Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
then how it feels to be a fan of a couple from the start until their married life ?
I can't explain it in words how happy I am when they got married especially when Marian gave birth to their daughter. Just like MK, while they were still dating, they also encountered issues and but that didn't stop them from loving each other.

I hope and really pray MK would end up like them. :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm a sensitive person that always care for the feeling i feel or see but sincerely and literally this i how i was when i saw your MV if i could i would like it 1000 time very touching song that become even more touching with mk moments :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: thank you girl

twister02

M♥K
The song is a meaningful one and I glad I was able to heard it when I made a random search in Youtube. When I heard it, I immediately thought of Mark and his love to Kimmy and I said, I'm gonna make a MV with this song. Glad I had the time today. Thanks for supporting my MVs girl :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I dont know if reporters goona ask Mark about this,if so,I feel pity to him

Hahahaha woah!! Never knew anything about this til now! Lol this is so foolish to say. Following her ex and unfollowing him again lmaoooo