Mark-Kim World

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
but i'm still not sure if MK are gonna be in the both part i assumed that cause i don't think fans will buy ticket if they put some people in one part and other in another part cause the reason they added a second part cause the first part's tickt was sold out in one morning witch made the channel do a second part so that's why i believe the same people will do two parts mean a huuuuuuuggggggggggeeee hard work a a true exhausting day is waiting for them
Wow does it mean they have to buy 2 ticket (1 from 1pm to6:00 pm and 2 from 6:00 to 9:00)? I really wish I'm in Thailand, I'll definitely want to experience it live one!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow does it mean they have to buy 2 ticket (1 from 1pm to6:00 pm and 2 from 6:00 to 9:00)? I really wish I'm in Thailand, I'll definitely want to experience it live one!
well if fans are rich enough they can do that :lol: but i don't think so

in banmarinter ig they mentioned about the both parts so i believe if mark wasn't in the both part they would be precise about it but until now neither mark's fans or kim's fans said that they will be in one part so i will go with they gonna have concert from 1 pm until night
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTS6lLdjYbn/?taken-by=banmarkpantip_inter

i think you can ask here in this thread to see if someone have more knowledge about that cause i really don't want to give weak information so will wait and see what will happen
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...love-is-in-the-air-april-29-2017.64822/page-3

personally i'm not expecting a wooow thing tbh cause ch3 they are not that great in making concert and also i'm not expecting MK to have that much time it will be probably a group dances with a cameraman trying to catch this and that , i will count more on the fans's phone camera and i'm more excited not to the actual performance but for the backstage :lol: :lol:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well if fans are rich enough they can do that :lol: but i don't think so

in banmarinter ig they mentioned about the both parts so i believe if mark wasn't in the both part they would be precise about it but until now neither mark's fans or kim's fans said that they will be in one part so i will go with they gonna have concert from 1 pm until night
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTS6lLdjYbn/?taken-by=banmarkpantip_inter

i think you can ask here in this thread to see if someone have more knowledge about that cause i really don't want to give weak information so will wait and see what will happen
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...love-is-in-the-air-april-29-2017.64822/page-3

personally i'm not expecting a wooow thing tbh cause ch3 they are not that great in making concert and also i'm not expecting MK to have that much time it will be probably a group dances with a cameraman trying to catch this and that , i will count more on the fans's phone camera and i'm more excited not to the actual performance but for the backstage :lol: :lol:
Thank you so much for all the information! I think the best way to answer the question is wait until the concert day and watch it live! :naughty2:

twister02

M♥K
but i'm still not sure if MK are gonna be in the both part i assumed that cause i don't think fans will buy ticket if they put some people in one part and other in another part cause the reason they added a second part cause the first part's tickt was sold out in one morning witch made the channel do a second part so that's why i believe the same people will do two parts mean a huuuuuuuggggggggggeeee hard work a a true exhausting day is waiting for them
It would be unfair if they have two parts and not showing the same content as the first part. Concerts usually do 2 parts/2 days or nights. Meaning, parts are done by day but in this case, it will only be hours apart so I'm not so sure either. If what you say about Ch3 adding a second part because of the sold out tickets is true, I think this 2 part concert will show the same content so it will be a very exhausting day for the actors/actresses.

I remembered when GTH, a film production in Thailand, did a farewell concert. They also made it a two part concert but separated it by days not hours. They showed the same content on the concert in both parts.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
My favorite look of Kim is whenever she's out there in simple clothes and light make-up or no make-up at all. This one in particular, this is, I think, her most beautiful look :)
yes indeed she is extremely beautiful with her sunshine natural gifted beauty :D

It would be unfair if they have two parts and not showing the same content as the first part. Concerts usually do 2 parts/2 days or nights. Meaning, parts are done by day but in this case, it will only be hours apart so I'm not so sure either. If what you say about Ch3 adding a second part because of the sold out tickets is true, I think this 2 part concert will show the same content so it will be a very exhausting day for the actors/actresses.

I remembered when GTH, a film production in Thailand, did a farewell concert. They also made it a two part concert but separated it by days not hours. They showed the same content on the concert in both parts.
that what i thought too cause it's 100% they did a second part because the ticket was sold out quickly so they did a second for more people to be able to attend so i believe all the actor and actress they gonna perform the same in two parts but we never know cause mk kept saying there is a surprise in the concert (tbh i never get that surprised with ch3 concert :lol: ) anyway let's just wait and see ,
btw the night concert i think the actor and actress gonna be dead by that time :lol:

twister02

M♥K
^ I feel sorry for them but I know this is just once a year event so might as well, give it all. :risas3:
And Mark has an event the next day.. talking about a very exhausting week to start of.

twister02

M♥K
^ Waaah! I think it is expected. Ch3 gathered all their stars for this concert and I want to assume to myself that the video shows the rehearsal of the opening so it's more likely crowded considering the many stars of Ch3. Let's hope for the best. :cheer:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I read somewhere on IG that they are very strict on the concert. No phone or recording of any kind allowed. I hope we'll be able to view the concert on YouTube at least.

anna4mk

sarNie Egg
Thanks guys, am going on vacation as its holiday time here. So keeping up with my fav couple through these posts.. Peace-:thumbup: you do an amazing job..its a pity that we dont get eng subs on all their interviews:(.. i think i need to start learning thai now.. Here's hoping we will get some videos and pics from the fans tomorrow..