Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Full Bookmark EP.15 [3/3] | Switzerland Road Trip พักผ่อนชิลๆส่งท้ายก่อนกลับไทย

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

"It took me a long time to decide. Sorry for the delay in editing. We told the editor to cut out and put it in, then cut it out, and put it in until the last second causing the editor to almost screamed. Eventually, we then decided to show you guys some parts on the day that we are the happiest in our lives. I hope everyone will be happy with us more or less and I want to thank everyone for being in our lives as well
❤️
@landmark_0fficial
17.04.2022"
- Mark Prin -
"Tonight, let's take everyone back to 17.04.2022, on the day we were the happiest in our lives. I hope everyone will have fun with us more or less
☺️
❤️
Let's go check it out on YOUTUBE @landmark_0fficial"
- Kimberley Anne Woltemas -

Mark Prin and Kimberley PH

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mark Prin plans to marry Kimberley at the end of next year, preparing to join the Association of Respecting their Wives.
- Mark Prin plans to marry Kim at the end of next year.
- There was a discussion about the theme of the event but must follow what Kimmy desires.
- Smiling, accepted that he is part of the association of husbands who consider their wives.
- After marriage, Mark want to spend honeymoon to the fullest before thinking about having children.
- Kim gave an interview, didn't want to have children cause she was afraid that Mark will be taken away from her.
- Told Kim to not be afraid cause he has the same love for her and it won't change.
- Bridal house is 45-50% completed, expected to be completed by the end of this year.
- don't want to focus on the budget on the house that the two of them design by themselves at first.
- Mark revealed there was an accident from filming set. Broken right hand bone and need to wear soft splint.

Mark Prin and Kimberley PH

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
'3 Minutes with Mark' with Vogue. The atmosphere from the special trip in France of 'Mark Prin Suparat' @mark_prin is ready to get to know more about this young actor within 3 minutes. Why does this man like camping, what is his favorite sport? And when he ask @Kimmy_kimberley What did he say? Can find the answer together with Vogue here #Vogueexclusive.
Interview: Jongkon Phalarit @pookjongkol
Cr. @voguethailand
Cr. eng sub: @thicha_lp

Mark Prin and Kimberley PH - [Eng Sub] 3 mins with Mark Prin | Vogue Thailand | Facebook