Mann's Work

Mann

Very pretty!! All ur art are amazing!!
awww mike_luver you are kind and sweet thank you

Mann, ur artwork alway look beautiful!
prissna!! aww my girl is so nice and kind thanks sososoos much heheh thanks for commenting on your work and your works are awesome too!!

That looks really nice, I like the softness of it.
aww thanks sugar, yeah it does have softness cause of the gaussian blurr

Kwan so Pretty. :wub:
yess she iss!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Oh My Gosh Mann! Your artworks are all so beautiful. I've been clicking and scrolling down your artworks and I can really see your progression from beginner to expert. :loool: I wish I had the talent to make such remarkable work like yours. Did you learn how to do that on your own or took classes? I think from what I've seen, it's more like you learned that all by yourself and it takes a really talented person just to do that and produce such extroadinary creations. :lol: Please tell me what sofware you use to create these wonderful artwork. You've inspire me to learn how to create some of my own. :D I also wish you to keep up all the good work you've done.

Mann

WOW!!! That's so pretty!!! I LOVE IT!! P' Pinky's eyes are beautiful!!!
awww thanks mike_luver and pinky's eyes gorgeous! :D
omg! i love ur artworks!!!
thanks nat, i love yours too.! ^_^

That is so gorgeous Mann!!!! Its so prettttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D
awww thanks chenruknote! so kind! :D
Oh My Gosh Mann! Your artworks are all so beautiful. I've been clicking and scrolling down your artworks and I can really see your progression from beginner to expert. :loool: I wish I had the talent to make such remarkable work like yours. Did you learn how to do that on your own or took classes? I think from what I've seen, it's more like you learned that all by yourself and it takes a really talented person just to do that and produce such extroadinary creations. :lol: Please tell me what sofware you use to create these wonderful artwork. You've inspire me to learn how to create some of my own. :D I also wish you to keep up all the good work you've done.
omg. thanks so much, yeah i have improved cause i practice alot heheeh, awww thanks for looking at my arts, so nice, awww well i wouldn't call it talent, i call it a hobbie, i like to try things, and i learned by myself , no i did not take any classes eeheh, well i just go through sites and maybe 5-6 tutorials may have taught me these skills, but you gotta be one of the kindest person, hehehe i use adobe photoshop 7.0 lol its good i like it and thats what i practice on, thanks so much for your support and comment, if you would like you can ask me anything and i'll be sure to awnser them, thanks once agian jthepsen :wub:

new artwork/banner talay rissaya hehe

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Another beautiful poster! How do you make your pictures stand out? I would always have soft edges around my pictures cause I use a soft edge erase to just erase the background, then I blend it or feather the picture, but I still have observable edges around the pictures. I don't want to blend it in too much, or my picture comes out almost transparent.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Mann, you have yet another awesome poster! :yahoo: Everyone looks so pieced together like it's a real thing or something. You are a truly experienced one. Can't wait to see more!!! :)

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
MANN!!! GREAT JOB!!! I LOVE THEM!! I WISH I WAS AS GOOD AS YOU!! Can you tell me what type of font this is? The part that says "Currently Watching...."

I LOVE THAT FONT! Any idea where I can get it? What's the name of the font?