Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Yeah right. We will definitely get a lot of photos since it's a competition

Mark's Sony vs Kim's Canon. I hope we will get a single photo of them together outside of the competition

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
kim's camera is sony a5100 but I think jenny is using this now
Canon and Sony A7 are belong to mark
he is collecting rangefinder cameras even got a machine processing all films
he mentioned in Sudsapda mag interview that he bought one camera thought it was only 4000bah but after he paid he find it actually cost him 40,000 bah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he mentioned in Sudsapda mag interview that he bought one camera thought it was only 4000bah but after he paid he find it actually cost him 40,000 bah
first thank you for the info , and :lol: so kim is using mark's camera to compete hahaha well they sure having fun with this cameras and collecting a lot of beautiful memories :love::thumbup:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So happy to see these two finally spending quality time together and bringing in the new years together. It's been a rough couple of months for Kim. Glad to see her being cheerful again and happy that Mark is always by her side.

twister02

M♥K
Thanks for the info.
Wow! Mark's really an enthusiast. That's why I like him and James Ji because they like photography that much.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I can't stop watching this clip!! Awww look at him being all shy and coy :risas3:
another sweet words from him
"What is the most joke story of the year for you? It is nothing, cos I'm nonsensical.
What is the most sweet of the year? Actually, as everyone see that I stayed with Kimberley (special one) in every special day, they are all my sweet. "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOgzg61DQ7c/?taken-by=thicha_lp
I was watching MK's 3zaap clip from valentine's week again. It's easy to get news from Mark. He doesn't know how to protect himself. I was wondering who was the girl. Because he was more shy than Kim :p

Knitty

sarNie Adult
IMG_0558.JPG IMG_0557.JPG

Her smile is reflected in her eyes
Awww so pretty..
a wonderful day to start the morning

Hope mk have a good rest during this holiday and enjoy their time as much as possible before they going to start their busy work schedule in the new year

Knitty

sarNie Adult
IMG_0560.JPG
Awww i love her caps
Does she refer him as her papa?
Should i fin at the word my or papaprinzzi?
Hehehehe

What a lovely morning to start and end with

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
View attachment 3385 View attachment 3384

Her smile is reflected in her eyes
Awww so pretty..
a wonderful day to start the morning

Hope mk have a good rest during this holiday and enjoy their time as much as possible before they going to start their busy work schedule in the new year
he is soooo sweeet all his focus is on her , he is sincere he sincerely love making her happy :love::love::love::love:

View attachment 3387
Awww i love her caps
Does she refer him as her papa?
Should i fin at the word my or papaprinzzi?
Hehehehe

What a lovely morning to start and end with
i fin over the "my" hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttesssttttt i love mk their updates makes me smile from ear to ear
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOrpQb1gAsb/?taken-by=mkpantip

and the way he did this "one more chance , don't cry"

and the way she was soooooooooo satisfied and happy after getting it and he succeed

makes me sooooooooooo hhhhhaaappppyy , they are happy for the simplest thing in life awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they makes me feel in love