Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

anoi90

sarNie Egg
can someone please tell me what happend in episode 10 since i do not speak Thai very well
why did Pat leave and what did she heard when Chakrit hugs Lily?
thanks

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! Kristy Your Banner!! **FAINT** <---- i'm soo gonna stay up all nite to catch up! argh! :drool:

FINALLY! he's nominatef for something...eyeee! i hope he wins it...esp in Seang Soon.he did an amazing job....i love him as Thun & Thoi...thoi more w/ his funnie facial espressions..alwasie cracks me up

soo Pat thinking naughty who can blame her..juz look @ Chakrit...**drools** :drool:

sarN

sarNie Granny

omg KristyS girl ! hahahaahh dat one sexy gif LOL . It funnnie though cuz he goes for the ear and neck i remember

Nancyvang once say quote "I think they stay on the kiss/neck routine is the neck is one of the most vulnerable parts of the human body and the pose is very sensual/intimate. As to calming or seducing a person who's trying to fight off the unwanting touch"

;) ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha nope nancy girl is into sociology and studying "Human Sexuality" give a higher knowledge and understanding .. hahah

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
can someone please tell me what happend in episode 10 since i do not speak Thai very well
why did Pat leave and what did she heard when Chakrit hugs Lily?
thanks
Pat left because she can't stand the fact that Chakrit is still with Oh. She's sick and tired of it and decides to go.
Lilly comes in and...
L-"I know you're mad at me and don't want to forgive me. I did it because I love you. We've loved each other for so many years. I've always thought they we'd had to get married. But then someone strange just came in and how can you expect me not to be mad? I have a heart too."
C-"Well you shouldn't have used such a dirty trick."
L-"I'm sorry. I promise that I will never come and mess with Pakboong anymore, but I want your forgivness. So I can you away from you with a relief."
C-"Where are you going?"
L-"I'm going back to school."
C-"That's good. Then I wish you happiness."
L-"But before I leave, can I ask for something? For our good feelings."
C-"What?"
L-"I want to hug you for the last time. I want to remember the good things."
HUGS... Pat comes in and sees. She's like huh?!
L-" We've loved each other for so many years. It's been my best times. You remember when we went to Scotland? That day was cold and it was raining. I was sick and you were hugging me all night until I got better. Do you remember?"
C-" Of course."
L-"Then hug me a little bit. Hug me like the days we used to love each other."
Chakrit puts his arms around her... Pat cries. Maid says "Koon Pakboong. What are you looking at?"
Chakrit looked stunned. Turned around. Slow motion. Runs up the stairs.
C-"Packboong"
L-"Cheun. This is bad. Packboong must have misunderstand."
C-"It's okay. I'll take care of it."
L-" Go to her and tell her I'm sorry."
Let's go and Chakrit runs up.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMFG! Kristy Your Banner!! **FAINT** <---- i'm soo gonna stay up all nite to catch up! argh! :drool:

FINALLY! he's nominatef for something...eyeee! i hope he wins it...esp in Seang Soon.he did an amazing job....i love him as Thun & Thoi...thoi more w/ his funnie facial espressions..alwasie cracks me up

soo Pat thinking naughty who can blame her..juz look @ Chakrit...**drools** :drool:
lol. I just find it funny and hot at the same time. catches peoples' eyes.lol. like sarn's right there :lol: ... I wanna be Pat! She gets all the fun :( .

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Chakrit shoots Pat in the stomach next week at her wedding because Pat doesnt want to go back with him lol :eek: :eek: