Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Mark gave an interview and said that there is no fight between him and Kim. The post Kim made was related to someone else. What annoys me the most is that the reporters just keep on asking the same questions over and over again. Give it a break already. If he said no, then no. Fans who don't want them to be together are always quick to judge on their every single move and post.
Right..the interview was all about that topic. I understand P'Pear's face in the background while Mark was being interviewed. Hahaha

Anyways, it's obvious it's not about Mark because Kimmy posted about professionalism or something like that so it's work related and we all know Kimmy is moody. I love how Mark was so polite answering those questions and if MK has problems (which is normal in any relationship) I don't think they'll break up that easily.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think the factor that helped mk keep it strong so far despite the pressure of people's eyes either fans or haters too and the media's eyes is that the fact they accept each other the way they are and endure the flow of each other but of course the love as a base , so i really respect that despite what we feel or other feels towards them, i just respect they are keeping it real in bad and good moments , i had a goal this year is to concentrate on mk as individual more than just an obsessed fan of them i really learned a lot observing mk growing together through this year ones of the best lessons i learned is

don't expect and you will always get surprised in a good way
don't let others control your thought or doubt yourself
face the feeling to be able to control them
keeping it real mean be ready for prejudge
even if others doesn't like you if you have one person that accept you the way you are is enough to makes you survive
your happiness doesn't mean to be more happy than another person or more lucky than other person your happiness is in doing what you love to do

beam__sukanya_27577270_265418093993604_4973231005285482496_n.jpg

sorry if i was took by the moment i just wanted to share my feeling a little bit cause i feel mk are one the couple who face really a lot even from me as a fan too demanding high expectation , the day they don't reach those expectation a wave of throwing temper come to them but they kept it real and believed in each other when people didn't i really learned a lot from this love story i saw in them so whatever the future has for them i should at least thanks them for inspiring me and made me realize a lot of things

" you can learn a great deal by observing others"

i wish them all the best to whatever they will face together

twister02

M♥K
We are spoiled fans and I do believe MK's relationship is not perfect. There's no perfect relationship to begin with. They will also face issues however, the love that they have with each other will keep them glued to each other.

I've learned a lot from following them and also wishing them the best. Hopefully, the love they have for each other will be enough for their happy ending

twister02

M♥K
i was waiting for this scene so it's a BTS?

I think this is still a part of the MV however, it was edited out in the final product. Weeew. I think this MV should have a part 2. I wanted to know if they will see each other in the same timeline because from what I understand, Mark's character is in year 2020 while Kimmy is in the present year (2018). So the moments we saw while they are together were Mark's dream and then it was cut when he woke up. He got out of the car and saw a car behind him. The MV so short. I hope they are planning to have a part 2 for this. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think this is still a part of the MV however, it was edited out in the final product. Weeew. I think this MV should have a part 2. I wanted to know if they will see each other in the same timeline because from what I understand, Mark's character is in year 2020 while Kimmy is in the present year (2018). So the moments we saw while they are together were Mark's dream and then it was cut when he woke up. He got out of the car and saw a car behind him. The MV so short. I hope they are planning to have a part 2 for this. :)
i didn't went that far in analyzing good point good idea :thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
i didn't went that far in analyzing good point good idea :thumbup:
It was actually what I understand from the description they posted and then I saw "2563" which is year 2020 and "2561" which is year 2018.
The MV's story was similar to the korean drama "Signal" in which the present guy was able to communicate to a person from the past using the walkie-talkie.

Kimmy was like "I'm the only person in here" so that's why Mark told her to look for the map in the tree and then she saw it. I wish the MV was longer tho (like 6+ mins). They could have put in more MK moments.