank you for your love thank you for your care thank you for your support thank you for being a real man for me thank you for making me feel like a princess

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her thank you is for that prize mark gave her Sushi lol
it say a lot :lol: such a loving caring man who know how to encourage people who he love and she definitely by her thank you she show she is grateful for his love and support

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
they are so sweet mark is spoiling kim as always
he's saying not going any where to eat after this but he still take kim to has sushi as her prize
:thumbup: