MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Louis got all shy when they asked him who bathed him. LOL. Oh what...?? Loong Krit & Pa Udom aren't really together??? NEVERMIND, I went back to watch it & got it all wrong. LOL. I thought of the host told Pa Udom to hug Loong Krit because that's her husband but I didn't hear husband in the lakorn! LOL my burst!. Loong Krit is soooo adorable!
yeah, and they showed that picture and asked which it was lol.
Krit is so adorable :wub: and he keeps making jokes here and there ^^

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
YAY that you're continuing your Chakrit/Cherry :) sad you're dropping your Dennis/Rita :(

Watch it soon, it's really funny, especially Uncle Krit. There's a part where Louis talks about his neck, and what this fortune teller said, kind of sad. But he did get to spend time with his friend, Ananda (the hottie :drool: ) lol. And I learned more about Cherry and Mart. :wub:
yeah...you can see a little manly in cherry ...i love this kind of girl...i don't like so weakly woman
thank you wishy for subbing this show ...very enjoy it...they are so funny and happy together...so sad it ended...what will i do for next week...so borring ...i will rewatch this lakorn again...can't get enough of this lakorn

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah, and they showed that picture and asked which it was lol.
Krit is so adorable :wub: and he keeps making jokes here and there ^^
oooh I know! Ahhh I just notice Louis cut his hair! :eek: if only he like shaved it off. He will look sooo much better.

yeah...you can see a little manly in cherry ...i love this kind of girl...i don't like so weakly woman
thank you wishy for subbing this show ...very enjoy it...they are so funny and happy together...so sad it ended...what will i do for next week...so borring ...i will rewatch this lakorn again...can't get enough of this lakorn
Awee... I knowww! I'mma be bored... :lmao: I might need to go back & rewatch all of cherry's lakorn I missed. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oooh I know! Ahhh I just notice Louis cut his hair! :eek: if only he like shaved it off. He will look sooo much better.

Awee... I knowww! I'mma be bored... :lmao: I might need to go back & rewatch all of cherry's lakorn I missed. :D
You just noticed, that was the first I saw right when Louis went on camera. Ploy is really pretty too.

AHahahaha bored, hmmm did you finish the MV yet? Or are you still deciding which song to use still? ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You just noticed, that was the first I saw right when Louis went on camera. Ploy is really pretty too.

AHahahaha bored, hmmm did you finish the MV yet? Or are you still deciding which song to use still? ^^
waahhhh I haven't started yet. :lmao: still having trouble deciding. :lol: actually I was doing some homework. :D I need to stop putting that off.

AHhhh I picked a new song haha. This time it will be Nu Flavor - Baby Be There :D It will be that song for sureee!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
waahhhh I haven't started yet. :lmao: still having trouble deciding. :lol: actually I was doing some homework. :D I need to stop putting that off.

AHhhh I picked a new song haha. This time it will be Nu Flavor - Baby Be There :D It will be that song for sureee!
Yeah, focus on homework first. YES! It's Friday tomorrow, then the weekend, FINALLY :D I'm so tired from school, I want to relax and watch MKKW over again =)
Okay, no more changing your mind then ^^

joey

sarNie Adult
Ahhh Joey!! I haven't watched the last epi again! Too busy trying to figure out what song to use. :lol: There's soooo many good songs & soo many scenes it's hard to figure out which one to use!

Oohhhh another scene I loveee was Ai Nat & Na Kaew's wedding ceremony where G`mama already gave them the approval to get married. Loong Krit kissed Pa Udom & Ai Nat & Na Kaew were getting all sweet so then Pai taps Wat was pointing to them saying something like "oh do what they're doing" :lol: So Wat gives Pai a kiss on the hand.. ahhhhhhh :wub: It was tooooo cute! She asked for it!!? :blush:

I love how Pai tells him she loves him. She was like screaming it in his face saying, "you should already know how I feel, Ai Ma Wat!"

OOOhhhhh soooo cannot wait to the ending episodes on DVD! Going tomorrow!!!! I sooo cannot wait!! I will have a copy of this lakorn in DVD & saved in my computer. I'm so excited!

Absolutely loveeee it! I loveeee it loveeee it loveeee it!
LOL. i wil love whatever you do Noy, so any songs or scenes will do for me. i just want to see your MV. oh, you know what? why don't you do 3-4 MVs then if you have so many songs & scenes to choose from? that would be 3-4 times the joys for me. lol. j/k. just do as how many you feel like Noy, don't mind my greedy self of wanting to see more of pai & wat. :p

i loved that scene too. i love how they always kept on looking at each other with smiles on their faces while holding each other hands. it was so cute when he took her hand & kissed it. awww....what a cute couple!!!!

i love how she tells him she loves him too. wat was so persistent in asking her if she loves him. she was all shy and told him that he already know what she thinks of him. then he said he want to hear it from her mouth. she said, "yes." wat then said she loves him so little to voice it aloud. now this is my favorite part. she then screamed in his face saying, "i love you. do you hear me? i love you! you crazy mafia boss!" lol. that was sooo cute!!! then wat answered back that he loves her too. gosh i'm melting along with their words. it was one of the sweetest scenes i ever watched. :wub:

i cannot wait for it to dubbed in my language. i'm going to buy me a copy and watch it over & over & over.... i super love this lakorn!!!!!

gasps... Cherry's the one who talks about the deserts towards the end of every episode?!?! :eek: I ... did.... not know that!!! LOL. I'm so slow...

Oohhhh I find it funny how Wat automatically remembers how to make all those goodies... I mean... he hasn't been working for Pai that long & BAM! He knows all the recipes already.

I want pictures of the every last scenes, I've been searching but noo luck...

Man, I thought Pan would've gotten with somebody... I felt sorry for her. When she found out about Thongake, I seriously thought she was gonna kill herself specially the way she was shaking her head! that's like the "i'mma kill myself" shake. LOL or the "I'ma go crazy" shake. hahaha. I wish they would've shown her getting with somebody. Poor Wat & Pai played her... A dude & a girl... that is just wrong! but I'm glad she didn't like regulate on Pai or hurt Pai for what she did.

This weekend I am sooo having a MKKW marathon... specially now that it's over. wahhhhh....!
yes, the voice at the end describing the desserts was Cherry. i love her voice! it sounds so sweet, and she described it so well in that sweet voice of hers. you are not slow Noy, it took me 2 -3 episodes to know that it was really hers.

haha...i'm with you Noy. i was like don't all of these desserts are hard to make and only taught by the people that work in the castle?! then how in the world a mafia boss can learn it so quick in a short time, especially when pai wasn't at her shop that much since she was busy disguised as thong-ake.lol. i guess that is why it's called lakorn. :lol:

try going to Cherry's website. maybe they have those pictures there. here is the link: http://www.khemupsorn.com/home.html

i know. i felt bad for pan too. i'm glad that she didn't go crazy or anything or want to kill pai. now that will be more drama. i'm just glad that the scriptwriters didn't include it unlike some other lakorns i've seen. like RR said, at least she found someone she loves in real life. :)

i watched the ending so many times now, especially before i go to sleep. it just put a smile on my face & make me feel so good inside when i go to sleep. i'm going to re-watch the whole thing all over too sometimes this weekend or next week when i finish babysitting my nephew. gosh he took up all my time. i could only watch & comment in here late at night after he sleep.

I just finished this lakorn....I love it so much...i'm gonna missed this lakorn...what am I going to do on Monday and Tuesday now? No more Mart and cherry...
i know how you feel Areeya because i feel the same way too. i don't know what to do either on Monday & Tuesday. none of the lakorns right now interested me. i might try one or two out if i'm really bored. as right now, i'm just re-watching MKKW again & again to cheer me up. i just hope mart & cherry will have another lakorn again. love them both! :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
I know I watch the last episode like 5x already, and right before I go to sleep, I watch the last part over again lol.
Wishy is soooo great, I love that she subs this and it's really fast too. Knowing what they are saying just makes it even more sweet.
AHAHHAh that is way funnier than mine.
haha...i'm like you, RR. i like to watch the last episode before i go to sleep too. it just makes me feel so good & happy inside when i sleep. yes, Wishy is just super duper awesome!!!! she is like the best fastest subber i ever known on youtube. i just love her for putting a lot of time & dedications into the subbing for us non-Thai speakers. i learned a few Thai words because of her subbing. yep, every scene & conversation are much sweeter when we actually understand what they're saying. i love the whole conversation between pai & wat at the end even though i don't know what they're saying. after understanding what they're saying, i just love it 1000x more. :wub:

LOL. you think mine was funnier? i thought yours was. mine was just some naughty thoughts that i had in mind. :p

joey

sarNie Adult
Yup, Wat’s kiss on the forehead and cheek melted my heart. And the way Pai looked so happy when he did, was so amazing.

Me too, I love everything. Yeah remakes usually sucks. GASP, if they made a MKKW 2, that would be sooo cool, that would be my #1 lakorn to watch. Yeah, as much as I love ATEAM, I think that Mart & Cherry should win the best couple award. And I hope the songs in here get awards too, they were beautiful, and fit every scene. Especially that car scene when Pai fell asleep and Wat almost kissed her :wub:

I know, I have so much to say when it comes to this lakorn. Like every scene needs to be talked about because it was so good and funny and cute and sweet. Yup me too, in Cherry’s upcoming lakorns, I’m going to be comment and comment, I’m so glad that she is getting more known now, because she is such a great actress.

LOL Yeah, if Wat kissed another girl, Pai would beat the crap out of him or dress up as Thong-ake. That reminds me, that part was so cute when Wat said that Pai will be Thong-ake one more time and he will be a mafia for one more time. AWWWWW. LOL, thanks, but I think all of our ideas would have made this a 20/10 ^.^ I also think that the scriptwriters could have done all of that if they had one more episode, which they should have because I can’t get enough of this.

I know, Wat says the sweetest things. I agree with you, Pai is so lucky to find a guy like that. Yeah, whenever Wat does something sweet or cute, Pai is at a lost of words and blushes. =)

I love every time they hug each other, especially when Wat hugs Pai, his big arms wrapped around her :wub:
i know. the way Wat kissed her & how happy Pai look, make me feel like they are really in love 4reals. maybe their acting & smiles are just too good & believable that's why i feel that way. i just finished watching the talk show and i was kind of sad that Cherry is dating someone right now. gosh i wanted her & Mart to date each other in real life plus he is single right now too. i guess it is too good to be true. however, i wish the best for Cherry. as long she is happy, i'm happy for her. but there is always the feelings inside that i have for this couple that it will take awhile for me to erase that sad feeling. also, i think it's kind of strange that Mart have these rumors with Ploy, Oh & this other woman, but not Cherry. i was hoping some love rumors with them since their love in the lakorn seems so reals & they both are the main characters.

gosh it will be so awesome if they make MKKW part 2. it will be my #1 lakorn to watch too. i do hope that they will win some awards. i love the songs too & agree that it all fit nicely with the lakorn. the theme song really describes pai's character, and the second song of the male/female one really describes pai & wat's relationship. oh i love the car scene with the lovely song playing in the background too. i wanted wat to kiss pai on the lips in that scene or at least a peek on the cheek. however, i love when he tuck in her hairs and kind of smooth/touch her cheek with his hand. he was so sweet & so gentleman in that scene. :wub:

same here RR. i just seem to type & type my heart out when it comes to this lakorn. there is so many little things that i want to express my feeling on. i'm so excited & happy for Cherry. i just hope her other lakorns with chakrit & ken are as good as MKKW. it is time for her to shine and i hope people will see how great & versatile an actress Cherry is. i hope she will win the best actress award one of these days.

LOL. it would be hilarious having pai disguises as thong-ake to take the woman from wat or check if he cheated on her or not after they're married. your welcome RR. i'm just saying the truth. your ideas are very good indeed. haha...yes i agree that all our ideas put together will make this lakorn a 20/10. it will definitely win the best lakorn of the year!!! :clap: yes, it would be even better if they add 1 more episode where we can have pai & wat getting married & pai dresses all girly & beautiful in her wedding gown. they can end it the next day after their married with them on the balcony hugging & kissing on the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, & then on the lips. or maybe end it at the place where they go on their honeymoon. something around that would be super sweet. :wub:

i just love wat's character. he is so straight forward with his feelings. unlike some other prang'ek who waited until the end, he admitted his love to pai almost right away when he found out that he loves her. he likes to ask for kisses & hugs & not shy about saying sweet things to her. this is one of the reasons that make mkkw so enjoyable to watch. i hope i can find a man like him. also, i adored their hug scenes too. gosh pai is so lucky to be hugged by those big, strong arms. she must've felt all the warmth & strengths that engulfed in those big arms.lol. it is always cute to see a tomboyish woman like pai turns all shy by a mafia boss's sweet words like wat. they are a couple made in heaven!!!! :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
hahaha. If I were to add my input & ideas to the lakorn, it'll be just wild. :loool: maybe even x-rated. :ph34r:

I would've add lots of kisses & hugs... more jealousy scenes.... uhm... a willing.... hahah.... let's see... some exotic club scenes... ohhh i can go on & on. hahaha. I'll keep it clean. muahahah...

Ahh... oh's fiance isn't fine... but it's okay. Glad she found real loveee :D
LOL. sometimes x-rated is good Noy. i love what you have there, especially the willing & the exotic club scenes.

yes, i'm glad she found someone that she can share her life with. her fiance is ok looking, but what's important is the inside, you know, rather than just the good looks.

It'll be... just as wild. :lol: I've decided to continue writing "I'm in Luv Wid A Stripper" :D but I dropped Pain & Pleasure.
oh i'm happy to hear that you will continue "I'm in Luv Wid A Stripper" i love reading it. maybe if you have time, you could write one with Cherry & Mart so they can have another lakorn together. remember? when you write about Cherry & Chakrit...BAM! they came out with a lakorn. :lol:

Watch it soon, it's really funny, especially Uncle Krit. There's a part where Louis talks about his neck, and what this fortune teller said, kind of sad. But he did get to spend time with his friend, Ananda (the hottie :drool: ) lol. And I learned more about Cherry and Mart. :wub:
i agree. the talk show was hilarious from beginning to end, especially uncle Toi & aunt Took (i think that's their names). they are so funny in real life too, not just in the lakorn. yes, Louis's story was so sad. gosh this guy got hurt a lot. i wish he lives long despite what the fortuneteller said. it was funny when the hosts cracked jokes about him & his friend, Ananda. Like who take care of who when one cannot turn his head & the other cannot walk. i'm just happy that both are safe and recovered from their injuries. i learned a lot about Cherry & Mart too. it's kind of funny that Cherry likes or used to like to speed and Mart likes nature. she seems more like a guy & Mart seems more like a girl when comparing these two interests of theirs. i'm still kind of sad that she is dating while Mart is still single. i really want them to date in real life. anyways, as long she is happy, i'm happy for her. i had fun watching the whole show. i laughed a lot from start to finish. Loved the hosts and MKKW gang. :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
yes i like woman who has a little manly inside of her, not the weakly typed too. haha...i can't get enough of this lakorn either and will watch it all over again. :D

yes like RR said, you should concentrate on doing your homework first. it is more important. we wouldn't want to see you being late on any of your works now because of trying to put together the MV for us to watch. like i said before, i'm and pretty sure all the others too, are willing to wait to watch your MV whenever you finish. so just take your time Noy. :)

oh i'm happy to hear that you finally decided on a song. the song sounds great. i cannot wait!!! :yahoo:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeah, focus on homework first. YES! It's Friday tomorrow, then the weekend, FINALLY :D I'm so tired from school, I want to relax and watch MKKW over again =)
Okay, no more changing your mind then ^^
lol. I know right? I wish I could relax but I'm piled with homework & essays. :lmao: So I don't know if I'll be able to get my MV done this weekend. Picking the song isn't the easy part. LOL. it's putting the mv together, finding the clips & making sure it fits. that's the hardest part! haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHA. Joey, I'll probably end up making 3 or 4 mvs. LOL. That's what I did with Sawan Bieng! Ended up making 9 mvs! haha. Picking the song is pretty easy, it's starting the mv & finding clips and scene that is the hardest part. I try to tell a story in my mvs. :D But I don't know anymore! wahhhh I feel like changing it AGAIN but going back to my previous song choice. HAHA. I change my mind to much.

Ahhh I seriously just found out it was Cherry's voice in the end probably in Epi 13 or Epi 14. :loool: I was listening carefully and was like "is this cherry?!?" LOL. At first, I was like damn... the girl who talks about the deserts! She needs to stop it. LOL. Then it hit me it's Cherry! Wahhh... I am super slowww...

What's funny is Cherry doesn't look like the type of chick that would speed! LOL. she looks more of the classy woman who are reserved. But she told her story of racing, I was like whaaat.....? haha. She's so cool! She was apologizing to her dad for speeding too. that was cute.

Mart was a sweetheart on the show! He seem all shy. Oooh but his singing is not the business... :loool: I was laughing when Loong Krit was clowning on Mart's singing & dancing! hahahah that was funny. Specially when Loong Krit was imitating his dancing. hahahaha.

OOOhhhh does anyone know if Cherry wears braces? It seem like she wore braces because the way she talks it look like wears braces. :blink: Or those invisalign.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
haha...i'm like you, RR. i like to watch the last episode before i go to sleep too. it just makes me feel so good & happy inside when i sleep. yes, Wishy is just super duper awesome!!!! she is like the best fastest subber i ever known on youtube. i just love her for putting a lot of time & dedications into the subbing for us non-Thai speakers. i learned a few Thai words because of her subbing. yep, every scene & conversation are much sweeter when we actually understand what they're saying. i love the whole conversation between pai & wat at the end even though i don't know what they're saying. after understanding what they're saying, i just love it 1000x more. :wub:

LOL. you think mine was funnier? i thought yours was. mine was just some naughty thoughts that i had in mind. :p
Me too, I learned some words from the lakorns she subs ^^ She is fast, I love it. I am like you Joey, when I was watching it non-subs, it thought it was soo cute, and with subs, i fell in love with it all over again. just watching right before I go to sleep always makes me smile so much :wub:
i know. the way Wat kissed her & how happy Pai look, make me feel like they are really in love 4reals. maybe their acting & smiles are just too good & believable that's why i feel that way. i just finished watching the talk show and i was kind of sad that Cherry is dating someone right now. gosh i wanted her & Mart to date each other in real life plus he is single right now too. i guess it is too good to be true. however, i wish the best for Cherry. as long she is happy, i'm happy for her. but there is always the feelings inside that i have for this couple that it will take awhile for me to erase that sad feeling. also, i think it's kind of strange that Mart have these rumors with Ploy, Oh & this other woman, but not Cherry. i was hoping some love rumors with them since their love in the lakorn seems so reals & they both are the main characters.

gosh it will be so awesome if they make MKKW part 2. it will be my #1 lakorn to watch too. i do hope that they will win some awards. i love the songs too & agree that it all fit nicely with the lakorn. the theme song really describes pai's character, and the second song of the male/female one really describes pai & wat's relationship. oh i love the car scene with the lovely song playing in the background too. i wanted wat to kiss pai on the lips in that scene or at least a peek on the cheek. however, i love when he tuck in her hairs and kind of smooth/touch her cheek with his hand. he was so sweet & so gentleman in that scene. :wub:

same here RR. i just seem to type & type my heart out when it comes to this lakorn. there is so many little things that i want to express my feeling on. i'm so excited & happy for Cherry. i just hope her other lakorns with chakrit & ken are as good as MKKW. it is time for her to shine and i hope people will see how great & versatile an actress Cherry is. i hope she will win the best actress award one of these days.

LOL. it would be hilarious having pai disguises as thong-ake to take the woman from wat or check if he cheated on her or not after they're married. your welcome RR. i'm just saying the truth. your ideas are very good indeed. haha...yes i agree that all our ideas put together will make this lakorn a 20/10. it will definitely win the best lakorn of the year!!! :clap: yes, it would be even better if they add 1 more episode where we can have pai & wat getting married & pai dresses all girly & beautiful in her wedding gown. they can end it the next day after their married with them on the balcony hugging & kissing on the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, & then on the lips. or maybe end it at the place where they go on their honeymoon. something around that would be super sweet. :wub:

i just love wat's character. he is so straight forward with his feelings. unlike some other prang'ek who waited until the end, he admitted his love to pai almost right away when he found out that he loves her. he likes to ask for kisses & hugs & not shy about saying sweet things to her. this is one of the reasons that make mkkw so enjoyable to watch. i hope i can find a man like him. also, i adored their hug scenes too. gosh pai is so lucky to be hugged by those big, strong arms. she must've felt all the warmth & strengths that engulfed in those big arms.lol. it is always cute to see a tomboyish woman like pai turns all shy by a mafia boss's sweet words like wat. they are a couple made in heaven!!!! :wub:
I wish they would date each other in real life too, they had great chemistry together and they seems at ease with one another. Their eye contact with one another is so strong <3 LOL I know he had rumors with Ploy and Oh, but not Cherry…that’s interesting ahahaha.

There should be a MKKW part 2, even if it’s a short one, they should make it. I agree with you, the theme song describes Pai’s character. And the other two do describe Pai and Wat’s relationship. I love those parts too, and when he put his jacket over her awwww, I want a guy like that. I wonder if he stayed up all night just looking at Pai lol.

Uh huh. Cherry’s talent has been underrated, I believe that this may be her year to shine. I do hope her other lakorns are as great as MKKW too, but then it would be a hard choice to choose between the three who she looks and matches the most with. I will be rooting for her ^.^

Of course, all our ideas together would definitely give us an award this year. Yes they should totally have a wedding scene with Wat and Pai, and make have Kheng dress up as Thong-ake to scare Wat thinking Pai decided to dress up as Thong-ake, but then out of no where, Pai comes out and looks so beautiful. I can picture Wat’s face at that very moment :blush: ahhhh and a honeymoon, because one of the desserts was talking about being together and having children and descendents.

Yeah I know, he told Pai he loved her so many times. He says what’s on his mind, and when he told her that he wasn’t mad, but just jealous awwwww. I hope I can find a man like him too. He’s not afraid to express how he feels. They are truly a match made in heaven <3

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i agree. the talk show was hilarious from beginning to end, especially uncle Toi & aunt Took (i think that's their names). they are so funny in real life too, not just in the lakorn. yes, Louis's story was so sad. gosh this guy got hurt a lot. i wish he lives long despite what the fortuneteller said. it was funny when the hosts cracked jokes about him & his friend, Ananda. Like who take care of who when one cannot turn his head & the other cannot walk. i'm just happy that both are safe and recovered from their injuries. i learned a lot about Cherry & Mart too. it's kind of funny that Cherry likes or used to like to speed and Mart likes nature. she seems more like a guy & Mart seems more like a girl when comparing these two interests of theirs. i'm still kind of sad that she is dating while Mart is still single. i really want them to date in real life. anyways, as long she is happy, i'm happy for her. i had fun watching the whole show. i laughed a lot from start to finish. Loved the hosts and MKKW gang. :wub:
Yup, that was so funny when they had that picture showing Louis and Ananda together. LOL, Cherry is the guy and Mart is the girl :loool: that's funny. But it does seem like it ahahaha. I'm happy for Cherry for her relationship, and being able to keep it mostly out of the media. I loved watching it, but I did wish they would have talked more about the sweet scenes between Wat & Pai. Or at least about Kheng, Uncle Nart, and Aunt Kaew.
lol. I know right? I wish I could relax but I'm piled with homework & essays. :lmao: So I don't know if I'll be able to get my MV done this weekend. Picking the song isn't the easy part. LOL. it's putting the mv together, finding the clips & making sure it fits. that's the hardest part! haha.
Awww sorry to hear that. I'm enjoy my last year in high school, with not a lot of homework :D I made some mv before, and it was so hard to choose which scene to use, and if the song would go with the scenes. I mostly do it for Rahut Rissaya, because I just love watching that lakorn <3
HAHA. Joey, I'll probably end up making 3 or 4 mvs. LOL. That's what I did with Sawan Bieng! Ended up making 9 mvs! haha. Picking the song is pretty easy, it's starting the mv & finding clips and scene that is the hardest part. I try to tell a story in my mvs. :D But I don't know anymore! wahhhh I feel like changing it AGAIN but going back to my previous song choice. HAHA. I change my mind to much.

Ahhh I seriously just found out it was Cherry's voice in the end probably in Epi 13 or Epi 14. :loool: I was listening carefully and was like "is this cherry?!?" LOL. At first, I was like damn... the girl who talks about the deserts! She needs to stop it. LOL. Then it hit me it's Cherry! Wahhh... I am super slowww...

What's funny is Cherry doesn't look like the type of chick that would speed! LOL. she looks more of the classy woman who are reserved. But she told her story of racing, I was like whaaat.....? haha. She's so cool! She was apologizing to her dad for speeding too. that was cute.

Mart was a sweetheart on the show! He seem all shy. Oooh but his singing is not the business... :loool: I was laughing when Loong Krit was clowning on Mart's singing & dancing! hahahah that was funny. Specially when Loong Krit was imitating his dancing. hahahaha.

OOOhhhh does anyone know if Cherry wears braces? It seem like she wore braces because the way she talks it look like wears braces. :blink: Or those invisalign.
Noy you are so funny, at first I thought it was a commercial about dessert, but when I watched Wishy's subs, I realized it was part of the lakorn.

I know right, Cherry has such a sweet and innocent personality to her, who would have thought she's a racer.

Mart is so shy, I think it's so cute. And he's "totally" single. YES! Here comes RR, Mart <3

hmmmm I don't know.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I almost forgot, the BEAUTIFUL Cherry, on the cover of Secret for March 2009 (credits to magazinedee)

she is soooo beautiful and lovely. i just love her :wub: too bad there weren't any other pictures but will try to find some ^^

joey

sarNie Adult

WOW, 9 mvs!!! I would be so happy to watch all 3 or 4 of your mvs, Noy. *jumping with joy* Even though I never make a mv before, but I still understand how hard it is to make one. I love how you thinking of telling a story in your mvs. I think that is so awesome. HAHA. It's okay Noy to keep on changing since I know you want yours to be as perfect as you can make it to be. I cannot wait to see it when you're ready. :yahoo:

Oh, so it took you almost to the end to figure it it was Cherry's voice. Don't think that you are slow Noy. I wouldn't even guess it right too if it were somebody else's voice. I think I'm used to hearing her voice from all the lakorns I watched of her and plus I think her voice is kind of unique than the other actresses that I heard from. Even that, it still took me 2-3-4 episodes to finally got it right. :D

I know, huh? I agree with you that she looks more like those classy women who are reserved. I was shocked too when I heard that she used to race. I'm glad she stop though. Haha. yes it was so cute of her to apologized to her dad before she told the story of her racing. I like how she said she is not going to marry soon because she wants to stay & take care of her dad as long as she can. What a good daughter she is. I feel like her too, except mine is to take care of my mom not my dad. :)

yes Mart seem all shy, especially when they show the clip when he was singing during his fanclub meeting. HAHA. you r so funny Noy, but i gonna agree with you though. i was lmao hearing him sing and the way p'Num, uncle Toi, and Loong Krit make fun of him. I like when p'Num said, "I can say his singing can't develop more than this." Cherry also said, "No need to wait for the music, right?" LOL. Mart was so embarrassed that he told them that's enough now. Then uncle Toi went on and said, "It's not called fanclub, but it's called 'Fan Khub' (driving away). Fanclub come to drive him away." HAHA. He went further on to say that Mart needs to practice some more on how to stop singing. LMAO. gosh he is so hilarious. i was laughing hard too when Loog Krit imitated Mart's dancing by moving his knees back & forth, back & forth. that was so funny. hahaha... Cherry got made fun of too regarding her breasts size. She was talking about how hard it was to breath when she had to wrap her breasts really tight. uncle Toi went on to say that it still effect her until now. someone asked him why? he answered by saying, "she has nothing now." HAHA. Aunt Took said, "Actually, before, her size was 38 B cup." Gosh they are so hilarious!!! :loool:

i don't know if Cherry wears braces or not. i think she talks like that all the time. i'm not really sure though, but her teeth are nice. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yup, that was so funny when they had that picture showing Louis and Ananda together. LOL, Cherry is the guy and Mart is the girl :loool: that's funny. But it does seem like it ahahaha. I'm happy for Cherry for her relationship, and being able to keep it mostly out of the media. I loved watching it, but I did wish they would have talked more about the sweet scenes between Wat & Pai. Or at least about Kheng, Uncle Nart, and Aunt Kaew.

Awww sorry to hear that. I'm enjoy my last year in high school, with not a lot of homework :D I made some mv before, and it was so hard to choose which scene to use, and if the song would go with the scenes. I mostly do it for Rahut Rissaya, because I just love watching that lakorn <3

Noy you are so funny, at first I thought it was a commercial about dessert, but when I watched Wishy's subs, I realized it was part of the lakorn.

I know right, Cherry has such a sweet and innocent personality to her, who would have thought she's a racer.

Mart is so shy, I think it's so cute. And he's "totally" single. YES! Here comes RR, Mart <3

hmmmm I don't know.
I almost forgot, the BEAUTIFUL Cherry, on the cover of Secret for March 2009 (credits to magazinedee)

she is soooo beautiful and lovely. i just love her :wub: too bad there weren't any other pictures but will try to find some ^^
Cherry's just an all around sweet girl! She's like sooo innocent. hahah. Or looks so innocent. :lol: but hey, she might not be all that innocent underneath all everything. hehe. OOoh RR.... she looks gorgeous on the cover! I hope there's more picture of her inside! I would love to see.

It's funny how shy Mart is in real life... he doesn't seem shy at all! Cherry too! Gosh they both portray a good job at being all wild and crazy! lol. I'm updating my fics right now... so my mv will be on hold for a bit. I should be doing my homework. hahah.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
WOW, 9 mvs!!! I would be so happy to watch all 3 or 4 of your mvs, Noy. *jumping with joy* Even though I never make a mv before, but I still understand how hard it is to make one. I love how you thinking of telling a story in your mvs. I think that is so awesome. HAHA. It's okay Noy to keep on changing since I know you want yours to be as perfect as you can make it to be. I cannot wait to see it when you're ready. :yahoo:

Oh, so it took you almost to the end to figure it it was Cherry's voice. Don't think that you are slow Noy. I wouldn't even guess it right too if it were somebody else's voice. I think I'm used to hearing her voice from all the lakorns I watched of her and plus I think her voice is kind of unique than the other actresses that I heard from. Even that, it still took me 2-3-4 episodes to finally got it right. :D

I know, huh? I agree with you that she looks more like those classy women who are reserved. I was shocked too when I heard that she used to race. I'm glad she stop though. Haha. yes it was so cute of her to apologized to her dad before she told the story of her racing. I like how she said she is not going to marry soon because she wants to stay & take care of her dad as long as she can. What a good daughter she is. I feel like her too, except mine is to take care of my mom not my dad. :)

yes Mart seem all shy, especially when they show the clip when he was singing during his fanclub meeting. HAHA. you r so funny Noy, but i gonna agree with you though. i was lmao hearing him sing and the way p'Num, uncle Toi, and Loong Krit make fun of him. I like when p'Num said, "I can say his singing can't develop more than this." Cherry also said, "No need to wait for the music, right?" LOL. Mart was so embarrassed that he told them that's enough now. Then uncle Toi went on and said, "It's not called fanclub, but it's called 'Fan Khub' (driving away). Fanclub come to drive him away." HAHA. He went further on to say that Mart needs to practice some more on how to stop singing. LMAO. gosh he is so hilarious. i was laughing hard too when Loog Krit imitated Mart's dancing by moving his knees back & forth, back & forth. that was so funny. hahaha... Cherry got made fun of too regarding her breasts size. She was talking about how hard it was to breath when she had to wrap her breasts really tight. uncle Toi went on to say that it still effect her until now. someone asked him why? he answered by saying, "she has nothing now." HAHA. Aunt Took said, "Actually, before, her size was 38 B cup." Gosh they are so hilarious!!! :loool:

i don't know if Cherry wears braces or not. i think she talks like that all the time. i'm not really sure though, but her teeth are nice. :D
hahah. Seriously it took me thatttt long to realize that Cherry was saying all that. I actually had to listen carefully! Maybe it's because I'm so use to Cherry's screaming & hollering at Wat. hahaha. Ahhhh...

Oooh it's funny how in the beginning Cherry was like "I don't cook so when I started this lakorn, my dad was happy I spent more time in the kitchen" haha. that was too cute.

As for my mvs, it will come! I promise. heheh. I can never make up my mind with the song, so it'll just be a surprise! =)

joey

sarNie Adult
I wish they would date each other in real life too, they had great chemistry together and they seems at ease with one another. Their eye contact with one another is so strong <3 LOL I know he had rumors with Ploy and Oh, but not Cherry…that’s interesting ahahaha.

There should be a MKKW part 2, even if it’s a short one, they should make it. I agree with you, the theme song describes Pai’s character. And the other two do describe Pai and Wat’s relationship. I love those parts too, and when he put his jacket over her awwww, I want a guy like that. I wonder if he stayed up all night just looking at Pai lol.

Uh huh. Cherry’s talent has been underrated, I believe that this may be her year to shine. I do hope her other lakorns are as great as MKKW too, but then it would be a hard choice to choose between the three who she looks and matches the most with. I will be rooting for her ^.^

Of course, all our ideas together would definitely give us an award this year. Yes they should totally have a wedding scene with Wat and Pai, and make have Kheng dress up as Thong-ake to scare Wat thinking Pai decided to dress up as Thong-ake, but then out of no where, Pai comes out and looks so beautiful. I can picture Wat’s face at that very moment :blush: ahhhh and a honeymoon, because one of the desserts was talking about being together and having children and descendents.

Yeah I know, he told Pai he loved her so many times. He says what’s on his mind, and when he told her that he wasn’t mad, but just jealous awwwww. I hope I can find a man like him too. He’s not afraid to express how he feels. They are truly a match made in heaven <3
I know, huh? It's so nice to see that they are so comfortable with each other despite this is their first time collaborating with one another. I love how she playfully slapped his arm on the talk show. They are so cute! I totally agree with you RR about their eye contacts. Gosh every time they stared at one another it makes my heart jumped. I love all their eye contact scenes, it's just so powerful. :wub:

Yup loved that scene so much because it's the first scene that really show Wat interested in Pai. I was wondering too if he stayed up all night looking at Pai sleeping. They should've added that onto the scene so we can see his dreamy face watching over Pai while she sleep. That would be so sweet!!!! I just loved how he just kept her sleeping in his car and not taking her home. He told her he didn't want to wake her up, but we know it's more than that. At least to me, it's more like he just want to spend the whole night with her. Awwwww....what a sweet man!!!!

It will be very interesting to see which one she matches very well with after we get to watch all three of her lakorns. Right now, I'm so obsessed with her & Mart. Well see, after I watched all three, if my mind will change or not. Nonetheless, I will be rooting for Cherry all the way too.

I know. Your ideas sound wonderful RR. It would be so awesome to see Wat's shocked face when he first saw Cherry in the wedding dress. I just loved the whole meaning of the last dessert. It was very nice to have it shown at the end of all the other desserts.

Oh I just love him 1000x more in that scene when he told her he wasn't mad but JEALOUS! So so sweet!!! I think it is hard to find a man like Wat nowadays, but I will keep on trying until the end when I will eventually find my prince charming as wonderful & sweet as Wat. :wub: