Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry, the picture?, it is :risas3:.
lool it's kim's post in her ig story it was originally made by a fan who believe mark an dkim feel so same and kim saw that and asked "mark or kim" man the person in that capture is it her or mark and the pix is like it's both in one you can't choose cause it looks like mark ad kim

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
lool it's kim's post in her ig story it was originally made by a fan who believe mark an dkim feel so same and kim saw that and asked "mark or kim" man the person in that capture is it her or mark and the pix is like it's both in one you can't choose cause it looks like mark ad kim
Oh okay, thanks hun:)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some moment can't be described by words you just feel it and this is one of them surreal , you now is deep when you keep drowning :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
I think MK are going on a trip today!wohoooooo cant wait for their sweet pics

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope they share although i doubt since it's a mourning month they barely updated couple of personal posts in this month from them , if it wasn't the fans who cross them we wouldn't know many moments :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope they share although i doubt since it's a mourning month they barely updated couple of personal posts in this month from them , if it wasn't the fans who cross them we wouldn't know many moments :D
oops mark told me posting this photo "girl you gonna have some updates" and me :aaaaa:

i think that's kim's gift watch and that's the ring he gave to her :icon12: :D