Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Video :) 10-27-18

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpcOy1ZHlFP/?taken-by=mk_vietnam_fan

MC: When you had to film the TVC for Kisaa with another girl, do you have to tell someone close to you?
Mark: umm, I was wondering why you didn't hire us both...actually, I did tell her that I was going to film a TVC and had to get close to another girl. She understood that it was just work. I asked her permission teasing her that I've got to take care of someone just for a day

Cr. thicha_lp: translate by kanyayonrose

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There was an event that the media asked about a picture that they took with a baby (noey chotika's son), the reporters asked when will they have one of their own lol. He said he cant answer because its about time, time when it is right and proper. Then they asked if they are ready (not sure if they asked about the baby or wedding, hopefully wedding first then baby? Lol). He said he cant answer but they are attending the weddings of friends to get some ideas.. he said they talked about it some, but for fun, nothing too serious lol.

Awww

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
There was an event that the media asked about a picture that they took with a baby (noey chotika's son), the reporters asked when will they have one of their own lol. He said he cant answer because its about time, time when it is right and proper. Then they asked if they are ready (not sure if they asked about the baby or wedding, hopefully wedding first then baby? Lol). He said he cant answer but they are attending the weddings to friends to get some ideas.. he said they talked about it some, but for fun, nothing too serious lol.

Awww
i will say they are 70% ready the rest of 30% they need to establish themselves building a family is not an easy thing it's really one of the haaaaaard things in life to have a stable strong family so i really hope the day they decide to go to that phase they will put in their head that they need to put divorce as a last choice and always work on their communication when things get hard and always have this love as a generator , care love, respect, compromise are the key for a successful marriage life
so let's wait and see when this marriage talk will be from just talking to a real thing :D Mark's answer is worth fin cause he didn't deny the marriage talk but also he didn't gave a 100% it's near.
thinking of our future talk is there but we are aware it will takes time

twister02

M♥K
There was an event that the media asked about a picture that they took with a baby (noey chotika's son), the reporters asked when will they have one of their own lol. He said he cant answer because its about time, time when it is right and proper. Then they asked if they are ready (not sure if they asked about the baby or wedding, hopefully wedding first then baby? Lol). He said he cant answer but they are attending the weddings of friends to get some ideas.. he said they talked about it some, but for fun, nothing too serious lol.

Awww
Thank you so much for this :love::love:
Awww. Mark. He's very outspoken these days :lol:

twister02

M♥K
i will say they are 70% ready the rest of 30% they need to establish themselves building a family is not an easy thing it's really one of the haaaaaard things in life to have a stable strong family so i really hope the day they decide to go to that phase they will put in their head that they need to put divorce as a last choice and always work on their communication when things get hard and always have this love as a generator , care love, respect, compromise are the key for a successful marriage life
so let's wait and see when this marriage talk will be from just talking to a real thing :D Mark's answer is worth fin cause he didn't deny the marriage talk but also he didn't gave a 100% it's near.
thinking of our future talk is there but we are aware it will takes time
Personally tho, they don't need to 100% ready when it comes to financial thing. They just need to be 100% sure they wanted to settle down already both emotionally and physically cause life will change after the wedding. They can work hand in hand together to be 100% financially.

The fact that they are talking about it eventhough it's not that serious yet means that they are already seeing each other as partners in the future. Hoping for the best for their love .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 yes that's what i mean by the 30% is not just financially but also build themselves as human being know themselves better be sure of themselves and confident in their own strength that they can be partner for each other for the rest of their lives