Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mark's parents seem so warm and nice, so glad Kim gets to spend time with them since both her parents are not around.

MK is so in love, there's no denying! Hope they are enjoying their time together!
Yea they do agree, I am glad she get's to spend time with them as well.

Oh yea MK are so in love you can so see it, I hope they are to.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i'm loving is the easy going and casual hanging out with other people it just refreshing to see , and again and again my god such a beautiful place is chiangmai it's the kind of place that makes you fall in love again

Mark's parents seem so warm and nice, so glad Kim gets to spend time with them since both her parents are not around.

MK is so in love, there's no denying! Hope they are enjoying their time together!
when kim's dad passed away i was really worry about her mental health cause i just can't imagine the impact of that on her whole existence and until this moment i'm very very inspired how she still everyday try to live her life even at so many days she may not feel the happiness in her heart but the appreciating feeling she had for people surrounding her that she counted on them in her difficult times made the inspiration for me

time pass but memories last forever and ever
bencharuk_25036388_1297837020360919_4578194511993241600_n.jpg bencharuk_26067557_139028933449803_8934684027642707968_n.jpg
reyalovemk_25025098_139289413524921_7065221236279738368_n.jpg

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@peace I wasn't in the fandom at that time, but I see, she has been amazing, that is a very hard thing to go through nod.

Sorry I didn't see those pictures, or I would of posted them. Thanks for sharing them hun :).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@peace I wasn't in the fandom at that time, but I see, she has been amazing, that is a very hard thing to go through nod
it was exactly a year ago her dad passed away on 26th november , i was worry about her emotional state and was worry about mk relationship cause when one of the partner is in their worst changes can happen feeling can be up and down and it can get difficult to deal with all the emotions with them being busy people not always have the free time but they did well they did well they were able to adjust it was hard but they were strong enough

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
it was exactly a year ago her dad passed away on 26th november , i was worry about her emotional state and was worry about mk relationship cause when one of the partner is in their worst changes can happen feeling can be up and down and it can get difficult to deal with all the emotions with them being busy people not always have the free time but they did well they did well they were able to adjust it was hard but they were strong enough
Yea I so the post about, aww yea they were, glad she has him plus family.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't celebrate new year cause for me it's just number change i celebrate more my birthday :D :p for me each day is important but just to be nice for who celebrate it happy new year to you , we never know what each year has but if i wish something to mk is that they just keep working on themselves keep built the best version of themselves and keep inspire people the way they do i followed them now for 5 years and a half not sure for how long i will be present but i just hope that they just keep doing what they love for me as long as they are loving what they are doing it's all matter our opinion doesn't matter our judgement doesn't matter and again mk fans should be thankful that mk time to time share some lovely moments with their fans and that's all what i wanted to say for mk who are celebrating the end of a year and the welcome of a new calender's year 2018

and i wanted to share this amazing FMV from @twister02 :icon12:

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Happy New year everyone!
New year, new adventures for our lives and for the lives of the people who we admire (MK). A year to be mature and be more responsible. Hopefully, this will be a good year for us and for them.

Kimmy's birthday is fast approaching too.. it feels like her 25th birthday was just yesterday hahaha. Time surely flies so fast. I can barely feel the change of year.