Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Por is good and all but he doesn't compare to chakrit, both looks and ability wise, sorry to Por lovers out there. MTR wouldn't be as good if Por was the main Pra'ek, he wouldn't suit it.
I'm Chakrit and Por lover but I agree with you that Por wouldn't be as good if he was the main P'ek. :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Hahah everyone seems to be falling for him, pesonally i don't think he's the greatest looker but theres something about him that when he acts, it makes you fall for him... ^_^

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
17-20 esp? That is short it like Kristy said it just start and now it stop. I wish this lakorn was 30 esp up. lol.
omg that will drag to kingdom's end if its 30 episodes up :eek: Seang Soon was 20 episodes up because it was a Ch5 lakorn, they always have more than 20 since they air only one hour in Thailand, like an evening lakorn on Ch3 & Ch7, but Ch5 puts up on Prime Time. I think 15 episodes is a good average, most lakorns tend to drag after that or add in nonsense and misunderstanding ... we wouldnt want to see so much misunderstanding would we? it ruins the whole lakorn, unless they have alot of characters or things to tell and play etc like musical lakorn, they have alot of episodes, because of all the singing etc. Unless they extend this one due to the good comebacks, but extending kind of means dragging :lol:

it does feel fast but this is the weekend slot, it always ends within a month or a month and a bit.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
ITS AN R-SCENE.. HERE'S SOME SCREENCAP OF TODAYS EPISODE!... SORRY IF U CAN'T REALLY SEE.. STILL KINDA NEW TO SCREENCAPS..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i knew theres gonna be one!..its chakrit lol. wow, it reminds me of roy leh with tik/aom.

it actually look realistic cuz their clothes are off unlike in some lakorn when they still have their clothes on

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, It a R scene then willing, :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: Wow both, that is so HOT. :wub: I can't wait for Pat to get Pregnan!.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^^huh. so theres both?..whoa. i thought it would be one or the other lol
It both, that why it so HOT. I like the aftermath, Chakrit tell Pat he love her, :wub:. Need someone to tell me more about that part and before he rape Pat. I don't understand Thai, only understand a some part. hehe :D

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Great episode today! Love Chakrit and Pat together! He's the perfect Mafai Bah! I 've watched Chakrit's lakorns before and liked him as an actor but this lakorn ... I think I am drooling :p
Pat too...Chakrit's the pe'ek for her.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ITS AN R-SCENE.. HERE'S SOME SCREENCAP OF TODAYS EPISODE!... SORRY IF U CAN'T REALLY SEE.. STILL KINDA NEW TO SCREENCAPS..

What the f!!! I totally thought it would a freaking willing. Damn!!! Only if I got home earlier!! I'm dling it though!!! That means that Pat is going to get pregnant!!! Yipee!! I'm kinda happy!!! Thanks a bunch dude!! A willing and a rape?! That's HOT!!

Hmmm. I guess it's something with my com then. cuz i have to click to see :( .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's kinda ridiculous that there's gonna be a rape then willing, but then Pat leaves for Thai;and next epi, right?... The rape and willing sounds like Hua Jai Sila from what I heard. Anyone watched Hua Jai Sila here?

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my LOL :r-scene-pop-corn:

edit : showing the clothes on the table is kind of funnie LOL !!! As if we don't know wat happen

tinah

sarNie Coma
see, i told you there will be one lol. i mean chakrit always bring it up on every epi. it was bound to happen.so, it might turn out like the summary that kristy had translated. pat becomes pregnant.

i think ive become a huge fan of chakrit now. this lakorn made me love him alot lol. before, i didnt really consider myself his fan but i did like him as an actor

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
see, i told you there will be one lol. i mean chakrit always bring it up on every epi. it was bound to happen.so, it might turn out like the summary that kristy had translated. pat becomes pregnant.

i think ive become a huge fan of chakrit now. this lakorn made me love him alot lol. before, i didnt really consider myself his fan but i did like him as an actor
told you too.lol. he's gaining a lot of fans from this lakorn in thailand too.lol. at least ch3 viewers.lol. most of chakrit's lakorns have these kind of scenes anyways. not that surprised.

thanks for the clip. i saw it and it was funny.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. i must be one of those ch3 viewers. just wishing his new lakorn with anne will be something like this!..thats if they really are having one together. plus, chatchais first project and its already great. he had help from p'gai too

so, chakrits a fav. of chatchai?

tina

sarNie Hatchling
What?? Pat and Por will attempt to get maarried? OMG I wasn't expecting that. Not sure if I look forward to more heartache between Chakrit and Pat but ZI will tune in!