Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

nolee

sarNie Adult
I don't like Pat's attitude at all!! I don't know what it is, she admits that she loves Chakrit but she won't go back to him, and when Por asks her if she still had feelings for Chakrit she gets all angry cause it's true but she uses the excuse "don't you trust me?!" lol... totally unfair to both guys. but I love Pitta & Chakrit's relationship, they are so cute when they look out for each other, finally Pitta accepts that they wont ever be more than just "family". Por and Pitta makes a hot couple too lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ok. i only watched bits and parts of mafia tee ruk (parts with kritnpat) because i was in a rush and it was from iptv... it was so sweet though. they hugged so many times it made me want to cry. they were so cute together!! i totally have to make a banner of them when they were hugging in the field :wub: ... for translations, i'll do that later^^. i also have no time to read anyone's comments cuz i have to catch up to mafia.lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Chakrit Chakrit Chakrit.... i'm so in love with him :wub: He play sweet love scenes to nang aek so well. i can't say that enough. he make me believe that he really is in love with nang aek. pra aek in this la korn is so sweet and cute and cool. i love it when he kept telling nang aek that he love her. aaawww. Chakrit is a great actor, he play every emotion so well and his role in this la korn is very charming. Episode 13 is so sad/sweet. i feel so sorry for pra aek. i can't wait to see the next part. it looks very dramatic. this la korn is so good. Love it. Love Chakrittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!! :) :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
episode 13 FAINT! tis must have been the sweetest episode yet!! awww! soo cute Chakrit & Pat whispering their love in the middle of the night...awww....chakrit sounds extra hot wenever he is whispering...Pat's like yes i love you butt...and he's like "no buts...I love you and you love me"...awww...**tears**

pat's character ish still annoying..but Por is more...yeah! he gets all upset wen he saw chakrit & pat hugging... but he forgot tat not too long ago he wuz stickin' his tongue down Pitta's throat..unfaithful man!! argh!

back to happie moments...al the hugs were soo cute...chakrit made is seem like he did not want to let Pat go...he's alwaise pulling her to hug him...aww..Kristy you have to make me a new banner...awwww....

eheehe...can anyone translate for Kashie wat Pa Bong said to Min after he saw her and Chakrit..and wat did chakrit say to Por...

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
episode 14 was great, can someone translate what pat was saying when she was shot? thanks

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What did Pitta say to Mint? tat made him tink back to it wen he saw how sad Pat wuz...
Pitta: You think you could be happy? If she's in the same bed with you, but her heart is with someone else.

Por: Don't say anything to make me think different.

Pitta: You know it yourself that Pak Boong already gave her heart to P'Cheun.

danielle said:
ok episode 13 was really good, but can anyone translate what pat was saying to chakrit in the vegetable truck? i just saw the preview for the next part and damn chakrit and pat both got shot, wow i can't believe it's ending next week
Getting into the truck...
Pat: Where's the car going?

Chakrit: Forget about it. Just let it take us out of here.

Pat: But I want to go home. By now, my father might be all worried.

Chakrit: Well, what if they follow you home to kill you? What would you do then?

Pat: Well... Well, why do they have to kill me? What did I do to them?

Chakrit: You might have done some that you didn't mean to do.

Pat: Who do you mean?

Chakrit: I'm not sure myself. But right now we know that their target is you... Stay calm.

Going home in the truck...
Chakrit: I want to stop the time right here. Where there's only us two.

Pat: It can only be in the dream. When we wake up, we'll be in reality. No matter how much it hurts.

Chakrit: Why don't you fight back then?... When you know in your heart... That we love each other.

Pat: I'm not living oalone.

Chakrit: Why do you have to care about others?

Pat: I have to... Mint loves me and the important thing is that he did nothing wrong. I can't hurt him.

Song.... Hugs... Hugs again... Hugs again.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Because she's stupid! Urggh! She pisses me off so bad.

Something about not hurting Min. Stupid! Like it's not going to hurt him more later on to find out that she loves someone else.

Yeah! She's stupid! I mean, just tell the guy that you're not in love with him... Theere's no point of haveing Pat when her heart is with Chakrit... Por's an a$$ too. I mean, he knows in his heart that he already loves Pitta. He kissed her hecka times!! Thinking... "No, I'm in love with Pat. This with Pitta is just revenge..."<--- Dumb a$$!!!

Everyone is confused with their feelings except for Chakrit and Pitta. They know who they really love... Pat and Por... *sigh* ...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Son of a b**ch!! Stupid a$$ Chakrit!! He loses his memory next episode... His acting there was kinda like Thoe( not sure what the name is) in Saeng Soong!!!! He can't remember Pat and believes Lily!! Pushes Pat too!! What an A$$!!! God!!!... Pat looked very pretty in pink though... Is it seriously ending the next epi? Seems a bit impossible to do.

Edit: Omg!! It was so cute when they were sleeping in the bed... :wub: ... Made me blush again.lol. They were sleeping and then Pat was about to go up and kiss him but then he woke up! How cute!!! Sweet scenes are back... How cute!!! Hong Kong scenes are the best!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want to put Pat in a bag and just dump her somewhere... Take her place instead :wub: ... Man!! Only if...

He even gave her a necklace to resemble his love... How sweet!! I'm totally in love with Chakrit :wub: .

Is there gonna be a peekaboo part? or how about the part pat jumps into por's arms in hong kong?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Almost forgot. Here you go, Danielle... Man, this part was sad :( .
Everyone yells "Pak Boong"...
Chakrit: Why did you do this? You shouldn't have.

Pat: You're not hurt, right? I'm happy that you're ok... Mint, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made you sad.

Por: You don't need to say anything anymore. You don't need to...

Pat: I just want to tel you I'm sorry. I might not get to say anything anymore.

Chakrit: No, no. Don't say that. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You're gonna be ok. You must not die. I'm never going to let you die. Understand? I love you. Do you hear me, I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

Pat: I love you too.

Pat faints... Chakrit's hugging her. Everyone yells "Pak Boong!" .

pyh

sarNie Elites
I think Chakrit not lost his memory. He's only pretending so he could get close to Oh (lily right?). It's going to be his revenge on her. He already remembered everything, how Lily shot him when he woke up. So the only way to get close to her is to pretend that he lost his memory. That's exactly what's gonna happen. Chakrit is so smart.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wah! is tat wat's gonna happen...hmm..reminds me of Ruk Nee Hua Jai...Ken pretend to be in love w/ Oh...so he can be the inside man...argh! can't they like at least fill the nang'ek in...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nahh?? You think so? But then he'd be hurting Pat too. He said he loves Pat so he wouldn't do that to her... I hope not.

This lakorn reminds me a lot of Kaew tah Pee and Ruk Nee Hua jai Rao Jong mixed.lol.