Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Chakrit is also in here.. theres 2 pra'ek..hes probaly getting with Pitta..they will start shooting the 20th of Feb.. :yahoo: Por is still the pra'ek credit to Kristy for the news!

Edit: actually i dont know if Chakrit is getting with Pitta or not cuz theres another guy Chaysot Wootiwatrakoon..they just said theres 2 p'raek
NOK CHATCHAI REVEALS THAT.......
"Right now we are finished with the script and everything esle seem s to be easier.I have also spotted my main location in HONG KONG.I also have my actress/actor ready and they are Chakrit Yamnam,Pat Napapa Tuntrakoon,Por Thrisadee Sahawong,Pitta Pataloong,Chaysot Wootiwatrakoon.As for when we are going to begin woud be aroung the beginning of February."

REPORTER
"Por Thrisadee is a new channle 3 star,so do you have to push him higher than Chakrit?"

NOK
"There's no need of doing that.I made the script for there to be 2 pr'eks.I also trust that my director P'Mee will do a really great job.
OMG! Thank you Tinah for the news. So there are two main couples and Chakrit is also in here. :yahoo: Well, hopefully he doesn't get with Pitta, I don't think she's n'ek material. <_< Hopefully someone else. Well I can't wait. :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Chakrit is also in here.. theres 2 pra'ek..hes probaly getting with Pitta..they will start shooting the 20th of Feb.. :yahoo:
Por is still the pra'ek credit to Kristy for the news!

Edit: actually i dont know if Chakrit is getting with Pitta or not cuz theres another guy Chaysot Wootiwatrakoon..they just said theres 2 p'raek
NOK CHATCHAI REVEALS THAT.......
"Right now we are finished with the script and everything esle seem s to be easier.I have also spotted my main location in HONG KONG.I also have my actress/actor ready and they are Chakrit Yamnam,Pat Napapa Tuntrakoon,Por Thrisadee Sahawong,Pitta Pataloong,Chaysot Wootiwatrakoon.As for when we are going to begin woud be aroung the beginning of February."

REPORTER
"Por Thrisadee is a new channle 3 star,so do you have to push him higher than Chakrit?"

NOK
"There's no need of doing that.I made the script for there to be 2 pr'eks.I also trust that my director P'Mee will do a really great job.
Thanks Tinah. You made my day. Yay!! Now I'm more relief. I can actually breathe knowing that my sweetie Por will not be replaced with Marsha's son. :yahoo: Thank goodness. I'm a happy camper again. :p Yes!! Now, I just hope that Pat and Por are really paired up because Chakrit's name was mentioned first. It's nice of P'Nok Chatchai to have two main p'eks. That's possible, just like Tae Jai Ruk....the lakorn had four main p'eks. LOL. This means Pitta is also a main nang'ek.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Yay its nice to see Mara happy again ^^ haha abit upset over at Power 3 -_-
I want to see Por & Pat again too since their last 2 was awhile ago ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yay its nice to see Mara happy again ^^ haha abit upset over at Power 3 -_-
I want to see Por & Pat again too since their last 2 was awhile ago ^_^
Hehehe...Hello Phew. How are you? I was upset here too. LOL. Now I feel all better. Thanks for your concern. ;)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Hehehe...Hello Phew. How are you? I was upset here too. LOL. Now I feel all better. Thanks for your concern. ;)
I'm good and yourself? cooling down? I understand, it must have been bugging you and annoying you all day :lol: glad this news made you cool and happy now ^_^ I was actually looking forward to it too since the summary sounds very romantic and I haven't seen Pat & Por for awhile since their last lakorn "together" B) they were the first Power 3 Couple that I saw ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm good and yourself? cooling down? I understand, it must have been bugging you and annoying you all day :lol: glad this news made you cool and happy now ^_^ I was actually looking forward to it too since the summary sounds very romantic and I haven't seen Pat & Por for awhile since their last lakorn "together" B) they were the first Power 3 Couple that I saw ^_^
I'm glad you're doing fine, Phew. Hehehe...yep, I cooled down quite a bit. I'm glad the latest news was available at this time, otherwise I would go crazy. :loool: I'm anticipating all of Pat and Por's collections, especially the one where the two are perfectly paired up. :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Whoo-Hoo!! :yahoo: Pat, Por, Chakrit and Pitta are travelling to Hong Kong next month to film Mafia Tee Ruk. I can't wait for the opening ceremony!! I'm anticipating the airing date too. :spin:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Wow, great cast! I'm so glad Chatchai left the pr'ake role to Por. I was looking forward to this lakorn. The storyline seems so interesting. Can't wait to see Pat and Por together again!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Seriously.... it's due time for this pair to do a lakorn again!! I'm so happy that they are getting ready to film it.

navy

sarNie Adult
Finally Por and Pat are back together. Don't tell me that they will change the script to Chakrit w/Pat and or Por with other.....NO....... I cannot take it.

Merit

sarNie Adult
awwwwww...that sucks...too bad por is not in this lakorn anymore...oh,well..what can we do..heheh...

tinah

sarNie Coma
from Matichon news

Chatchai confirm that Chakrit is still in here but he didnt say anything about Por though

thanx to calla

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
well..that's good that both of them are still in the lakorn...i would've gotten really disappointed because we've waited so long to see pat and por together again...glad it's all a rumor...thanks for sharing the news..=]

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Tinah, you nearly gave me a heart attack!!! geez. LOL Thanks for the confirmation though. Wat is going with these rumors? I hope they are not true.