Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
we all cant wait..

lol lome yes you are right..it is more personal!...gosh im getting all squirmy thinking bout it... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yay! good update! I'm all gitterly from reading... lol. :lol: hope you update soon! I can imagine Chakrit & his sexy smile... :drool:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3

Chakrit's smile sends a cold shiver down Ann's back.

'GOD!!! I DON'T WANT THIS!!!!!! PLEASE!!! SOMEONE ELSE!!! NOT HIM!!!!!' Ann pleaded to God in her head.

"So, we should probably get going." Chakrit started putting on his jacket. Which Ann noticed fitted him perfectly and made him look so... HOT! 'STOP!

What do you think you're doing Ann Thongprasom? This...STUPID person; HOT?!! Is your brain not working or do you need mental help?' Ann thought to

herself. "Here, carry this." Chakrit said as he handed her his bag. Surprisingly it was heavy. 'What does he keep in here, gold?' Ann thought to herself.

"Hey!" Ann shouted back to him as he was about to leave. Chakrit turned around slowly to look at Ann. He nodded for her to speak. 'Who do you think

you are? Even if you DON'T nod I’ll still speak!' Ann thought. But still, she didn't say anything bad to him because she wanted to stay on his good

side. "Chakrit Yagnam; don’t you think assigning me to another person would be better? I'm a bit clumsy and I’ve never finished college. You are such

an important person, what if I mess up?" Ann said; she seriously did not want to work for him.

Chakrit didn't say anything for a few seconds. Then he finally said, " I hired you. Either you quit for me and never find anything else. Or... stay with me

until I get tired of you."

'UNTIL I GET TIRED OF YOU?! WHAT KIND OF DUMBASS WORD IS THAT? UNTIL I GET TIRED OF YOU??? WHAT I'M I, YOUR TOY OR SOMETHING??!!!"

Ann thought angrily. But still, she kept all her anger to herself even though she was furious. 'Life...*sniff* so unfair.' T.T

Chakrit ignored her angry face and turned around and walked off, almost laughing. Ann, with no choice, followed him. 'What should I do now? I really

need the money... but seriously? HIM, THE GUY MADE OF PURE EVIL???!!!' Ann thought sadly as she followed close behind Chakrit.

Chakrit walked out of the building with Ann close at his tails. When they got outside, a beautiful car was already waiting for them outside. Ann has never

seen such a great car before. Her eyes dazzled from the glimmer shining down from the car. 'Wow... this must have cost a fortune...' Ann thought.

"Don't look so stupid!" Chakrit voice interrupted Ann's thoughts. "You are working for me now. If you always look like a stupid looser, my luck is going to

go down. I don't want that, which means YOU don't want that." Chakrit said meanly. He had a very annoyed look on his face. 'Whatever...' Ann thought.

Rolling her eyes at Chakrit hoping he'll see. But, of course, he didn't. He was already in the car by then. Ann hurried inside the car as well. The car was

even more beautiful on the inside. Ann was stunned by how fancy it was. While she was examining the beauty of the car, something hit her very hard on

the head.

"OW!!!" Ann practically screamed. "What was that for?" Ann complained as she realized that that something was a folder. Chakrit used it to hit her on the

head.

"What are you whining about? I told you not to act stupid. Look through these files. Make sure you agree to these if you want to work for me. Sign if you

do agree." Chakrit was turning around but turned back and said. "And seriously... if you don't get that stupid dumbass look off your face, you are going

to be in serious trouble." Then he finally turned away. Ann made an ugly face to his back. Ann opened the folder and looked inside. There was a huge

list of what she could and could not do. After spending what seemed like forever looking through the papers. She finally finished. She didn't see any

problems with it so she handed it back to Chakrit.

"Fine with it? Every part of it?" Chakrit asked starring back at her.

"Yes." Ann answered. Then, she didn't even notice the part where it said 'I will do anything that is needed and asked for of Chakrit Yagnam.' She didn't

think much of it then...

"Check my schedule. What do I have next?" Chakrit said as he threw another folder, smaller, at Ann.

"God... manners..." Ann murmured. "You have a meeting at 11 A.M. It is 9:30 right now." Ann reported as was told.

"There's still time. Have you had breakfast yet?" Chakrit asked. "Well.. Even if you had; we’re going to go get breakfast together." Emphasizing the word

together.

"Okay..." Ann agreed. She was really hungry. She barely had food yesterday and she didn't have breakfast. She was starving to death. But she didn't

want Chakrit to think of her worse than he already thinks of her. So, she just made her answer very aloof.

They soon arrived at a very fancy restaurant. The place looks like one of those places that a plate of salad without dressing would cost more than $20. 'I

can't afford to eat here...' thought Ann sadly. "Um... I don't think I can afford..."

"Yah... I know you can't afford a place like this." Chakrit grinned evilly at her. "I'll pay don't worry. I'll think of SOME WAY for you to pay me back."

'Great...' Ann thought. -.-' 'what is he going to do now?' Ann took a long sigh. But what else can she do. Her life depended on food. She needs it solely to

survive. '*sniff* I have to give in this time to my poor little belly~*sniff*' " Ann thought as she followed Chakrit into the restaurants. It seems like all she

does is follow him around. What if he took her to like... I don't know... a horrible place? What can she do then?

Ann and Chakrit sat together, alone; In a private room in the restaurant. They had too, or else these woman would have swallowed Chakrit if he were to

be seen.

Silence...

"Um..." The silence was really getting on to Ann nerves so she had to say something. Chakrit looked up as he heard Ann. He waited patiently for her to

think of something intelligent to say. Even though he totally doubted that anything intelligent could ever come out of her mouth. "How old are you?" Yup,

not intelligent.

"Twenty...E..." Chakrit said softly. 'Crap.' Ann thought. 'I should've kept my mouth shut. He must think I’m a total idiot now...'

"I'm…"

"I know… you're 22." Chakrit said before Ann could say anything.

"How did you know?" Ann asked surprisingly.

"Of course I know, they mentioned it in the interview... stupid." Chakrit said -.-'.

"Oh..." Ann didn't remember. But what the heck, it doesn't matter now. "Well... I hope we have a good time working together!" Ann started as she held

out her hand.

Silence...

"Sure..." Chakrit answered. But he didn't hold out his hand for her to shake. Instead he just looked away.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that's so cute....ooo a contract...'I will do anything that is needed and asked for of Chakrit Yagnam.' heehee i can only imagine :D great update

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhh!!! I love it when Chakrit plays an asshole! ^_^ I can picture him throwing a folder in Ann's face. hahah. Ekk,... I wonder what else they will do together... :blush:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love it~!!!!! cant wait for next chappie... then chappie 5... ^_^ hehehehe XD :w-scene-pop-corn:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg...that is sooo him...he sure fits his role..he was ok at the interview..but boy hes a total jack-arse now!...but I LOVE IT!!!...keep the fic coming ...

thank you missy!