Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Pai

sarNie Egg
Hey, just want let you guys know that Shahkrit is nominated for the Best Actor in Asian Television Awards 2007 held

in Singapore from his lakorn, Saengsoon. It will be announced on 11/27.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, just want let you guys know that Shahkrit is nominated for the Best Actor in Asian Television Awards 2007 held

in Singapore from his lakorn, Saengsoon. It will be announced on 11/27.
Congrat to him, yeah. I'm so happy. Let a party girls.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omgosh. Pat's dream was so naughty.lol. She really wants him. Even in her dream she was dreaming of him doing this and that... Ooohhh... It really did look like it was gonna be another round of a willing scene had not her alarm clock ring.lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Omgosh. Pat's dream was so naughty.lol. She really wants him. Even him her dream she was dreaming of him doing this and that... Ooohhh... It really did look like it was gonna be another round of a willing scene has not her alarm clock ring.lol.
LOL, stop blaming her, she can't help it. LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like when Por and Chakrit fight, wow that is hot. hehe. why can they fight for me like that, Pat is a one lucky girl. :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like when Por and Chakrit fight, wow that is hot. hehe. why can they fight for me like that, Pat is a one lucky girl. :lol:
Yeah, they were fighting. :arrg: . Chakrit won though.lol... I still can't ge over it. Talking about Chakrit being the perverted one, Pat is too. :rolleyes: .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
LOL, what do Chakrit said to Win at the end of esp 10?
Win walking... Chakrit comes up.

W"Boss"
C"I'm sorry, Jienhao"
W"It's okay"
W"I understand. Any person would think like what you thought"
C"That means you're ready to back with me"
W"Don't. I don't want anyone to misunderstand again. I'm a guy, it's not much to worry about, but Koon Packboong"
C"Packboong's not here anymore. She left to Thailad"
W"Then why don't you go follow her'
C"I want to, but I have too many things on my hand right now. That's why I want you to go and follow her and take care of her.
W"But I..."
C"I'm begging you. You're the only person I can trust. Do this for me"

Pat on the shoulder and done^^.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Win walking... Chakrit comes up.

W"Boss"
C"I'm sorry, Jienhao"
W"It's okay"
W"I understand. Any person would think like what you thought"
C"That means you're ready to back with me"
W"Don't. I don't want anyone to misunderstand again. I'm a guy, it's not much to worry about, but Koon Packboong"
C"Packboong's not here anymore. She left to Thailad"
W"Then why don't you go follow her'
C"I want to, but I have too many things on my hand right now. That's why I want you to go and follow her and take care of her.
W"But I..."
C"I'm begging you. You're the only person I can trust. Do this for me"

Pat on the shoulder and done^^.
Yeah, glad both of my BOO understand each other now, LOL So happy!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You sure are.lol. Both ending parts of MTR in epi 9/10 were awesome!!

I don't know how they pulled both scenes out. Especially one in epi 10. That one was hotter than the :w-scene-pop-corn: / :r-scene-pop-corn: scene to me.lol.