Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we live in a world with a temporally characteristic , season changes years changes , people change, technology change , people born , people dies , this whole life is temporal so this photo made me be this deep :lol: couldn't help not to think how many of us had an opportunity to create a life time memories in a temporal life , well for sure i'm not one of them yet maybe , other people can post this kind of things but i wouldn't feel much but because i have a special attachment a special feeling to them , anything they post makes me feel it personally
kimmy_kimberley_26152426_326218361117832_7990792216190648320_n.jpg

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it's not the first time he called her baby. Remember the Japan trip when he was trying to win her the doll in the machine, he referenced her as baby in that video clip also. They are so cute together. The Iceland trip looks so adventurous. They definitely explored and did many fun activities. Another trip in the book that they will cherish forever, together.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, it's not the first time he called her baby. Remember the Japan trip when he was trying to win her the doll in the machine, he referenced her as baby in that video clip also. They are so cute together. The Iceland trip looks so adventurous. They definitely explored and did many fun activities. Another trip in the book that they will cherish forever, together.
absolutely
i'm admiring their choice of bringing the best out of what they have and choose to find source of happiness truly again not everyone of us had that chance but they have and they took it so i admire that i'm a person if i had the chance to explore this world i would planet earth has a nature that if wasn't the development of the life it would be hard to explore it anyway i just admiring anyone who take a chance whenever they can to explore this earth, when they will gow old they will have some stroy to tell and some memories to go back to

ps: this trip even made me admire pok and margie as a couple they are such a compatible couple and their "on the run" reality is actually fun wonder if they will continue conquer the world like that

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
More pictures :).

kimmy_kimberleyBy me @mark_prin

kimmy_kimberleyขอบคุณเพื่อนยาก เธอพาเราไปเจอครบทุกฤดู แดดเอย พายุหิมะ น้ำแข็ง ฝน วันสุดท้าย พายุลม!! จนตอนนี้flightดีเลไป2ชั่วโมงครึ่งละ Bye Iceland thank you for our adventure till the last day #ทริปห่างความสวีทไปมาก #อ่าวนี่ฮันนีมูนปะละ #อรรถรส!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@"peace" I always thought Margie and Pok were compatible for one another. Some folks always have so much negativity so say about that them as well. But I always see that they both have the same sense of humor and lots in common. I've seen interviews of Pok, and his eyes always light up when he talks about Margie. Both couples are very forunate to have money to be able to explore the world. It's a give and take with being famous. You make good money but also your sense of privacy is no longer there, got to take in the goods with the bads if you want to last in the industry.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Kayla 1000% agree take it all or leave it all , learn to adjust that's the key and i think they are doing pretty well :)

they reached paris in this moments

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was just wondering if they gonna cross jma cause i saw his feedback being in france and then i saw this wow now it's a ig group
aarshar_26297071_168423937100468_6466004712154988544_n.jpg