Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
She doesn't know who they are and I keep on showing her their pictures so I'm making sure she keeps an out for Pat and Por.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm pretty sure that Pat and Por would be really noticable with all the cameras around them.lol.Thanks for making sure your sis knows who Pat and Por are.lol.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
That would be so kool if she actually see the production of it. I mean she's going to be at all the sight seeing place cause I know that school there is probably going to take her to all the major spots... so lets cross our fingers!! lol

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Just out of curiosity when will this lakorn air, cuz i want to know how this lakorn will be. And so it will film in hong kong cuz that's great how movies thesedays have been filming outside a lot. Hong kong is a pretty place. well can't wait for this lakorn to be on air.

thuy

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for this lakorn to air!!!! Love Por and do already miss this strong, cute one.... :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well,there was a summry of this lkoanr posted a few while back.You can go and check if you want.We don't know when it's going to air either.But they did say it will start filming on February of 2007.

I love Pat!!!!!!!^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chatchai wants Marshas son to be the pra'ek in this lakorn but he hasn't discuss it with Marsha and her son yet..so Por might get replace if Marsha son accept the script :( I think thats wrong for Por.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Maybe Marhsa's son would being placing 2nd pr'ek.Chatchai already anounced that Pat and por are the n'ek and pr'ek.He can't just do that.!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!I would like to se Pat play with Por but I guess another pr'ek is okay too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think it would be interesting to see Pat with someone new but i know Mara is gonna be mad though.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Oh no!!! That's soooooooo wrong!!!!!! Mara is going to be furious once she gets on lol. Dude why are they changing it??? I'm so angry!! Marsha's son is cute, but come on.... Pat is way out of his league. I agree with KristyS.... he needs to sit back in the supporting role and see how it's done by Por. LOL :yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks again for the unfortuate news, Tinah. Let just hope it's not true.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah.Mara has been waiting so long just so see Pat and Por play together again..But now...Chatchai just went and anounce that he wants Marcha's son to be in his lakorn..oh well...as long as I get to see Pat.
Marsha's son kind of fit with the chinese type of guy if you ask me.I'm still a fan of this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to the interview Chatchai made an offer to Marshas son so i guess he needs to talk to marsha and her son first. I'm actually excited if it is Marshas son though.. :) Hes acted in a lakorn before? But feel bad for Mara but nothing is confirm yet

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Gosh, what a dissapointment!! :( If Chatchai wants to change Por for Guy, he is going to have many angry fans!! He gave us hope and takes it away. :arrg: Besides, this is his first project. Why would he risk a newcomer for a professional p'ek like my hottie Por. Hello!!!!!!!!!! If this news is true, he is making a huge mistake that he will soon regret for the rest of his life. Pat and Por makes the perfect match!! :wub: They are named Thailand's most beloved couple. He's going to make himself look bad as well as lose many of his fan-base. If he chooses Guy, I hope Pat will resign her role. Even Pat would be discouraged. She admits that she enjoy working with Por on every projects. I can tell how much she was looking forward to this lakorn as much as we are. That sucks.

If he wants Marsha's son to take a leading role, then why not set him up in a second project? Duh!! I wonder if Chatchai was smoking something when he announced this news. LOL. Goodness sake, I feel bad for Por. I'm losing my excitement in this lakorn. I can't even control my temper at the moment!! Chatchai is a well-known p'ek. I'm assuming he wouldn't want to lose his reputation by making promises he can't keep. Otherwise, he would be known as a jerk. Right? Anyways, I'm sure Marsha would be honored to promote her son through Pat. Everyone knows how amazing she is. She's an asset to the filming industry. I wonder if Marsha has anything to do with the change of cast? If Guy is the second p'ek, then I'm fine. Otherwise, I'm changing my views on Chatchai.

Tinah, Kristy and iamnowhere, thanks for concerning about me. You ladies are very caring and sweet. Seriously, I can't accept this news quite yet. It hurts so much..........

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chakrit is also in here.. theres 2 pra'ek..hes probaly getting with Pitta..they will start shooting the 20th of Feb.. :yahoo:
Por is still the pra'ek credit to Kristy for the news!

Edit: actually i dont know if Chakrit is getting with Pitta or not cuz theres another guy Chaysot Wootiwatrakoon..they just said theres 2 p'raek

NOK CHATCHAI REVEALS THAT.......
"Right now we are finished with the script and everything esle seem s to be easier.I have also spotted my main location in HONG KONG.I also have my actress/actor ready and they are Chakrit Yamnam,Pat Napapa Tuntrakoon,Por Thrisadee Sahawong,Pitta Pataloong,Chaysot Wootiwatrakoon.As for when we are going to begin woud be aroung the beginning of February."

REPORTER
"Por Thrisadee is a new channle 3 star,so do you have to push him higher than Chakrit?"

NOK
"There's no need of doing that.I made the script for there to be 2 pr'eks.I also trust that my director P'Mee will do a really great job.