Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah. pat's a twin in the new one pairing with por and ace.lol.
p'prissy is on vacation right now. but vacation is over so i guess she's at school. i saw her at pnpa 3-4 days ago though.
ah! reallie a twin..tat'll be interesting..but i'll have to pass on tis one cuz not a fan of Por...eheheh..goodness..she should do a twin lakorn w/ chakrit's twin..goodness...tat would reallie be someting..now wouldn't it..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah! Prisna is on vacation..eekk! we're all back @ skool now..hmm..still dun see her around here..i'm so busy these days too..i miss my old lakorn days..juz sit and watch..LOL

thuy

sarNie Egg
Allright, I'm back to tie with that 1 page more :D Was so busy these last days......happy to see you're all still here and dreaming about Mafia Tee Ruk with my lovely, sexy Chakrit!!!!!!! I'm missing his sexy lips and eyes.................

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Allright, I'm back to tie with that 1 page more :D Was so busy these last days......happy to see you're all still here and dreaming about Mafia Tee Ruk with my lovely, sexy Chakrit!!!!!!! I'm missing his sexy lips and eyes.................
yes! please help..esp. wen Prisna disappeard Dha9 is still on vac. i tink..and Kristy is about to give up on me...AHH!!

i'm gonna go check w/ Dramafall on the subbed dvds of MTR...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ok so i finally finished this lakorn...and gosh...i'm so sorry fans, but it took a lot not to fastforward thru...and i watched a dubbed abrigded version. i mean it really did get draggy in the middle. pat's first love guy (don't know his name) kept coming back for her even when she can't give him a straight answer. i mean i really felt sorry for the guy. how many times does she have to break the poor guys heart? he just started to look deseparate in the end. also, i mean chakrit and pat's back and forth in the beginning was cute, then it started to be a broken record...happy, then pissed, then oddly enough happy again, then pissed...i understand this is part of the drama...but gosh it was a lot...and when chakrit's character has memory loss in the end...gosh i just wanted to scream no more! and i must comment that i think perhaps pat looked too young to be coupled w/ chakrit on screen. no offense to her fans, but she looks too young, too skinny, and quite fragile...hard to picture her w/ a mafia leader or a buff guy like chakrit (honestly he looked better suited for the n'rai lily)...okay...sorry Mafia fans...please don't hate on me...just giving my 2 cents...i just have to say that i've seen better chakrit dramas...ok, enough of my venting...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:wub: I just started this lakorn like two days ago..I'm on episode 8-9-ish..OMG I know I'm really late but I've been trying to avoid this lakorn dont know why?..But I finally caved and watched it. I'm so inlove with Chakrits character! GOSH AHHHHHHH
I love when she first got to Hong Kong and ran away and got lost and Chakrit said why dont you come home with me! aahhhhh omg I love that part! It was really funny when she was saying "help me help me" lol and then she hella grabbed on to the security guy! hahaha
At first I felt really bad for Por but now I dont care anymore! lol...He needs to move on already! OH and when TuhYom was trying to seuduce Chan omg hillarious! Ohhhhhhh and when they finally told eachother they loved eachother and Chan was like how much do you love me and then he held her hands up awwwwhhh...Gosh I love how he loves her! I'll be back with more..I'm going to go and try to finish it!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:rolleyes: lol i'm back...just finished ep 9..what a sad and cute episode...This is the one with the "R" scene..LOL they didnt move the camera up to the ceiling this time! hahaha gosh I guess..at least she tried to fight him off-ish! lol...Awww but the scene right after the R scene was so cute. :r-scene-pop-corn: This is when she was telling him all the bad things he said and about being a person who isnt shameful..awwww and he was apologizing to her :lol: man everytime I see chakrit i'm always thinking what big hands he has..and Pat's feet look so big..maybe because she's so tiny! Anywho my mission of finishing this will have to wait..i'm getting too sleepy! :blink:
damn cake for singing such a beautiful song! i'm so inlove with this ost!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ok so i finally finished this lakorn...and gosh...i'm so sorry fans, but it took a lot not to fastforward thru...and i watched a dubbed abrigded version. i mean it really did get draggy in the middle. pat's first love guy (don't know his name) kept coming back for her even when she can't give him a straight answer. i mean i really felt sorry for the guy. how many times does she have to break the poor guys heart? he just started to look deseparate in the end. also, i mean chakrit and pat's back and forth in the beginning was cute, then it started to be a broken record...happy, then pissed, then oddly enough happy again, then pissed...i understand this is part of the drama...but gosh it was a lot...and when chakrit's character has memory loss in the end...gosh i just wanted to scream no more! and i must comment that i think perhaps pat looked too young to be coupled w/ chakrit on screen. no offense to her fans, but she looks too young, too skinny, and quite fragile...hard to picture her w/ a mafia leader or a buff guy like chakrit (honestly he looked better suited for the n'rai lily)...okay...sorry Mafia fans...please don't hate on me...just giving my 2 cents...i just have to say that i've seen better chakrit dramas...ok, enough of my venting...
Totally agree with you. Pakboong's character is suppose to be young though. While Chuen's character was suppose to be a bit younger and not as buff/big. Kinda got weird but I know that I enjoed this lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
:wub: I just started this lakorn like two days ago..I'm on episode 8-9-ish..OMG I know I'm really late but I've been trying to avoid this lakorn dont know why?..But I finally caved and watched it. I'm so inlove with Chakrits character! GOSH AHHHHHHH
I love when she first got to Hong Kong and ran away and got lost and Chakrit said why dont you come home with me! aahhhhh omg I love that part! It was really funny when she was saying "help me help me" lol and then she hella grabbed on to the security guy! hahaha
At first I felt really bad for Por but now I dont care anymore! lol...He needs to move on already! OH and when TuhYom was trying to seuduce Chan omg hillarious! Ohhhhhhh and when they finally told eachother they loved eachother and Chan was like how much do you love me and then he held her hands up awwwwhhh...Gosh I love how he loves her! I'll be back with more..I'm going to go and try to finish it!
So true.lol. Still wish that I was Pat.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
:rolleyes: lol i'm back...just finished ep 9..what a sad and cute episode...This is the one with the "R" scene..LOL they didnt move the camera up to the ceiling this time! hahaha gosh I guess..at least she tried to fight him off-ish! lol...Awww but the scene right after the R scene was so cute. :r-scene-pop-corn: This is when she was telling him all the bad things he said and about being a person who isnt shameful..awwww and he was apologizing to her :lol: man everytime I see chakrit i'm always thinking what big hands he has..and Pat's feet look so big..maybe because she's so tiny! Anywho my mission of finishing this will have to wait..i'm getting too sleepy! :blink:
damn cake for singing such a beautiful song! i'm so inlove with this ost!
lol The 'r' scene wasn't even... I don't know how to put this but it wasn't all that aggressive. More of a cute thing. It felt that something was missing.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is how the real Cheun is suppose to be... Sharp, thin, my... SO HOT!! Even though he's just a manga character!! Pakboong could have been a bit taller and not all dressed up with meet balls and pony tails.