Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can anyone here who can read thai help us with this long transation ?
i couldn't bother anyone asking for a long translation like this :p
this is a part of the interview in the lip magazine most fans are reposting made me curious to know the contain if anyone is free and can help us with this long translation we will be thankful :)
coconut_markim_29737305_357130188117044_5325997602976563200_n.jpg

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i keep seeing news of mark and a the face contestant all over ig . has anyone heard anything concerning that issue.

twister02

M♥K
i keep seeing news of mark and a the face contestant all over ig . has anyone heard anything concerning that issue.
It was a news started by haters comments in Instagram and pick-up by News Plus. The girl from The Face already provided her statement.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6J15WgXUF/?taken-by=kanyayonrose

Maria Sky, the girl involved in the news that accuse Mark of going out shopping with her gave an interview today. She says she does not know Mark personally. She met him only once during the event and that is it. She never contact, talk, or see Mark outside that event at all. She says she feels annoyed as there are a few harassing comments on her IG. She is also worried that this news will affect MK relationship and would like to convey her sincere message to Kim that Kim does not need to worry at all since this news is so untrue. She says she hope this news will fade out and her caretakers encourage her to stay cool.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is why it's hard not to fall in love with mk over and over again for me because i can't deny what my heart feel when i see their chemistry it's crazy crazy crazy the desire the feeling the passion veryy veryy strong the way he look at her open his lips the way she put her soft hand on him and smile so beautifully this is what made me fall in love with mk first time and stop me from falling in love with something else in short i think i'm an MK fan that can't help it when photos like this show up they are my perfect fantasy i wish i was a writer i would wrote the most romantic novel :lol: jk but i can get the best i have :icon12:

thicha_lp_29414938_179530609511793_1905946661641781248_n.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 in the other scene you said you saw mark and i said i saw gun in this particular scene if it will air there is a little mix here from mark he is squeezing her too much that her cheek deform :lol:
aom_markim_29403393_1712594312120211_3229356652545179648_n.jpg