Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
laa orr on half sister is jealous of nu yim. omg like mother like daughter. the mother now wants her daughter to come to laa orr on so she can take her out when there's special occassion going on; sad that she doesnt think of how she treated her. evil!

ka nong and his wife are feeling really bad about what they did in the past. his son will die? omg that other guy is evil to kill a kid intentionally. the old lady maid was so nice to bring them food even they were so mean to her...

i think she aged b/c of the way they wanted her to look b/c it's a period lakorn and with the rank she's in, her hair style etc...
still pretty though.

looksy

sarNie Adult
i think she aged b/c of the way they wanted her to look b/c it's a period lakorn and with the rank she's in, her hair style etc...
still pretty though.
I totally agree with you. To me, Aom is just as lovely as ever. She still has that youthful glow on her face. It's the wardrobe, which does not flatter Aom's petite frame, and the hairstyle that makes her look like she's aged......and that's the look that they are going for b/c she is supposed to be old enough to be Vill's mother. I miss Aom with long hair. :D

OMGosh, like you guys, I hate R's character, too. He makes Kanong look good, but then again, Kanong is beginning to see the light.

And Captain's acting was so impressive today. I loved how his eyes glared at the news of his son's death and the way his tears dropped. It was some powerful acting.

Also, preview translations for the next two episodes are up, for those who are interested.
http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
okies today episode khun dang die from high fever .... :tearybye: that is so wrong from him to do that to a little boy. Also, khun thep doesn't like the fact his daughter is getting close to narin. Next episode khun thep is gonna be taken away <_< and LaOr-On is sick that when Son character comes in. Awww her happiness is gonna be gone

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have no idea what episode im on but im on disc 3, im assuming since the disc is 1 hr 50 minutes long, there's 3 episode in one therefore im assuming im on episode 9. she married him too soon. it seemed like yot really loved her until the bitch entered. he deserved what's coming to him in the later episodes. i really do hope he regrets. orng is too nice. i cried when yot's father died. what a bastard.

okay when i have calmed down i will be able to catch up with the on air episode.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say that after watching today's episode I love Aom's acting even more. She cries so beautifully! I'm a little confused as to how she actually gave birth since it showed her unconscious after the doctor came. Maybe they'll explain it in the next episode?

looksy

sarNie Adult
I have to say that after watching today's episode I love Aom's acting even more. She cries so beautifully! I'm a little confused as to how she actually gave birth since it showed her unconscious after the doctor came. Maybe they'll explain it in the next episode?
I have to agree with you on Aom's acting. Watching this lakorn reminds me why I love her so much as an actress. At your comments about La-Or-Orn giving birth while being unconscious, it really does happen. My mom had an accident and fell while she was pregnant. The fall must have caused her to go into premature labor b/c later that night while she was unconscious the midwife delivered the baby. Unfortunately, the baby didn't survive.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn any good? I like Aom but I've been delaying this lakorn because I don't want to see Captain play bad especially to Aom. It's because they were once one of my favorite couple.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn any good? I like Aom but I've been delaying this lakorn because I don't want to see Captain play bad especially to Aom. It's because they were once one of my favorite couple.
i like it and it's not the typical boran where there's always so much drama like ching chang. i didnt watch that after the first couple episodes...
i couldnt go on!

this has a good pace, good moral about her life.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
i know me too.......i just love to see them together...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
anyone watched it yet today? i saw it but without voice lol...

seems like he's being band from the country? cant they not go with him? so he didnt die then? or did they kill him later?

i felth aom's sorrow and kongs. i was teary even when there's no volume lol crazy me!

i swear that bad guy is up to no good. he wants laa orr on i know it. he had eyes on her since she married khun thep!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
anyone watched it yet today? i saw it but without voice lol...

seems like he's being band from the country? cant they not go with him? so he didnt die then? or did they kill him later?

i felth aom's sorrow and kongs. i was teary even when there's no volume lol crazy me!

i swear that bad guy is up to no good. he wants laa orr on i know it. he had eyes on her since she married khun thep!
I agree, I was teary too. it was so sad knowing you might not see that person again....the feeling of La-Or on

They were band from the capital...not the country and khun thep is going with them...he's not sure where it going to be and the hardship they will face so he rather has his family stay in the capital...and later he died of some kind of sickness.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I agree, I was teary too. it was so sad knowing you might not see that person again....the feeling of La-Or on

They were band from the capital...not the country and khun thep is going with them...he's not sure where it going to be and the hardship they will face so he rather has his family stay in the capital...and later he died of some kind of sickness.

oh okay thanks. i was at work and cant have the volume on lol...

i'll watch it at home. okay i see where it's going...
gosh have to wait until next week to watch it sigh***

looksy

sarNie Adult
I cried so much watching today's episode. What a horrible situation. Poor La-or-orn watched Thep being taken away in the boat until he was no longer in her line of sight and Thep did the same, looking at his family for one last time. And Thep's mom, she couldn't bare to see them take her son away so she just turned around and cried to herself.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
So sad to watch Khun Thep saying goodbye to his family. Since he wrote out his Will...Khun Thep already knew that he will never going to see his family again. Well the next episode looks so grim and sad. I can't believe the nerve of that guy...using Khun thep's letter as blackmail for Laor-on to become his mistress. I hope she doesn't do that bc she should know how her husband is.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i watched it last night with volume. so sad!!! i cried yikes! hehe...
it was sad for their family have to go through that. her love is torn by him having to leave. i agree it doesnt seem like he has hope to come back that's why he left all that will for laa orr onn and the kids.

i'm thinking he's going to try to blackmail him as well with khun thep's letter sad!!! seems like they were in the room together but i sure hope someone intrude or something happens for it not to be a success...

perhaps the letter is his last letter saying he's about to die??? wonder how he got it and it didnt come to their house???

cant wait to watch it monday agrrr!