Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Np Kristy

they are finish with the script and now getting everything ready cuz they will be filming in Hong Kong :yahoo: Chatchai mention the filming month but it was in thai month so i dont know..lol..i think its next month?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Forget it...I decided not to wait for it about 2 hours ago.I'll just watch mines on Friday....but what I'm curious about is the date.Do you know how to pronounce the month ,tinah?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Forget it...I decided not to wait for it about 2 hours ago.I'll just watch mines on Friday....but what I'm curious about is the date.Do you know how to pronounce the month ,tinah?
aww you still couldnt watch it?..that sucks

no i dont know how to pronounce it..but Annie said she thinks it means next month

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okay....I guess i'll try again or i'll just wait til friday.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I saw the clips, but it didn't mention anything about Mafia Tee Ruk. Darn, I guess I missed it. Do you happen to know what the latest update was according to Seesan News?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I saw the clips, but it didn't mention anything about Mafia Tee Ruk. Darn, I guess I missed it. Do you happen to know what the latest update was according to Seesan News?
cuz they have new clips each day..the latest update on Mafia Tee Ruk?..hmm that was the latest so far..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I just wanted to update that they will be filming this lakorn in February at Hong Kong.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder hows their style of clothing gonna look like..cuz everytime a lakorn is film abroad they always dress in a certain style..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
That's soo cool!!!! My friend and my sister is going to study there during that time.
Really? Ooooh...your friend and sister might have an opportunity to bump into Pat and Por. I hope they are fans of Pat and Por. LOL. If so, please let them know to get autographs for us. Also, don't forget the pictures. LOL. I'll be anticipating them.

i wonder hows their style of clothing gonna look like..cuz everytime a lakorn is film abroad they always dress in a certain style..
I'm wondering the same thing. Pat and Por both have great taste in fashion. I'm sure their style will be amazing and up to date. LOL.