MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
credit pantip.com

One of my favourite scenes pai was so adorable in this scene I couldnt help but blush with her :huh:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
credit pantip.com

So far this is one of my favourite lakorn of all time and the ending of MKKW definitely one of the best too ^_^
Not much I can say cause you guys have mentioned every little speck already......loved reading all your comments :)
By the way pai was soo gorgeous in the pink dress it is unbelievable to imagine pai in baggy clothes ^_^

joey

sarNie Adult
So far this is one of my favourite lakorn of all time and the ending of MKKW definitely one of the best too ^_^
Not much I can say cause you guys have mentioned every little speck already......loved reading all your comments :)
By the way pai was soo gorgeous in the pink dress it is unbelievable to imagine pai in baggy clothes ^_^
thanks CherryApple for sharing all those lovely pictures of pai & wat. :kiss:
MKKW is one of my favorite lakorn of all time too and i agree that it has one of the best endings out of all the other lakorns that i watched. What a super sweet ending!!! totally love it!!!! :wub: :wub:
awww...i feel so bad now with my long a@@ comments that i posted earlier. :( i definitely mentioned every little speck :p .....i loved reading your comments too. :wub:
i'm totally agree with you CherryApple. when you look at her in the pink dress looking all pretty & girly, there is no way anybody can picture her pulling off the tomboyish role in those baggy clothes. i guess is called great acting on her part. this is one of the reasons why i love cherry & i think she is one of the best versatile actresses out there. :)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
MKKW is one of my favorite lakorn of all time too and i agree that it has one of the best endings out of all the other lakorns that i watched. What a super sweet ending!!! totally love it!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
awww...i feel so bad now with my long a@@ comments that i posted earlier. i definitely mentioned every little speck :p .....i loved reading your comments too. :wub:
i'm totally agree with you CherryApple. when you look at her in the pink dress looking all pretty & girly, there is no way anybody can picture her pulling off the tomboyish role in those baggy clothes. i guess is called great acting on her part. this is one of the reasons why i love cherry & i think she is one of the best versatile actresses out there. :)
I'd rather do the reading than the writing so no need to feel bad your doing a great job :clap:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watched this lakorn yet. But I watched one episode w/ my cousin. It was soooo cute at the end how they showed candy recipes<3~~ :wub: Mart and Cherry are so cute, I want to see them together again next time Cherry as Girlyy role instead :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
MKKW is one of my favorite lakorn of all time too and i agree that it has one of the best endings out of all the other lakorns that i watched. What a super sweet ending!!! totally love it!!!! :wub: :wub:
awww...i feel so bad now with my long a@@ comments that i posted earlier. :( i definitely mentioned every little speck :p .....i loved reading your comments too. :wub:
LOL. Awwe Joey don't feel bad for the long comment! It's nice to see someone loves the lakorn as much as I do :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OOoh I know the dress was pretty. Pink really matches her skin tone. That scene was just... perfect!

I was laughing so hard when Pai was making those desert balls (the 3 balls) & when she took it out of the pan, Wat scared the crap out of her! She was alll mad!! Wat's sooo bad...! but it was sooo cute because she wanted to make sure they stay together forever... aweeee!!! that is just sooo sweet!!!
I thought it was soooo cute that she made it like that, wanting to be together. Wat's face was so cute, where he looked sooo concern, but right when she left, he smiled ^^
haha...i'm going to watch it again too. i totally agree with you RR that they should make at least one more episode so we can at least see more sweet scene of them. it would be really nice to see pai & wat get married since he proposed to her already. :)

oh, i think they cut off that scene where we saw in the picture showing pai in her pink dress and wat in his dress shirt & pants but no suit jacket on. the one that have them standing face to face looking like they were mad at each other. i wonder what that scene was all about. ;)

i guess the pink colored was chosen for the engagement since aunt kaew and fon had on pink too. yup she definitely pulled the dress off nicely. i missed it too right after it ended. :( yes i really want them to have another lakorn in the future too & that is a plus if her character will be more girly. i hope it can come true. :)
I'm going to watch this all over again this weekend, I lost count how many times I watched this lakorn.

Yeah they did cut that part, I was waiting for it. And when I saw Wat come in, I was like, "how is he going to take off his jacket, is he going to thrown it on the floor?" lol.
thank you so much for posting up the pictures. i love ep. 15 <3
I agree with you, one of my fav. and a great ending too. LOL yeah we write a lot, there's so many great things to say about this lakorn.
I haven't watched this lakorn yet. But I watched one episode w/ my cousin. It was soooo cute at the end how they showed candy recipes<3~~ :wub: Mart and Cherry are so cute, I want to see them together again next time Cherry as Girlyy role instead :p
Yup. I love how every episode ended with Pai talking about a different dessert.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh my, RR can read my mind or what? you just basically took all the words from my mouth regarding the ending episode. like you RR, i end up watching the non-subbed first. i just cannot hold my excitement and curiosity to see what the ending will be like. anyways, i will basically repeating most/all of the scenes that RR had mentioned. i agree with RR that the ending wasn't rush nor lagging. to me it was PERFECT!!! i never felt like i'm in heaven nor felt like my whole body just turned into sugar before. this last episode made me feel like that. Gosh i'm so in LOVE with the ending. i basically smiled throughout every scene (except when wat got shot) that my mouth hardly can close anymore. Man every scene of pai & wat was just super duper SWEET. awwwwww..... my heart just melt along with the love they have for one other. i haven't felt like this for any couple in a long time. to me, pai & wat is like the super best couple ever. they fight good together & they cook great together. they r like the number 1 tag team couple! i super adore this couple! i just cannot get enough of them & their sweet/cute scenes.

i love how the episode starts with pai & wat. he was so sweet handing pai the shirt & tie. i luv how he was sad & upset that she never seemed to tell him of anything and that he doesn't mean anything to her. then pai suddenly rush over to hug him and told him that she did all of this because he means so much to her. awwww...so sweet! i like how he asked her "are you ready thong-ake?," and she reply back "yes, i am, mafia boss." then she gave him a kiss on the cheek. gosh i was smiling & giggling like a little kid. i thought she would never do something like this toward wat since she always seem to get mad at him when ever he asked for a kiss & a hug. i'm so happy that they add this to her character. it definitely helps showing us how much pai loves wat. i was smiling big once again when he hold her hand before they went down the stairs. the holding hand in the car was equally sweet/cute. both holding hand scenes make wat look like the dominate man in the relationship while pai seem like the sweet woman who is willing to go through hell with her love.

the whole fighting was awesome. i luv the tag team of pai & wat. man do they kick butt, or what?!!! i found the sword fight was kinda funny. how in the world wat didn't get any cut from that long a@@ swords?! i mean he can dodge those swords but he can't dodge any of pai's punches or kicks. haha. also it was kinda strange when wat just stood there watching pai almost lose to that one guy. i guess if he jump in that time, then he wouldn't end up getting shot. damn pai was shooting the man like crazy 4 hurting her wat. gosh i can feel pai's anguish crying & telling wat to hang on. i felt like crying along with her. the whole scenes in the ambulance & at the hospital were so sad. :( i luv how they played it all out in order for us to see how much wat means to pai. she was basically crying her eyes out and scared to death that she might lose him. i love how all the aunts & uncles came to support wat. gosh i was happy with them when they knew that wat was ok. lol when they all raised their hands when the doctor asked who is the family member of the patient. it was so funny & cute of them when they all make their own soup for wat & fighting over to let him eat theirs. i really love their laughs and seeing that big smile on wat's face. it was also good to see pai take care of him. i really feel sad for pan in this scene though. she looked so heartbroken & lonely. i hope she will find someone else that really love her. hey, kheng is still open u know? he needs somebody luv, and she needs someone to cheer her up. i know his growling can make anyone laugh for sure. maybe these two can work something out. :p

the scene with wat shooting at mark was hella funny. :loool: i love the cute scene of fon & mart earlier. lmao when mart slam his face in the spaghetti when he went in for the kiss. man i was cracking up the whole time with mart running out of the house with just the towel on while having wat chasing after him with a gun. i love how he ignite wat and make him more angrier. gosh he look like he really want to kill mart. i guess his mafia side comes on when it relates to fon & pai. haha..the man just cannot control himself.

i totally love the whole cooking scene with pai & wat. :wub: i noticed that they make most/all the desserts that were told at the end of each episode. like i said earlier, they are the best tag team in cooking too. love all those glances & smiles that they shared throughout the whole cooking. wat is so cute when he made that look alike heart-shaped dessert and make a wish on it. then when it came out good, he let out a loud scream that woke up pai. that was so funny & cute of him. i love how he swiped the sweat off of pai face too. awww...that was so cute!

the engagement was totally awesome. love the music & the band dancing. kheng & uncle krit were so funny dancing around in circle. gosh everyone looks so handsome & beautiful. i love every one clothes, especially pai's pink dress & wat's suit. i like how the color of their clothes compliment each other nicely. i was smiling like crazy in this scene. i totally cheer for wat when he was naming all the desserts and their specifications. he looked so handsome saying it, and i just felt so proud of him. you go wat!!! i loved how he described the last dessert while looking straight at pai. awww...so sweet!!! it was so cute when they kept on scooting over close to each other & holding on to each other hands. pai had this big smile on her face when wat promise the grandma that he will love pai 4ever. gosh i'm melting along with her. also it was cute & funny how everyone was smiling & kissing their own couple while kheng & yod were dancing. i just love every second of it. my mouth already starting to hurt from smiling too much. i just cannot help it. the whole scene was soooo sweet/cute!!! just perfect!

last but not least, the last scene. man i cannot say enough how beautiful pai looks. she just glows in the last scene. i totally digging her hair, dress, her bracelet, and her make up. her smiles were so lovely while she had this glow on her face and stars in her eyes. she really makes me think that she is really in love with wat. i know it's all acting, but sometimes i don't feel like that with some other actresses. to me, i feel like cherry & mart r in love for reals. you see, he kissed her on the forehead for a long time, and she kept on having that looks that i don't really see she had with other actors. i don't know. maybe i love them as a couple too much that i want them to be together for reals so i took all these out of proportion. don't mind me people. i'm just too in love with the lakorn and the pairing of cherry & mart. anyways, i like how she went back to the kitchen to make the same dessert as wat did earlier. it was so cute of her to make a wish out of it. i was lol when she heard wat's voice and got all startled that she end up throwing the dessert to the floor. haha...wat was so mean playing around with her. i absolutely love how the lights came on and wat walking out like some kind of prince. well, to me he does look like one being so handsome in that suit of his. like RR said, the whole scene with the lights and 2 good looking couple makes it look like some kind of fairytale coming alive. i think i smiled so hard that it must've reached my ears. lol. i love how pai said she loves wat the same way wat told thong-ake that he loves pai. AWWWWW..... the way he kissed her on the forehead & cheek was just soooooo SWEET!!!! :kiss: he actually prolong the forehead kiss like he doesn't want to stop. my inside was melting because of their sweetness. i love their tight bear hug sooo much too while the song was playing in the background. i love how she placed her head to the side so she could rest on his shoulder while having that big smile on her face. i also love how wat rest his chin on her shoulder while closing his eyes and smiling. on top of that, i love how they end it by having the heart with purple lights center on them. what a PERFECT ending that was!!!!!!!

like RR, i would give this lakorn a perfect 10/10. i also love everything from the whole casts, characters wise, storyline, songs, places, etc. every episode was entertaining from 1-15. i was never once got bored of it. this is the first lakorn that i felt this way. i have some lakorns that i loved too, but there was always some scenes that make me bored & frustrated over the storyline or the main characters. also i never love the majority of the casts like this one before. i love how this lakorn have mostly good people and the drama wasn't too much to make the story lagged. this lakorn will definitely be one of my all time favorites. i'm also sad that it's all over. gosh knowing that makes me wanna cry. :lmao: like RR, i don't want it to end either. bye bye MKKW. i will miss you greatly and the pairing of mart & cherry too. now i'm hoping that cherry & mart will have another lakorn together again in the future. i'm so in love with them. for sure i will often re-watch this lakorn. bravo to the whole casts & crews for making such a sweet & entertaining lakorn for all of us to watch. :clap:

sorry guys for my long comments. i just got carried away with the last episode. actually this is the longest i ever commented
a separate post for your long one ^^ lol I guess I can read minds now, this lakorn was great. I love reading everyone’s post, and talking about different scenes <3 I thought the ending was perfect, and how at the very end, there was a heart shape with them in there…awwwwww.

I know exactly what you mean. When Pai was getting ready, and they had their little moment, it was so cute, and proves how much Pai wants to be with Wat and how far she’s willing to go to help him. They are made for each other.

LOL that is funny, he can dodge a sword yet not a punch from Pai. And his fighting skills were so good, except when going against Pai, he was so weak. Ahahahahha yeah, if Pan needs someone, Kheng is open. At least he will be able to make her laugh.

Uh huh, I think Louis did a super great job in the lakorn, he was so funny and sweet. He totally capture Mark so well, and it was so adorable between him and Fon.

That part was so super cute, I love how they were making the food, and when Wat was stirring the food, he would look at Pai. Both the best tag team for fighting and cooking <3

When Wat was naming all those desserts, I was soooo amazed at him. That was soo cool, and I was thinking to myself that I probably couldn’t even recite any of them ahaha. Yup my cheeks hurt so much too.

I know, I could feel the love between them. It felt so real, and the eye contact between was so strong, I melted just watching them. It was a perfect ending. I really wanted Wat to kiss Pai on the lips, but the kiss on the forehead and the cheek was perfect, I couldn’t be any happier about an ending.

LOL you and me agree on a lot of things =D I think everyone portrayed their characters perfectly, I couldn’t imagine it any other way. So so sad that it ended. I’m going to miss this lakorn and the pairing and the cast so much. I hope they don’t ever make a remake of this, because it is perfect the way it is ^^ I will re-watch this one over and over, for laughs and cute & sweet parts too. A round of applause for the cast and crew for making this lakorn soooo great. :clap: I really hope this lakorn and cast wins some awards.

I know the last episode was my longest comment too. Actually this is the only lakorn that I write so much in one post lol. Thanks for everyone’s posts and the whole discussion when watching this lakorn too, I had a great time talking with everyone. Until the next lakorn, I hope to see you all there, which is going to be Jum Leuy Kamathep (right?) ^.-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. oh Gosh RR there's sooo many to choose from I don't even know where to start! :lol: I've change the song 3 times already!

I'll try to have it done by tomorrow night :D

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
awww I cant wait to view it noy :)
For sure we will all love your mv no matter what the concept will be cause we all love pai and hma wat^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL. oh Gosh RR there's sooo many to choose from I don't even know where to start! :lol: I've change the song 3 times already!

I'll try to have it done by tomorrow night :D
LOL, I bet it's going to turn out great. I really want to know what song you chose too, so many choices ^^
For sure we will all love your mv no matter what the concept will be cause we all love pai and hma wat^^
I agree :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. It's gonna be about Pai realizing she's in love with Wat.... :wub:

LOL, I bet it's going to turn out great. I really want to know what song you chose too, so many choices ^^

I agree :D
haha. Orginally I was gonna use The Cheetah Girls - I won't say I'm in Love, then I change to Bua Chompoo -- In Luv & then this other thai song, I'm not sure of the name. LOL & Nowww i'm using 2 Become 1 - Rue Tua Rue Plao (Are you aware). Sooo I was debating & just questioning myself. who knows i might make 2 mvs :D depending on how the 1st one goes. LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL. It's gonna be about Pai realizing she's in love with Wat.... :wub:

haha. Orginally I was gonna use The Cheetah Girls - I won't say I'm in Love, then I change to Bua Chompoo -- In Luv & then this other thai song, I'm not sure of the name. LOL & Nowww i'm using 2 Become 1 - Rue Tua Rue Plao (Are you aware). Sooo I was debating & just questioning myself. who knows i might make 2 mvs :D depending on how the 1st one goes. LOL
=O you SHOULD make 2MVs it would be so cool, so then you will get to use more scenes :D
hmmm all the songs are good choices. ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
=O you SHOULD make 2MVs it would be so cool, so then you will get to use more scenes :D
hmmm all the songs are good choices. ^^

Oohhhh I should... you're tempting me RR! I think I'm gonna pull up my old fic of Cherry & Krit again & continue it :D After watching it, it's given me strength to continue! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oohhhh I should... you're tempting me RR! I think I'm gonna pull up my old fic of Cherry & Krit again & continue it :D After watching it, it's given me strength to continue! :lol:
Heehee, maybe I can tempt you into doing it then :D LOL, right now I'm rewatching Mart & Ann's lakorn, gosh Mart has such a great smile. I can stare at it for the longest time. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I still haven't seen Likit Kamathep. I keep telling myself I'll watch it but never got to it. :lol: although I do loveee mart in Sapai look Thoong. :loool: that lakorn is soooo funny!