[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Oh sarN, I need to ask questions, put in my thoughts so I could read your thoughts after lol. This is the way for me to get you to post so detailed & informative :celebrate16: . :clap: Well said!!!

She was unique and talent . He was drawn to her since day one BUT I think its more like he was curious/suspicious about her hidden ability , therefore he train her on different level of martial art to see her capability and she turn out to be very challenging . She was
obedience as his maidservant but she was never attentive toward him without being told first what to do LOL , therefore , I don't think XE have feeling for WYX romantically YET during the time she with him at Green Village, she only wanted to protect her sister & to survive but over time she develops another form of relationship, student/mentor and some lingering feeling of trust/companion but was heart broken to over heard she wasn't worth his protection but just another pawn to use & disgurad. Even with the Prince , YX , I felt it's more like pity because he suffer family loss like her , more like a brother/sister type of bonding. I think XE doesn't know what romance is beweent man & woman . She the whatever girl LOL. I think it will take WYX suppose death to make her realize how much he really mean to her .

Ms.Zoe

Oh yes it is funny that they were going back & forth on which is her name, she kept saying that she is CQ & he kept saying she is Xing'er. Before that he told her why he picked the name Xing'er for her, it was bc to him her eyes are brighter than the stars....oh my goodness that is like complimenting how beautiful her eyes are in others words you're beautiful lol, if only she knew :risas3:.

sarN told me his name means the Moon, picking out the name Xing'er matches with his name, how thoughtful of YWY. Sure he couldn't pick her name meaning the Sun because the Moon & the stars are more compatible :icon12:. There is like a list of things & clues that YWY gives to XE proving that he likes & loves her but Miss Whatever doesn't have a clue :risas3:. She will have a clue once YWY's supposed death happens.

We are at ep 52 non Eng sub today Tuesday, still 6 more to go , his supposed death should be soon right? Seriously who dares kill Mr. Ice Cube (the AfterLife group? or someone else?) or he faked his death?

Edit: why do I keep thinking that it will end at 58 :facepalm::nut:? I was afraid they going to rush the ending okay it ends at 68.....okay all incorrect lol.....this is the lastest update - Princess Agents will end at episode 67. It will air 2 episodes per its usual run (mon-thursday), then one episode per day on 7/30, 7/31, 8/1 (finale).

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Curious to know who's the boss of the afterlife. would be interesting!

Today's episode is more about them ugh! Seen the un-sub version hehe.

I need more on Mr.Ice Cube & Xing'er.

So, we have about 3 weeks left before it's over huh?

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Curious to know who's the boss of the afterlife. would be interesting!

Today's episode is more about them ugh! Seen the un-sub version hehe.

I need more on Mr.Ice Cube & Xing'er.

So, we have about 3 weeks left before it's over huh?
That AfterLife group is so annoying, they were hired to kill YWY early in the drama. It seems in the upcoming eps he will enter their secret place. One of them shot the poison needle to YWY but XE ran & stood in front of him so she got the poison instead. I think he comes to their secret place to find an antidote for XE. I'm curious to know who is their leader too.

Let's see I think it airs from Monday to Thursday, 1 ep each day so this week's Thursday will end at ep 54. It should end on Tuesday 4 weeks from this week.

P.s. To anyone: Feel free to correct me if I have the last ep date incorrect.

Edit: Princess Agents will end at episode 67. It will air 2 episodes per its usual run (mon-thursday), then one episode per day on 7/30, 7/31, 8/1 (finale).

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Even tho there hug & kisses scene in today eps but the Afterlife Cave adventure took up most of the eps LOL. AND it look like the evil princes just found her friend (WYX) after cut his belt lose and that danm wood bird fall out , I'm thinking this the reason why WYX look as if he have a belly LOL , his clothes is stuff with nonsense thing .

AND the good bye kiss from WYX when XE wouldn't stop talking about YX. We understand she have to go to YanBie to be with XY , to comfort him , to see if be need help , to fight that danm battle with him but geesh WXY heart was breaking as well because they are on the opposite force & soon they will have to fight each other on the battle field & he also needed her as much as XY. AND after the kiss they act as if nothing happen LOL WXY does his emotionless trademark look and walk away , XE stare off somewhere with those ..wtf look LOL. Im sure both are effect by WYX 's confessions but true to their chartchers personality both remain silent.

AND I love how the Flamboyant Prince said XE is plain , too thin , only fat around the face :risas3::risas3::risas3: , meaning she flat chest :risas3::risas3:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I laughed at flamboyant prince's comment to her about that. suppose to make her laugh i assume.

yah, the silent treatment afterwards.......

oyyyy! the war time ugh boring

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah. War time. The final battle toward the end !! I saw spoiler picture. It seems that WXY will come save XE during the battle .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I missed some parts! Wow, the concubine was trying to marry her daughter to YWY lol, that tea meeting was funny. Also, her brother saying to him why are you looking at someone else's flower growing in their job. they are of two different ranks. he's like it's non of ur business. GO Mr. Ice Cube lol. Don't tell him who to love etc...

Ms.Zoe

I am going to make some memes/comic strips, mostly will be about Yuwen Yue :icon12::love:. Many ideas are running through my head lol, hopefully I will made them work :D.

Ms.Zoe

Ah he looks so confident, commanding attention & XE looks a little intimidated by him. Kenny Lin plays Yuwen Yue so well :clap: but according to his co-star Zanilia Zhao who plays XE, Kenny is a shy guy hehehe. His ears turn red in scenes where he has to be up close with the actress or in scenes that involve kissing :D. Kiss scenes - the bathtub to bed kiss & the goodbye kiss where YWY said "I need you too. Can you feel it?" His ears are so red! In this clip & photo below I could see that his ears are red lol.

Cr to rightful owners

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Lol Lin Geng Xin is a very shy guy! Zhao Li Ying said in an interview that after a kiss scene she wasn't satisfied and wanted to retake but when she went looking for Lin Geng Xin he had ran off to his car since he was shy

Not only is he one hot looking dude, he's super cute! lol I remember watching him on Hurry Up Brother (aka Running Man China) during bed time he carried a teddy bear and his big yellow minion tshirt.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Lol Lin Geng Xin is a very shy guy! Zhao Li Ying said in an interview that after a kiss scene she wasn't satisfied and wanted to retake but when she went looking for Lin Geng Xin he had ran off to his car since he was shy

Not only is he one hot looking dude, he's super cute! lol I remember watching him on Hurry Up Brother (aka Running Man China) during bed time he carried a teddy bear and his big yellow minion tshirt.
whoa! so funny! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Ah he looks so confident, commanding attention & XE looks a little intimidated by him. Kenny Lin plays Yuwen Yue so well :clap: but according to his co-star Zanilia Zhao who plays XE, Kenny is a shy guy hehehe. His ears turn red in scenes where he has to be up close with the actress or in scenes that involve kissing :D. Kiss scenes - the bathtub to bed kiss & the goodbye kiss where YWY said "I need you too. Can you feel it?" His ears are so red! In this clip & photo below I could see that his ears are red lol.

Cr to rightful owners
Zoe, refresh my memory why did he come up to her and stare at her like that in that meme? lol! love it though.

Ms.Zoe

I want to rate your comment funny & informative lol. Really! Hahaha totally opposite from his role as YWY. Oh I need to see that clip lol.

Ms.Zoe

Zoe, refresh my memory why did he come up to her and stare at her like that in that meme? lol! love it though.
Sure, the scene from this gif is still very fresh in my mind bc it is in ep 12 which I am currently watching :D. She put rat poison in the hot wine, wanting to kill Yuwen Huai bc he was searching for that one lady's body in the pond. YWY knew that she put rat poison in it so he wanted to drink it, XE stopped him by saying drinking hot wine isn't good for his health :rolleyes:, she worried for him, he was like really you are worrying about me, she was like yes. He came closer to her asking whether her heart is clean as her eyes...:love: Kenny's acting is so awesome here, his eyes were looking down at her heart then they came up to meet her eyes...His eyes are yummier than the hot wine :D...he drank it then said "You see?, I'm very well." He told her that her little trick can't kill Yuwen Huai since the Yue household is known for their skills in knowing & identifying many different poisons.

P.s. I need to go & edit my previous post about this scene, I put down tea instead of hot wine lol. Around minute 15 is where this scene starts.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I love watching Korean, Chinese, & Thai dramas. I heard about this drama before, I never have time to get to watch it but I finally did and I like it. I love watching Asian dramas that is relate to female warriors. It's a little similar to Mulan but it a whole different storyline. This drama got me hook up. Can't wait to continue to watch the rest of the ep.