Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ehehe..i forgot too..but Kashie lives in Fresno jah...eheheehe...

i remember wen i wuz the youngest on all the forums i went to...**sigh** tose old days...lOl

LOL..we've been off topic for 20+ pages now...
totally. :loool: . being the youngest was so awesome. We're not so far from each other then.hehe.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
lol no worries. this thread has been off topic since the lakorn ended.lol.

ooh. nice name^^. my parents were going to name me lai too, but liew instead.lol.

i'm from san pablo, cali. how about you?... forgot where kashie, p'prissy, dhan, and the others are from.lol.

i'm 14^^. turning 15 next year. *sigh* . i want to be 10 again... the others here are older than me. hehe. not that older but p'prissy likes to say that.hehe.

awww. thanks... i love them too!! it's so nice!!
Im from Portland Oregon..and im 20....yup yup im pretty old from you guys...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. Here's what I did.lol. We all opened our presents before we left L.A., but I didn't get sany to open because I had the ticket and my parents gave me money.hehe. We drove and drove and drove. My sis had to stop a lot of times and went to a restaurant.When we knew that we had to stop by at my sis's bf's house, we had to go buy them something. When we got to his house... It was so weird.lol. I don't even want to explain that. We drove and again bought food to eat.lalala. Next day we went to the chinese theater to see if they had "national treasure", but they didn/ We complained like... How can they not have it when we're in L.A.? So we went to the universal park area and took some pictures and was planning to see "national treasure" there. Last minute we thought we were going to miss the concert so we left and didn't see it. We got there at 3-4 p.m. waited there untl 6 when the gates opened. almost 1st in line to get jay's souvenirs... they were so cute!!! i ordered some.hehe. bought food,etc. sat inside till 8:30 when everyone was in. BOOM! Jay! People by me were screaming "Wo Ainee Jay".lol. Later they threw glow sticks down and they were about to stop the concert... I was like wtf. Ate, drove, ate drove, slept.lol. We had Pho too.hehe.
WOW! wat an experience..i dun go to concerts much..i reallie wanna go to Aof's concert cuz i'm like under his spell but no ride...hey! kristy u live nearby correct? u should totalie swing by and let me ride along...ehehehee :lol: ..anwayz...i hope it wuz worth the drive...LOL..us asians and Pho...i want some rite now...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol you are so funy kashie :lol:
it's not suppose to be funnie...argh! i miss the election by 1 month which means i'll have to wait another 4 years for another presidental election..and you know if either Hilary or Obama wins...it'll be history in the making..i want to be a part of it soo bad so one day i can look back and tell my grand kids tat i wuz part of the voting..argh!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
juz wanna share this clip..credit to Anonymousblue2001..it's behind the scene on various ch. 3 lakorns..and mafia was part of it...LOL..it's funnie wen they show Chakrit eating all the time..LOL.and Pat is soo cute...i love optismistic pepz..eeheheh..but goodness wat's wrong w/ Aump...can't keep his hands to himself...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXafofG_-I'

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
nah..they are hmong speakers...LOL..by my friend's sista is currently studying chinese..i tink mandrain @ the local university...so i dunno..
i only saw mandarin speakers when i went. about 2-3 white people too. it felt so weird because i don't know mandarin. it was a bummer for me. *sigh* . i was yelling at the beginning when jay came out but then realized i didn't understand shit except for a few words... i was like... darn!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
WOW! wat an experience..i dun go to concerts much..i reallie wanna go to Aof's concert cuz i'm like under his spell but no ride...hey! kristy u live nearby correct? u should totalie swing by and let me ride along...ehehehee :lol: ..anwayz...i hope it wuz worth the drive...LOL..us asians and Pho...i want some rite now...
i didn't have pho though but we went inside a pho restaurant.lol. it was pho, pho, pho everywhere in that city.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
it's not suppose to be funnie...argh! i miss the election by 1 month which means i'll have to wait another 4 years for another presidental election..and you know if either Hilary or Obama wins...it'll be history in the making..i want to be a part of it soo bad so one day i can look back and tell my grand kids tat i wuz part of the voting..argh!
that's so true. kinda unlucky though. how it's only 1 day and all.lol. i wonder who will win. hilary or obama. if hilary wins, she'll be the 1st female or if obama wins he'll be the 1st african american. history louan, luan!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
juz wanna share this clip..credit to Anonymousblue2001..it's behind the scene on various ch. 3 lakorns..and mafia was part of it...LOL..it's funnie wen they show Chakrit eating all the time..LOL.and Pat is soo cute...i love optismistic pepz..eeheheh..but goodness wat's wrong w/ Aump...can't keep his hands to himself...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXafofG_-I'
there was a clip before this one that gave krit the title of eating the most. they showed clips of him eating all the time. food in his hand while practicing, walking, eating single, in twos, in a group, in a female too.lol. that cracked me up hella bad!! :loool: . this clip they agve aum the gentleman and pat the lady like. jae makes fun of them a lot. i like it. :lol: . pat is so crazy i swear! :loool: . tum bpai yung gnai wa .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think the 80 range is as far as we can get in this pace. :loool: . Wanna give up yet people?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i only saw mandarin speakers when i went. about 2-3 white people too. it felt so weird because i don't know mandarin. it was a bummer for me. *sigh* . i was yelling at the beginning when jay came out but then realized i didn't understand shit except for a few words... i was like... darn!
LOL..my friends can totallie pass as chinese..her eyes are so small..LOL...tat dork..anywayz..awww..nong kristy...argh! tat's how i am too if i were to go to a thai concert eheehehe...well at the least my parents know thai..and i watch soo much lakorns tat i kinda know wat they're saying at times.. :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
that's so true. kinda unlucky though. how it's only 1 day and all.lol. i wonder who will win. hilary or obama. if hilary wins, she'll be the 1st female or if obama wins he'll be the 1st african american. history louan, luan!
i know..i want to be part of history in the making!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
there was a clip before this one that gave krit the title of eating the most. they showed clips of him eating all the time. food in his hand while practicing, walking, eating single, in twos, in a group, in a female too.lol. that cracked me up hella bad!! :loool: . this clip they agve aum the gentleman and pat the lady like. jae makes fun of them a lot. i like it. :lol: . pat is so crazy i swear! :loool: . tum bpai yung gnai wa .
LOL..is like turn left..turn right and he'll be eating...**munch**munch** Kristy..do you still have the clip or know where P'Kashie can view it..Pat is juz soo cute..eheheeh... :lol: