MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
cherry is so handsome as a boy , the picture kind of remind me of "coffee prince" .
lol... the girl from coffee prince, she looks more like a dude than cherry. lol... but yes cherry is hot when she is thongek. lol'

i cant believe this week is the last week! i am so excited to see today's episode.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
In ep.14, it's sooo funny that Wat and his man went to the factory with their apron :loool: they should have take it off...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm like you too RR about being excited for tomorrow's episode. yes i cannot wait to see what pai and her family will do to take down the evil guy. uncles nart & krit and aunt ubon disguises look funny as hell in the preview, especially aunt ubon who dress up as a Chinese woman. i cannot wait to see that scene the most and the encounter of p'wat with thong-ake. on the other hand, i might cry along with pai & wat when they have the argument regarding her with thong-ake. the mv of that part has pai crying like crazy. the whole scene looks very sad. :lmao: gosh i'm so excited that i might not be able to sleep tonight too, but unlike you, i don't have to go to school. Love Pai & Wat also. :wub:
Gosh you are so lucky, I wasn't suppose to go to school today, but we had to make up a school day :( But I've been waiting for this since last Tuesday. I'm so excited to watch right now. :)
After I finish subbing the rest of MKKW, I will upload Ratree Samosorn with sub. ^_^
:yahoo: i will be looking forward it to. THANKS!
2 hot guys ^_^

credit to khemupsorn.com

credit to pantip
I agree, Cherry makes a good looking guy.

Did you all hear, Oh is going to get married soon! Congrats to her. :yahoo: :clap:
credits to lyn's blog: http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/03/mae-ka-kh...etting-married/

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
credit wishy

MKKW bloopers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z45JyoqU778...re=channel_page

Too bad no kheng for you guys ^_^
thanks for sharing. it was soooo hilarious, most of it was cherry too ^^ the last scene was the funniest one ahaha.
it's so sad that it's ending tomorrow night :( sad there is no keng, but he's acting is funny already. LOL

In today's episode, I love how Wat and Vit were cooking and Wat was telling Vit not to burnt it everything, I guess Pai is really rubbing off on Wat :wub: Awww, usually before, it was Tot that would get all the info to Wat, but today it was Vit. LOL I just noticed that they all have 3-letter names that all have a 't' too (Wat, Vit, Tot) LMAO, it's dark outside the factory, yet Wat and Vit are wearing their uniforms which are white. Way to blend in. I thought it was so funny when they were lifting/carrying Thong-ake, and it seemed like he was heavy. Hahaha. Wat smacked Thong-ake on the head, awww Thong-ake kneed him in the area. :yahoo: I love the disguises. Keng is hilarious. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it was so sad when Wat followed Pai, and thought that Pai can't let go of Thong-ake. Cherry is such a great actress, I felt all her emotions, I even started to cry too :( And Wat's face was so sad. T.T Then he goes to the same place where he always sits and pulls out the ring. My heart is breaking at this part. But I'm so happy towards the end, where Wat puts the pieces together and realize that Pai and Thong-ake are the same person.

OMG how can it end tomorrow???!!!! The preview looked to awesome. The hugging of Wat & Thong-ake, the action fighting, and Wat gets shot at, and Noy, it looked like he got shot in the side and not the arm, while saving Baipai, but then why would he be wearing an armcast then? Anyways, I still can't wait. I super love this lakorn. :wub:

LOL I like watched the previews over 10x now, why must it end tomorrow, how are they going to put in everything all in 1 episode?

joey

sarNie Adult
credit wishy

MKKW bloopers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z45JyoqU778...re=channel_page

Too bad no kheng for you guys ^_^
oh thanks CherryApple for the link. lmao at the bloopers, especially Mart's part with the sunglasses and the towel scene at the end. :loool: the way fon scream was funny too.

After I finish subbing the rest of MKKW, I will upload Ratree Samosorn with sub. ^_^

Pics from Ratree Samosorn.
omg!!! thanks a million times wishy!!!!! i'm so happy & excited that you will sub it for us. :yahoo: you are the BEST!!!! :kiss:

Gosh you are so lucky, I wasn't suppose to go to school today, but we had to make up a school day :( But I've been waiting for this since last Tuesday. I'm so excited to watch right now. :)

Did you all hear, Oh is going to get married soon! Congrats to her. :yahoo:
oh that's suck that you have to make up for it. actually this is my first time i heard someone has to make up a school day. where i live, if you missed then you miss, there is no such thing for us as a make up day. i consider myself lucky then. :D

congrats to Oh on her married. i wish her the best ever in her married life. :clap:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh that's suck that you have to make up for it. actually this is my first time i heard someone has to make up a school day. where i live, if you missed then you miss, there is no such thing for us as a make up day. i consider myself lucky then. :D

congrats to Oh on her married. i wish her the best ever in her married life. :clap:
are you serious? LUCKY! we had to make it up because of a bomb-threat that turned out to be fake, and they caught the person too, except since we missed that day, we have to make it up not only one day but TWO argh. it sucks more because it was only one person's fault, but they make everyone pay for it.

joey

sarNie Adult
2 hot guys ^_^

credit to khemupsorn.com

credit to pantip
cherry does look HOT as a man. i think she is the only few actresses out there that can pull a guy look this good without looking gay while doing it. bravo cherry, bravo!!!! :clap:

In today's episode, I love how Wat and Vit were cooking and Wat was telling Vit not to burnt it everything, I guess Pai is really rubbing off on Wat :wub: Awww, usually before, it was Tot that would get all the info to Wat, but today it was Vit. LOL I just noticed that they all have 3-letter names that all have a 't' too (Wat, Vit, Tot) LMAO, it's dark outside the factory, yet Wat and Vit are wearing their uniforms which are white. Way to blend in. I thought it was so funny when they were lifting/carrying Thong-ake, and it seemed like he was heavy. Hahaha. Wat smacked Thong-ake on the head, awww Thong-ake kneed him in the area. :yahoo: I love the disguises. Keng is hilarious. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it was so sad when Wat followed Pai, and thought that Pai can't let go of Thong-ake. Cherry is such a great actress, I felt all her emotions, I even started to cry too :( And Wat's face was so sad. T.T Then he goes to the same place where he always sits and pulls out the ring. My heart is breaking at this part. But I'm so happy towards the end, where Wat puts the pieces together and realize that Pai and Thong-ake are the same person.

OMG how can it end tomorrow???!!!! The preview looked to awesome. The hugging of Wat & Thong-ake, the action fighting, and Wat gets shot at, and Noy, it looked like he got shot in the side and not the arm, while saving Baipai, but then why would he be wearing an armcast then? Anyways, I still can't wait. I super love this lakorn. :wub:

LOL I like watched the previews over 10x now, why must it end tomorrow, how are they going to put in everything all in 1 episode?
awww... RR, i cannot wait to see all those scenes too. so far i watch 2 parts (about 20 mins.) of episode 14. i was laughing so hard when p'wat knocked thong-ake beside the head. :loool: i replay it like 3 times. then ouch! he got kneed in the groin. he was holding onto his friend for a long time there, so it must have hurted him big time. i think we could add that onto the list of pai hurting p'wat even though it's thong-ake doing's. i think it was not so smart of them to wear white in a dark place like that too, but their aprons were cute though. haha.. it looks like they both willing to go to war with that on. i just found that hilarious. yes, it does seem that they have a hard time carrying thong-ake. i guess they lost a lot of their muscles and strengths by working at pai's shop. :lol: this is all i watched so far. i will be back when i finished with the whole episode.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
cherry does look HOT as a man. i think she is the only few actresses out there that can pull a guy look this good without looking gay while doing it. bravo cherry, bravo!!!! :clap:

awww... RR, i cannot wait to see all those scenes too. so far i watch 2 parts (about 20 mins.) of episode 14. i was laughing so hard when p'wat knocked thong-ake beside the head. :loool: i replay it like 3 times. then ouch! he got kneed in the groin. he was holding onto his friend for a long time there, so it must have hurted him big time. i think we could add that onto the list of pai hurting p'wat even though it's thong-ake doing's. i think it was not so smart of them to wear white in a dark place like that too, but their aprons were cute though. haha.. it looks like they both willing to go to war with that on. i just found that hilarious. yes, it does seem that they have a hard time carrying thong-ake. i guess they lost a lot of their muscles and strengths by working at pai's shop. :lol: this is all i watched so far. i will be back when i finished with the whole episode.
Yeah I know, Wat looked like it hurt a lot, there was pain written all over his face. I think if the bad guys caught Vit and Wat, they would probably laugh non-stop at their outfits, I would. It was suppose to be a dangerous situation, yet they made it seems so cute and funny. Yeah after you finished watching the episode, we'll talk some more about it. ^^

joey

sarNie Adult
are you serious? LUCKY! we had to make it up because of a bomb-threat that turned out to be fake, and they caught the person too, except since we missed that day, we have to make it up not only one day but TWO argh. it sucks more because it was only one person's fault, but they make everyone pay for it.
omg, r u serious!!! a bomb threat!!!!! :eek: i thought you missed because of something else, but NEVER a bomb threat!!!! i'm glad you and everyone was safe though and that it turned out to be fake and that they actually caught the person. gosh, what's up with these people nowadays????? they be coming to school with guns, bomb threats, and many more. i'm glad i never encounter something like that. hope to God that i never will. yes it is really suck that you guys have to pay for someone's doings. dang two days?!!! that's double suck there. i feel for you girl! :( to cheer you up, why not try to think that the more school time, the more smarter and knowable you will be AND that you and everyone was safe, you know? i hope this help. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg, r u serious!!! a bomb threat!!!!! :eek: i thought you missed because of something else, but NEVER a bomb threat!!!! i'm glad you and everyone was safe though and that it turned out to be fake and that they actually caught the person. gosh, what's up with these people nowadays????? they be coming to school with guns, bomb threats, and many more. i'm glad i never encounter something like that. hope to God that i never will. yes it is really suck that you guys have to pay for someone's doings. dang two days?!!! that's double suck there. i feel for you girl! :( to cheer you up, why not try to think that the more school time, the more smarter and knowable you will be AND that you and everyone was safe, you know? i hope this help. :D
Yeah. Well we also had to make up a day because we missed one due to the snow. It's not like we could control the weather, but apparently there's a certain amount of days we HAVE to be in school for. Also, apparently kids find it funny to do bomb threats and write it on bathroom doors, and usually we get one or two every year, which is really stupid. I hope you don't either, now my school is trying to enforce more like kids can roam the hallways during class unless they have a pass and they must also sign a sheet in the classroom indicating when they left and when they returned. Thanks, that kind of helps :D except today I started daydreaming about what was going to happen in MKKW lol, so I didn't listen to what the teacher was saying. Luckily he was just going over our homework.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Aarrggh - I'm soooooo behind! *sob* Been so busy, busy, busy these days that I've just started watching Ep. 7 (and skipping the pages here to avoid spoilers :unsure: ) but enjoying it so far ^_^

So funny when Pan called Pai/ThongAke and told her that Wat spent the night with another girl ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...I just adored the end of episode 14...when Pai and Wat hugged they finally understand each other...I was screaming so loud when I saw the preview of Wat getting shot.

joey

sarNie Adult
Yeah. Well we also had to make up a day because we missed one due to the snow. It's not like we could control the weather, but apparently there's a certain amount of days we HAVE to be in school for. Also, apparently kids find it funny to do bomb threats and write it on bathroom doors, and usually we get one or two every year, which is really stupid. I hope you don't either, now my school is trying to enforce more like kids can roam the hallways during class unless they have a pass and they must also sign a sheet in the classroom indicating when they left and when they returned. Thanks, that kind of helps :D except today I started daydreaming about what was going to happen in MKKW lol, so I didn't listen to what the teacher was saying. Luckily he was just going over our homework.
oh, so the other one is due to the snow. i hope the new enforcement can help eliminate kids going around writing/doing stupid things. haha...i used to daydreamed like you too when i was in middle/high school. :D i often daydreamed about the newest lakorn or chinese series that i was hooked on during that time. most of my classes are boring so i tend to pass my time reminiscing the cute/sweet scenes of the main characters in the lakorn or series that i'm watching. i would have this smiled on my face and my friends would asked me why i looked so happy. i often reply back "nothing, i just thought of this one funny show" or something along the line. i was kind of embarrassed to tell them the truth because they would laugh at me. i think all my friends thought that i was crazy or something during that time. ;)

joey

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching episode 14 without the sub. i cannot wait to re-watch it with wishy's subbed so i can really understand what they're saying. the whole disguises of pai, uncle nart, and kheng were hilarious. in the perview, i thought it was uncles nart & krit and aunt ubon. anyways, it was funny when they all walked into the club in slow motion. :loool: they all looked so bad ass! their chinese accents are funny too, and kheng was funny as usual. he was so funny when he asked uncle nart is pai human or red noodle? lol. the KFC part was hilarious as well. also, it was funny when uncle nart told them he won't forget their names since he gave it to them, but when he tried to call pai, she and kheng wasn't sure who he was trying to call. he called her fake name wrong in the most dangerous time! gosh that was so funny. i thought kheng looked pretty cool with his sunglasses & the Chinese clothes. i'm surprised that he didn't mess up but did his part very well. i love the scene when pai walked in when wat was mopping the floor. it was cute that she was trying to make wat stop being angry at her. i love that he took that chance and asked her 2 cook & spend time with him. i also love how he told her that he was not angry but jealous and that he doesn't want her to talk or associate with any guys. love his possessiveness! they r soooo cute in that scene. it's suck that they were about to have a nice little dinner together but pan had to call and ruin everything. arrrrrrggg...then afterward wat saw pai coming out of thong-ake's room and was heartbroken once more. double arrrrrrgggg!!! the whole confrontation with pai & wat was so sad. they both looked so heartbroken. :( yes cherry can really portray her emotion really well..she makes her tears come out so easily. i was screaming "Noooooo!" when wat wanted to throw away the ring, but thank God he didn't. it was nice to see people that they loved help to comfort and give them advises. i really found their whole fighting thing was kind of funny and cute. i love that one scene where they both stood on the opposite side of the door. ked, vit, and yod were so funny when they played the songs to cheer them up but end up getting them more mad instead. the first one was like a rock song and the second one was like some jazz/blue. that scene was so funny. :lol: i'm so glad that later on p'wat figured out thong-ake & pai are the same person. his flashbacks were right on like the scenes with the bruised lips and when he confessed i love pai to thong-ake and asked him why he's red when he said he loves pai not him. :lol: the scene at the end for me was the best though. i love how he confronted her right away about he knowing thong-ake is her. it was funny how he let her sit in that one chair in the middle of the room like it was a court case or something. i'm happy that wat didn't get mad at her too long for deceiving him and that they finally understand each other. their hug was sooooo sweet!!!! :wub:

the scene for next episode look very good & lots of actions. i love the scene where wat hug pai as thong-ake. :wub: that hug means a lot to me like she is preparing to go to war and he doesn't want her to go at all kind of thingy. i want to see how pai is going to take care of him after he got shot too. Like RR, i wonder how they will put everything 2gether, but whatever they going to do, i hope they don't rush the ending.