MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks Noy. Yes the wedding went well, thank you. Now I have a new sister-in-laws, which adds one to the already big family that we have.

I know, huh? It doesn't make sense to me too. I guess some people just like to put other actresses down when they are not pretty or different looking than the actresses that they love. I'm happy that Cherry is different looking than majority of the typical actresses. When one looks similar too often, there is nothing unique or appealing anymore to the eyes of the beholders. I rather have her to be different too. I'm happy to know that she was one of the top ten actresses, Noy. Thanks for the info. Wow, for most powerful women? That's one big recognition for Cherry! I'm so happy & proud of her! She so deserved it!!!! :clap:

Yup, I'm glad that she doesn't always play the typical sweet & innocent nang'ek. That is one thing I love about her as an actress. :wub:

OMG!!! That is so cool!!!! :D I live in Anaheim, CA. Where do you live at Noy?
I find it ridiculous how many people discriminate a person by their appearance. <_< but hey, it's okay. People who dislike Cherry aren't making me like her any less! I still adore the woman! I would loveeee to meet her...! :D One day! haha.

I think it was for "women revolution" top 10. I need to go back & look for it. I know cherry made the list, along with Ann, Aom P, Nok S, Pok, Benz, uhm... shoot... that's all I remember. :lol:

AHhh that's close by!!! :lol: I live in San Diego. hehe.

joey

sarNie Adult
I find it ridiculous how many people discriminate a person by their appearance. <_< but hey, it's okay. People who dislike Cherry aren't making me like her any less! I still adore the woman! I would loveeee to meet her...! :D One day! haha.

I think it was for "women revolution" top 10. I need to go back & look for it. I know cherry made the list, along with Ann, Aom P, Nok S, Pok, Benz, uhm... shoot... that's all I remember. :lol:

AHhh that's close by!!! :lol: I live in San Diego. hehe.
I would love to meet her one of these days too. Hopefully, in the future when I plan to go to Thailand for my vacation, I might be lucky enough to meet her there. :p

wow, that list had so many talented actresses. I'm just glad Cherry is one of them. :)

aww...San Diego! yup that is close by. I passed there sometimes when I make a few trips to El Centro. I hope you & your family didn't go through any hardship during the big fire. I felt bad for all the people that lost their homes. :( I hope you & your loved ones didn't have to go through that same scenario.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I would love to meet her one of these days too. Hopefully, in the future when I plan to go to Thailand for my vacation, I might be lucky enough to meet her there. :p

wow, that list had so many talented actresses. I'm just glad Cherry is one of them. :)

aww...San Diego! yup that is close by. I passed there sometimes when I make a few trips to El Centro. I hope you & your family didn't go through any hardship during the big fire. I felt bad for all the people that lost their homes. :( I hope you & your loved ones didn't have to go through that same scenario.
Oohh I knowww... but I don't know how I would communicate with her. :lol: I mean I understand Thai, but as for speaking it... uh... I don't know how that will work out. hahah.

Awe, thanks for the concern Joey! My area was safe from the fire.

The fire is a neutral thing that happens in SD, we expect it every year. But where I live we're safe. :D

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
I cannot wait to see JLK too. I wonder how her chemistry with Chakrit will turn out to be. I just hope it airs soon so I can watch Cherry's lakorn once again. :D

Hi luvcherryonly. Nice to meet you too. Oh, so you're from Taiwanese. That is so cool! Beside watching Thai lakorns, I love to watch Taiwanese series too. It is great to know that Cherry has a fan base outside of Thailand. Thanks for letting us know that Yuemom carries many of Cherry's lakorns. I will definitely check her channel out when I have time. I wish I can join her meeting too, but too bad, I don't live in Thailand. Cherry's club meeting looks so fun. Those fans that able to join are so lucky because they get to talk and meet with her in real life. Unlike me, who can only admire her from far away. :(
hi ..there.joey.you can call me kelly...last year i missed cherry fans meeting but i have a dvd of that meeting 3..my thai's fr send to me :D ....but this year i think i can join it...i heard that will comming soon...so i'm very excired wait for that day is comming... :rolleyes:
i'm lucky than your guys...i'm talking with cherry through mobile fone by english in her meeting 3 that day ...she english very welll ...and she was very nice to talking with me...i'm never forget that moment :D ...hope i can see her in real life soon

joey

sarNie Adult
Oohh I knowww... but I don't know how I would communicate with her. :lol: I mean I understand Thai, but as for speaking it... uh... I don't know how that will work out. hahah.

Awe, thanks for the concern Joey! My area was safe from the fire.

The fire is a neutral thing that happens in SD, we expect it every year. But where I live we're safe. :D
Omg, I'm so happy of wanting to meet Cherry one day that I totally forgot about the language barriers. At least Noy, you can understand Thai. If I were to talk to her, I wouldn't be able to speak or understand Thai at all. She wouldn't able to speak or understand Khmer either. Gosh that is so suck! I guess we can just hug and smile at each other. Oh, I can do hand gestures too. LOL. Maybe that will work out pretty well for us. :lol:

Oh I'm so happy for you & your family. I'm glad you guys live in the safe area that is far away from the fire hazard. Geez it sounds so horrible that the fire is a neutral thing that happens in San Diego. People shouldn't live in those dangerous areas at all. They should keep away from those types of places. I know I would. :p

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
yes, i feel the same about this week since MKKW is over. Gosh, like you CherryApple, I'm looking forward to anything that has something to do with Cherry/Mart or MKKW. I just cannot get enough of this couple and the lakorn. I cannot wait to see Noy's mvs too.

I watched a few of her lakorns on youtube too, and like you CherryApple, I also learned a few Thai words then & there. Haha..so you often recite the lines in MKKW? What's funny is that I found myself doing the same thing as you. LOL. I often recited with my sister. I just love some of the conversations that Wat & Pai had. Like for example, the part where he just finished cleaning the kitchen and Pai told him to go wait outside so she can cook for him. He reply back "Yes, boss" in Thai. I just loved how he said it with the smile on his face. Gosh he is so cute!!! :wub: We also recited the part at the end when Pai said "I love you. Do you hear me? I love you! You crazy mafia boss" in Thai. My sister and I would just said it and then found ourselves laughing. I think it's cool that we can learn Thai by watching lakorns online, especially with the ones that are subbed because we actually understand each word better that way. I have to thank Wishy for this. :)

I love her character in the bodyguard lakorn too, and she looks so beautiful when she dresses up as the princess.

Omg, I don't know that you're Cambodian CherryApple. I'm Cambodian too but I live in California. Nice to know that we are the same race. :)
Hey Joey nice to know that you and I have something in commom ^_^
Its funny how when we watch lakorns that are subbed we pick up more thai words because it is so similar to khmer. You've been reciting the lines with your sister well I've been doing the same with my sister :lol:

I know what you mean she look so young then but I have to admit her acting has not changed at all she is one very talented actress that I soo adore^_^ I love all her works, have you seen the lakorn she starred with aum? I think it was aired 2005 where she is playing a fiesty bratty spoit kid who craves the attention of her parents. She also hates her father because he lefted them and married another woman when she was a little girl.....so she has this thing against all males that they are not trustworthy and faithful towards their wives. Her life revolves around three married men whom she is playing around with their feeling, they all like her ofcourse and she is trying to prove to the world that men can never be faithful when they meet beautiful women. This is the lakorn that have drawn me towards cherry, appreciated her acting abilities and I have loved her since and continue to do so too ^_^
By the way MKKW is out dubbed in khmer I am waiting for the last disc, the video store here should receive them tomorrow, so I cant wait to watch it Friday :yahoo:

joey

sarNie Adult
hi ..there.joey.you can call me kelly...last year i missed cherry fans meeting but i have a dvd of that meeting 3..my thai's fr send to me :D ....but this year i think i can join it...i heard that will comming soon...so i'm very excired wait for that day is comming... :rolleyes:
i'm lucky than your guys...i'm talking with cherry through mobile fone by english in her meeting 3 that day ...she english very welll ...and she was very nice to talking with me...i'm never forget that moment :D ...hope i can see her in real life soon
Oh, I'm so happy & jealous of you Kelly. Wow, you are so lucky to be talking to her even though it's through mobile phone. I wish I could talk to her too. I would never forget the moment too if I were you. Those are special moments indeed. :wub: I'm also glad to know that Cherry speaks English very well. Earlier, I told Noy that if I were lucky enough to meet her, I would have a hard time communicating with her since I don't know how to speak or understand Thai. LOL. Now I know I can speak English to her if I get to meet her one day. Please share all the goodies with us when you go to her fans meeting. I love to know how it goes. :D

joey

sarNie Adult
Hey Joey nice to know that you and I have something in commom ^_^
Its funny how when we watch lakorns that are subbed we pick up more thai words because it is so similar to khmer. You've been reciting the lines with your sister well I've been doing the same with my sister :lol:

I know what you mean she look so young then but I have to admit her acting has not changed at all she is one very talented actress that I soo adore^_^ I love all her works, have you seen the lakorn she starred with aum? I think it was aired 2005 where she is playing a fiesty bratty spoit kid who craves the attention of her parents. She also hates her father because he lefted them and married another woman when she was a little girl.....so she has this thing against all males that they are not trustworthy and faithful towards their wives. Her life revolves around three married men whom she is playing around with their feeling, they all like her ofcourse and she is trying to prove to the world that men can never be faithful when they meet beautiful women. This is the lakorn that have drawn me towards cherry, appreciated her acting abilities and I have loved her since and continue to do so too ^_^
By the way MKKW is out dubbed in khmer I am waiting for the last disc, the video store here should receive them tomorrow, so I cant wait to watch it Friday :yahoo:
Same here CherryApple. Yes some of the Thai words are similar to khmer, so I kind of catch on what they're talking about when I just watched the no subbed ones.Haha...it's cool that you recite it with your sister too. I had fun doing it with mine. :D

Yup Cherry is one talented actress. I did watch her lakorn with Aum. I think she did a superb job as the feisty spoiled brat. Gosh I felt so sad for her when she scarred her face. I just love how Aum was always there for her. Their relationship toward the end was a bittersweet one. I love her with Aum a lot in that lakorn.

OMG! Thanks CherryApple for telling me the good news. I didn't know it came out in khmer already. Is it dubbed in Mayura or those Blue/Nitry ones? I want to watch it in Mayura dubbed better. I think their voices are so much better than the other dubbed companies. Do you know if it all came out yet or just the first disc? I'm sorry to ask you with so many questions. I'm just so excited to know it came out in khmer. I cannot wait to go to rent it now. :yahoo:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Same here CherryApple. Yes some of the Thai words are similar to khmer, so I kind of catch on what they're talking about when I just watched the no subbed ones.Haha...it's cool that you recite it with your sister too. I had fun doing it with mine. :D

Yup Cherry is one talented actress. I did watch her lakorn with Aum. I think she did a superb job as the feisty spoiled brat. Gosh I felt so sad for her when she scarred her face. I just love how Aum was always there for her. Their relationship toward the end was a bittersweet one. I love her with Aum a lot in that lakorn.

OMG! Thanks CherryApple for telling me the good news. I didn't know it came out in khmer already. Is it dubbed in Mayura or those Blue/Nitry ones? I want to watch it in Mayura dubbed better. I think their voices are so much better than the other dubbed companies. Do you know it all came out yet or just the first disc. I'm sorry to ask you with so many questions. I'm just so excited to know it came out in khmer. I cannot wait to go to rent it now. :yahoo:
I know Aum and Cherry had a cute relationship in this lakorn he was always there for her emotionally and physically all the way right to the end. Though I felt his character was quite minor in here just like in rai rissaya where the female outshined the male.

I am not too sure what translation I am watching I will double check and let you know later, But I am up to disc number 6 it is more than half way translated so go check it out at your video store.
Loved everybit in khmer joey throughout the lakorn 90% of the time I am crying with cramps due to laughing too much ^_^

gotta go so talk to you later :kiss:

joey

sarNie Adult
I know Aum and Cherry had a cute relationship in this lakorn he was always there for her emotionally and physically all the way right to the end. Though I felt his character was quite minor in here just like in rai rissaya where the female outshined the male.

I am not too sure what translation I am watching I will double check and let you know later, But I am up to disc number 6 it is more than half way translated so go check it out at your video store.
Loved everybit in khmer joey throughout the lakorn 90% of the time I am crying with cramps due to laughing too much ^_^

gotta go so talk to you later :kiss:
yes his character was quite minor but I love every scene of him & Cherry in there. :wub:

Ok, please let me know. Oh my, it's half way dubbed already! I couldn't believe that they dubbed it this fast. I think I'm going to wait until it ends, then I will rent it. I don't think I can stand the wait when it ends at a good part, so it's best for me to wait until it is finished.

Gosh you are really making me want to go out to rent it right now. I'm happy that it is every bit as good and funny like you said CherryApple. I cannot wait to see & laugh along with it too. Thanks for the heads up. :wub:

Ok. Talk with you later. :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Kay Kelly. ^_^ nice to meet you! Ahh... I wish I got to meet Cherry! :lmao: I sooo envy you! You got to talk to cherry! ahhh! I wanna be able to talk to her! I hope you have pictures to share with us!

Omg, I'm so happy of wanting to meet Cherry one day that I totally forgot about the language barriers. At least Noy, you can understand Thai. If I were to talk to her, I wouldn't be able to speak or understand Thai at all. She wouldn't able to speak or understand Khmer either. Gosh that is so suck! I guess we can just hug and smile at each other. Oh, I can do hand gestures too. LOL. Maybe that will work out pretty well for us. :lol:

Oh I'm so happy for you & your family. I'm glad you guys live in the safe area that is far away from the fire hazard. Geez it sounds so horrible that the fire is a neutral thing that happens in San Diego. People shouldn't live in those dangerous areas at all. They should keep away from those types of places. I know I would. :p

Oh, I'm so happy & jealous of you Kelly. Wow, you are so lucky to be talking to her even though it's through mobile phone. I wish I could talk to her too. I would never forget the moment too if I were you. Those are special moments indeed. :wub: I'm also glad to know that Cherry speaks English very well. Earlier, I told Noy that if I were lucky enough to meet her, I would have a hard time communicating with her since I don't know how to speak or understand Thai. LOL. Now I know I can speak English to her if I get to meet her one day. Please share all the goodies with us when you go to her fans meeting. I love to know how it goes. :D
Oohh Gosh... At least we know we can talk to her in english. hehe. I know if I were to talk to her in thai, I'd probably botch it up! LOL. I barely talk to my parents in lao so imagine me talking to her in thai. LMAO.

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
Kay Kelly. ^_^ nice to meet you! Ahh... I wish I got to meet Cherry! :lmao: I sooo envy you! You got to talk to cherry! ahhh! I wanna be able to talk to her! I hope you have pictures to share with us!

Oohh Gosh... At least we know we can talk to her in english. hehe. I know if I were to talk to her in thai, I'd probably botch it up! LOL. I barely talk to my parents in lao so imagine me talking to her in thai. LMAO.
yes..i'm sure your guys can talk to her by english...i have dvd of her last meeting day and a pic when i talking with her by MbPhone...but i don't know how to post in there...could your guys teach me ?
And... there is a msn that i chating with cherry no long before
...just want to share with your guys...whom like me very love Cherry :D
cherry fanclub 說:
cherry want to talk with u
kelly 說:
ok
kelly說:
now?
cherry fanclub 說:
hello
cherry fanclub 說:
this' s cherry
kelly 說:
oh ..i'm very nervouse now
cherry fanclub 說:
pl dont
kelly說:
my heart baet very fast
cherry fanclub 說:
pl slow it down
kelly 說:
r u CHERRY?
cherry fanclub 說:
that s right
cherry fanclub 說:
how r u
kelly 說:
OH..MY GOD
cherry fanclub 說:
?
kelly 說:
U R MY NANG FAH.55
cherry fanclub 說:
u know the word
kelly 說:
u r my only love..55
kelly 說:
yes ...i learn some thai words
cherry fanclub 說:
that s good
kelly 說:
because of u..
cherry fanclub 說:
u shld leran till u can speak
cherry fanclub 說:
learn
kelly 說:
i don't know what wil talk to u now... i can't beleive that's true
cherry fanclub 說:
pl beleive
cherry fanclub 說:
:D
kelly 說:
i hope to meet u one day
cherry fanclub 說:
i really hope so
cherry fanclub 說:
hope u r doing well right now
kelly說:
but i have no confident to face of u..555
cherry fanclub 說:
whyyyy?
kelly說:
u r so pretty but i'm bad look ...55
cherry fanclub 說:
dont think like that
cherry fanclub 說:
kelly, i ve to go now
kelly說:
555...but anyway ...i will try to thai then meet u one day
cherry fanclub 說:
i ll go to hua hin for shooting
kelly 說:
ok ...thank u for talk naka
kelly說:
i love u ...
kelly說:
best wish to u
cherry fanclub 說:
thanks to u!
cherry fanclub 說:
you take care na
kelly 說:
u too..don't bother u time..
kelly 說:
bye
........just a little bit but it's make me sleepless at that night...hahaha...hope we have a chance go to thailand and meet cherry together :rolleyes:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhh you got a chance to chat with her! that's so awesome! I'd be scared too if I were chatting with here. lol. I'd probably just scream. :lol: Thanks for sharing ^_^

Here's the code the posting pictures:

Code:
[img] IMAGE URL GOES HERE [/img]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG,you got to talk to her, that is sooooo cool.

i always imagine what it would be like to talk to them, but i would be so nervous and excited that i would probably say something dumb or think i'm crazy since i would be screaming for joy lol, just like Noy.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Cherry go to hua hin for shooting??? Wonder if it is for JLG??

luvcherryonly I envy you wish I can also be in your shoes^^ thanks for sharing with us:)

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
Cherry go to hua hin for shooting??? Wonder if it is for JLG??

luvcherryonly I envy you wish I can also be in your shoes^^ thanks for sharing with us:)
don't envy or jealous me...your 3 guys ...i'm lucky than your guys because my thai's friend is very closewith cherry ..so i have that rare chance to chat with her...but i think cherry very glad if she know there's have many her fans and sure that cherry is very nicely to all of her fans...here is a message from cherry ...she post on her board ...then my friend translate it for me ...i want to share your guys this message...so you can understand more about Cherry ka...hope your guys love it :p
Cherry said
Saweedat..sawatdee
People asked what would I sawatdee next time..pressure.. pressure

555..just kidding..it is fun that I have to think about...what should I sawatdee

How is every body? passed international New year.. Chinese New year.. Thai New year is coming.. May happiness be with you for a long long time..

Read all the messages, I saw some new members..welcome to our warm little house..
And question about the meeting..will try to arrange time and everything else..when it is ready I will announce it here jaa.. and will try to make it happen soon naja..

About lakorn Maeka Kanom Waan it will finish tomorrow night. make me think that time passes by so fast. Anyone has something to do, better hurry up and do it.naa.. time will not wait for anybody.

Right now I am filming a new lakorn "Jamluey Kammathep" At the beginning I am captured to an island ..so I am out of town every week. but I like it ka. I like to travel.. even though the weather is hot, the sun is so strong. but I am happy. and this week I have some business that I will not be around for many days. so I want to come in and chat..

Hot weather is coming.. don't let your mind be like the weather naja. Wish you happiness with your thought and your life every day jaa.
see your guy ...take care :D
PS. want to send message to our other house. stop by to read all the time naka. Thank you for your space and warm thought for each others ka.

joey

sarNie Adult
LOL. You are so funny Noy. I'm happy that Cherry can speak English, so if one day we meet her, we can talk to her in English. I hope that day will come for me, and I hope that I won't be star-struck when I meet her face to face. I'm afraid I would stutter all over the place and that will be very embarrassing. :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
don't envy or jealous me...your 3 guys ...i'm lucky than your guys because my thai's friend is very closewith cherry ..so i have that rare chance to chat with her...but i think cherry very glad if she know there's have many her fans and sure that cherry is very nicely to all of her fans...here is a message from cherry ...she post on her board ...then my friend translate it for me ...i want to share your guys this message...so you can understand more about Cherry ka...hope your guys love it :p
Cherry said
Saweedat..sawatdee
People asked what would I sawatdee next time..pressure.. pressure

555..just kidding..it is fun that I have to think about...what should I sawatdee

How is every body? passed international New year.. Chinese New year.. Thai New year is coming.. May happiness be with you for a long long time..

Read all the messages, I saw some new members..welcome to our warm little house..
And question about the meeting..will try to arrange time and everything else..when it is ready I will announce it here jaa.. and will try to make it happen soon naja..

About lakorn Maeka Kanom Waan it will finish tomorrow night. make me think that time passes by so fast. Anyone has something to do, better hurry up and do it.naa.. time will not wait for anybody.

Right now I am filming a new lakorn "Jamluey Kammathep" At the beginning I am captured to an island ..so I am out of town every week. but I like it ka. I like to travel.. even though the weather is hot, the sun is so strong. but I am happy. and this week I have some business that I will not be around for many days. so I want to come in and chat..

Hot weather is coming.. don't let your mind be like the weather naja. Wish you happiness with your thought and your life every day jaa.
see your guy ...take care :D
PS. want to send message to our other house. stop by to read all the time naka. Thank you for your space and warm thought for each others ka.
awweee... But you live wayyyy close to Cherry than Joey & I :lol:
you have the advantage of meeting her. hehe. T
hanks for sharing! I sooo cannot wait for her lakorn with Krit. hehe.
Cherry seems like a very sweet person. :wub:

LOL. You are so funny Noy. I'm happy that Cherry can speak English, so if one day we meet her, we can talk to her in English. I hope that day will come for me, and I hope that I won't be star-struck when I meet her face to face. I'm afraid I would stutter all over the place and that will be very embarrassing. :p
haha. for reals! I might get all choked up & not say anything at all. LOL
It probably won't hit me until she leaves or something. hahah

I'm almost done with my MV. :clap: Can't wait to show you gals. hehe.

joey

sarNie Adult
yes..i'm sure your guys can talk to her by english...i have dvd of her last meeting day and a pic when i talking with her by MbPhone...but i don't know how to post in there...could your guys teach me ?
And... there is a msn that i chating with cherry no long before
...just want to share with your guys...whom like me very love Cherry :D
........just a little bit but it's make me sleepless at that night...hahaha...hope we have a chance go to thailand and meet cherry together :rolleyes:
Thanks Kelly for sharing this with us. You are so lucky to chat with her. Cherry sounds so nice & cool. I would be nervous like you too if I were to talk with her for the first time. LOL. Yes, I hope we all have a chance to go to Thailand one day and meet with Cherry together. That will be so awesome! :D

Thanks again for sharing Cherry's message with us. I love what she wrote. She seems such a nice & sweet person. I agree with her that time will not wait for anybody. Shoot, I better set my plan in meeting with her soon then. lol. I really want too, but I know I cannot go on a trip anytime soon. arrgggg....! Wow, it's cool to know that Cherry enjoys to travel. I like to travel too. It seems like she enjoys the hot weather at the island. I bet it is pretty over there. Lucky her! I just cannot wait to watch her lakorn with Chakrit. Love Cherry very much! :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
haha. for reals! I might get all choked up & not say anything at all. LOL
It probably won't hit me until she leaves or something. hahah

I'm almost done with my MV. :clap: Can't wait to show you gals. hehe.
Haha. I know me too. I think I will make a fool out of myself when I see her. :lol:

Yayl! I cannot wait to see your MV Noy! :clap: