Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this lakorn right now. Very cute and funny. Chakrit, look very handsome in this lakorn. I luv his character. Pitta, is so pretty, I wish she can be a n'ek someday :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hihi, I remember! And they even make slow motion turning :D
totallie..LOL..i tink if i wuz to see him and call out to him..and if he wuz to turn towards me...i'll probably see it in slow mode too...ehehehe...

it'll be like P'Krit jah...and he'll turn and say "a-laiii"...LOL...then the song willl go off...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eheeekeeehhhee...i'm enjoying the hmong version soo much.i can finally understand..okay! here comes another hot line from P'Krit tat kashie neva knew while watching the thai version...eheheehe..the part after Pitta took Pat to see Por and lied to her tat Por & her were dating..pat comes home cry on her bed..blah blah blah..chakrit comes in and Pat pretends to sleep...chakrit bends down to kiss her..and she wakes up..

Chakrit: "oh! i thought you were asleep.."
Pat:"And what if i were? Were you going to take advantage of me?"
Chakrit: "please..why let me have all the fun...we should both have fun" OMFG..**Faint** :w-scene-pop-corn:

UserNameAnita

sarNie Egg
Yes Anita, you're right that it has sort of a superhero thing when she jumped onto that balloon :D But anyhow, like Kristy said, the scene he looked upon her with his dreamy eyes and took pictures was too cute! In addition, this nice song started to play when his eyes first met her :rolleyes:
lol...it definitely was cute though!!!
infatuation at first sight, anybody? lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wahh! Have no time to read the long comment, but Kashie! lol Look at your sig. it's so catchy and noticeable.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
eheeekeeehhhee...i'm enjoying the hmong version soo much.i can finally understand..okay! here comes another hot line from P'Krit tat kashie neva knew while watching the thai version...eheheehe..the part after Pitta took Pat to see Por and lied to her tat Por & her were dating..pat comes home cry on her bed..blah blah blah..chakrit comes in and Pat pretends to sleep...chakrit bends down to kiss her..and she wakes up..

Chakrit: "oh! i thought you were asleep.."
Pat:"And what if i were? Were you going to take advantage of me?"
Chakrit: "please..why let me have all the fun...we should both have fun" OMFG..**Faint** :w-scene-pop-corn:
ahaha! yes, yes! i remember that too.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.^ loved it.....chakrit and pat had great chemistry....a little disappointed that it wasn't por and pat....but still loved it ^.^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..i certainly wasn't disappointed...for one..i hope i neva see them paired up again...but ah! i know they have a new one coming out rite??....argh! can't win everyone ova...ehehehehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the hmong version juz came out..so hopefullie they're be more galz in here w/ us discussing MTR...LOL

hey! anyone know where Prisna is...argh! so busy now..back @ skool...**tears**

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
LOL..i certainly wasn't disappointed...for one..i hope i neva see them paired up again...but ah! i know they have a new one coming out rite??....argh! can't win everyone ova...ehehehehe
yeah. pat's a twin in the new one pairing with por and ace.lol.

p'prissy is on vacation right now. but vacation is over so i guess she's at school. i saw her at pnpa 3-4 days ago though.