MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
i think mart is really cute especially his first lakorn with noon, cherry to me on the other hand her face is to manly looking to be n'ek and i'll leave it at that.
I agree with your opinion. I think it's her jawline? that make me see her kinda masculine looking. I mean she ISN'T BAD but I've seen other supporting actress or even N'rai that are more attracting than Cherry.

joey

sarNie Adult
Aweee... I love Ken & Noi! but their style of clothing is just not the business! They need some tips! lol.

Ek was always trying to touch Sai! I love touchy pra'ek. hehe. Gets me giggling like a little girl. :blush: I don't remember the office scene. haha.

Ahhh I need to get to Cherry & Vicky's lakorn!! LOL. I've been MIA with Cherry's lakorn!

Ah... Willy was just sooo handsome in there! :wub: He makes me :drool: specially his deep voice! ekk! haha. & their willing scene! :wub: it was soooo sweettttttt..... sooo much better than scenes now a days.
haha. yup they do need some tips on how to dress. lol.

I love touchy pra'ek too. they just make the love scene even more hotter/sweeter. i don't like pra'ek that is too nice & proper. I just find them boring. oh the office scene is when Eg scan Sai's pictures to see if she was the same woman that he met in London. After it matches, he sent that picture in a yellow envelope to her. the moment she received the envelop, he called her up and told her that he knew she was the same woman that he met in London. I'm not sure, but it was something along that line. It was funny though because she hung up on him. :lol:

oh, it seems like you have some catch up to do Noy.

Yes, Willy was just drop dead gorgeous in there. Awww...i remember their willing scene. It was so sweet and different because it was out in the opening. I love the scene when he washes her hair too, and when he feeds her those grapes. Gosh it was sooooo sweet!!!! :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
some more banner thingys i did for MKKW this weekend. they're not that great, okay though. they don't do this lakorn justice at all, because this is such an awesome lakorn. gosh tomorrow is going to be monday and i'm so sad that MKKW won't be on. :(

joey

sarNie Adult
some more banner thingys i did for MKKW this weekend. they're not that great, okay though. they don't do this lakorn justice at all, because this is such an awesome lakorn. gosh tomorrow is going to be monday and i'm so sad that MKKW won't be on. :(

All of them are AWESOME!!!!!! :clap: I really love it RR! I also love the 'innocent love' one where you have both of them admitting their love to one another written on the top & bottom. Gosh it's so awesome & sweet. :wub: I just love all your works! You are so good with it. I don't even know how to do one like that. I wish I could though. LOL. if i were to judge it, i think you did the lakorn justice, if not better. you should be proud of your works RR. :)

I know. I'm already sad thinking about it. Since Jan.13, I always anticipate for Mondays & Tuesdays. Now that anxious feeling is gone. Tomorrow will be some other lakorn and not MKKW that i always waited for. :( :lmao:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
All of them are AWESOME!!!!!! :clap: I really love it RR! I also love the 'innocent love' one where you have both of them admitting their love to one another written on the top & bottom. Gosh it's so awesome & sweet. :wub: I just love all your works! You are so good with it. I don't even know how to do one like that. I wish I could though. LOL. if i were to judge it, i think you did the lakorn justice, if not better. you should be proud of your works RR. :)

I know. I'm already sad thinking about it. Since Jan.13, I always anticipate for Mondays & Tuesdays. Now that anxious feeling is gone. Tomorrow will be some other lakorn and not MKKW that i always waited for. :( :lmao:
awwww thanks joey <3 i'm glad you like my work.

yeah, i don't feel as excited for Mon. and Tues. as I normally do, except I do want to watch Boy Over/Before Flowers (korean version). But it's just not the same.

well here's a gif i just made earlier, i might make more if i have time. hmmmm i should have called this 'fairytale'

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I agree with your opinion. I think it's her jawline? that make me see her kinda masculine looking. I mean she ISN'T BAD but I've seen other supporting actress or even N'rai that are more attracting than Cherry.
Cherry isn't the prettiest nang'ek in this industry but she's unique. She's like the male version of Chakrit. He's not the sexiest man alive but his acting his great. Just like Cherry. Her acting is superb. She shines in her lakorn and that makes me love her even more. :D

Everybody has their opinions on Cherry. Some like her, others don't & that's fine. I'm not here to persuade people into liking her. She's great in my eyes & that's all that matters to me. ^_^

RR! those banners are gorgeous! I've been so busy haven't had time to make some banners of my own. haha.

I just wanna stop by to say hiiii to my MKKW lovers! :kiss:

luvcherry

sarNie Egg

SAME HERE..SO BORING from now on...NO MORE EXITED TO WATCHING...just be waitting for JLKAMATHEP...hope it's will airring soon ...i love Cherry...she is lovely and talent in everything

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
Cherry isn't the prettiest nang'ek in this industry but she's unique. She's like the male version of Chakrit. He's not the sexiest man alive but his acting his great. Just like Cherry. Her acting is superb. She shines in her lakorn and that makes me love her even more. :D

Everybody has their opinions on Cherry. Some like her, others don't & that's fine. I'm not here to persuade people into liking her. She's great in my eyes & that's all that matters to me. ^_^

RR! those banners are gorgeous! I've been so busy haven't had time to make some banners of my own. haha.

i'm supporting to you Ohitsnoyyy...Cherry is the best and No.1 in my eyes...no more at all...love her have no reason..haha...are you thai?i'm taiwanese...nice to meet you :D

sycarly

sarNie Egg
Yes, I kind of agree with you guys, Cherry is unique, she is different from the other thai actresses....for the other thai actresses, they all look the same :mellow: ....so far she is the only one thai actress i like....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I watch mv that wishy made! It's soooooooooo cute. Cherry is lucky to recieve sooooo many huggs from Mart! :wub: Mart is so adorable and handsome in here! :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

LOL wait she's the male version of Chakrit? Or the female version of him lol. But I agree, I love Cherry's acting.
She's great in my eyes too, and also her eyes are pretty too, they sparkle.

thanks. i'm glad you like them. you should makes some when you're not busy :D

Saying hi back :wub:

OOoOoO so today, Pat & Film's lakorn came out, and OMG, Fon and Aunt Kaew are in it ahhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy to see them :D the first episode was pretty funny.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I watch mv that wishy made! It's soooooooooo cute. Cherry is lucky to recieve sooooo many huggs from Mart! :wub: Mart is so adorable and handsome in here! :D

I saw this MV earlier too and I have to admit wishy did a wonderful job on it :clap:
And the song too was toooo cute it fitted so well with pai and wat ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm supporting to you Ohitsnoyyy...Cherry is the best and No.1 in my eyes...no more at all...love her have no reason..haha...are you thai?i'm taiwanese...nice to meet you :D
LOL. You can call me Noy :D I'm not thai, but I can understand it. hehe.

aweee... I need to get with my mv. LOL

LOL wait she's the male version of Chakrit? Or the female version of him lol. But I agree, I love Cherry's acting.
She's great in my eyes too, and also her eyes are pretty too, they sparkle.

thanks. i'm glad you like them. you should makes some when you're not busy :D

Saying hi back :wub:

OOoOoO so today, Pat & Film's lakorn came out, and OMG, Fon and Aunt Kaew are in it ahhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy to see them :D the first episode was pretty funny.
:loool: Cherry's the female version of Krit. LOL.

Many girls will agree Chakrit isn't the sexiest man in the industry but the man can act & that's what makes him sexy. Just like Cherry, whom I absolutely adore! :D

Ahh It's gonna be a busy week for me.... so I won't be able to do my mv until this weekend. :lmao:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

Awww all the scenes you've used are all my favourites between pai and p'wat........ Thank you RR for sharing them with us, I loved them :)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
:lol: I don't care what others think of cherry! I for one love and adore this woman, she is one unique talented actress whom I will never get bored of watching ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL. You can call me Noy :D I'm not thai, but I can understand it. hehe.

aweee... I need to get with my mv. LOL

:loool: Cherry's the female version of Krit. LOL.

Many girls will agree Chakrit isn't the sexiest man in the industry but the man can act & that's what makes him sexy. Just like Cherry, whom I absolutely adore! :D

Ahh It's gonna be a busy week for me.... so I won't be able to do my mv until this weekend. :lmao:
at first I didn't think that Chakrit was that sexy, until I saw him act too. DAMN! HOTTTT :drool: now i'm drooling for him so much. hmmmmm. lol.

this weekend for your mv. Okay, getting me excited for this weekend.
Awww all the scenes you've used are all my favourites between pai and p'wat........ Thank you RR for sharing them with us, I loved them :)
thanks. :D i loved those scenes too
:lol: I don't care what others think of cherry! I for one love and adore this woman, she is one unique talented actress whom I will never get bored of watching ^_^
right on. I agree with you. Cherry is unique and has her own thing that makes her shine. I love watching her.