Looksao Mafia (the Mafia's Daughters) - CHAPTER TWO

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Take your time... I know that you still have your Nai Ngao Rak ff going but don't worry I will not rush you at all. Do update this ff whenever you feel like it. Hehe, I just feel like reading some Yadech part for now. I feel like I am so into them more than any other actresses. Omg, I am so crazy! LOL
Nah, you're not crazy. Just eh...infected with Yadech fever. Yup.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter One

“Stop! Don’t run!”
Officer Pasut chased the masked man down the mall, past the stores, past the lively shoppers who were now watching on curiously.
“Stop it!” yelled Officer Pasut again.
The suspect kept running even faster.

“Oho, suay jung loey P’Sara!” squealed Urassaya. “That dress is made for you.”
Sara twirled once and winked at her younger sister.
“I think you should go with that one,” suggested Urassaya.
“I think you’re right,” said Sara.
She nodded at the salesperson and said that she would buy the dress.
“I’m going to the restroom while you checkout,” said Urassaya. “Then, we’ll go eat.”
“Okay,” said Sara.
Urassaya walked out the store and turned to the corner to the nearest restroom.
After paying for her dress, Sara walked out the store and spotted a vacant bench a few feet away.
“Perhaps I should wait for Yaya there so she’ll see me when she walks out the bathroom,” said Sara to herself.
She took one step when she heard a voice call out “Hey stop it right now!”
She turned around and fell into the arms of a complete stranger. Their eyes met and Sara couldn’t help but notice what a handsome man he was!
She is incredibly beautiful, thought Officer Pasut to himself. Her big, twinkling eyes were enchanting. Sara suddenly realized that this stranger had his arms around her waist.
“Nee khun! Let go off me!”
Sara pushed him away violently and looked at him from head to toe.
“Who do you think you are?!”
“I’m sorry but…
“Do you know who I am?!”
“I was…
“How could you just run into me and hug me like that?!”
Officer Pasut clenched his teeth and shook his head.
“Are you done talking yet?” he asked her. “Do you think I wanted to hug you? I don’t…
“You seem human but why are you so perverted?!”
“Nee khun!”

Damn it, the restroom was full. This has got to be a joke.
“Why does everyone have to go at the same time?” asked Urassaya to herself.
She decided to try another nearby restroom and hopefully there would be a stall available. Before she even turned the corner, a masked man grabbed her from behind and held a gun at her waist.
“What is…what are you doing?!” gasped Urassaya. “I don’t know you.”
“Stop it! Drop that gun right now!”
Urassaya managed to turn her head slightly to see a young handsome guy.
“Chuay duay!” Urassaya yelled at him.
“Shut up!” exclaimed the gunman.
He looked onto the young handsome guy.
“If you come any closer, I’m going to shoot this little girl!” he called out.
“I’m not a little girl!” exclaimed Urassaya. “I’m…
“I said shut up!”
“Drop the gun!”
“Let me go! I’m telling you right now. I have to pee and if you don’t release me I’m going to pee on you.”
“Didn’t I tell you to shut up?!”
“Do you know who I am?! I am…
“SHUT UP!”
Suddenly, a group of cops barged in on the scene and aimed their guns towards the gunman.
“You guys better be careful to who you’re aiming at!” Urassaya called out. “If you miss this bastard and hit me, my father will come after all of you!”
“Put your gun down,” a cop called out to the gunman. “You can’t escape now.”
“If I’m going to die, I’m taking this little annoying girl with me,” said the gunman.
As he was about to pull the trigger, Urassaya grabbed his arm and bit into his flesh hard.
“AHHH!!!”
The gunman finally but of course, unintentionally released Urassaya. He was about to shoot her but a shot rang out and hit him on the upper right arm. Another shot rang out and hit his leg. The gunman fell to the ground and moaned in pain. The young gentleman who tried to help Urassaya earlier kicked the gun away from the gunman.
“Are you o…
“Trying to take me with you huh?!” exclaimed Urassaya at the gunman.
She kicked him a few times.
“You don’t know me yet!” she said, kicking him a few more times.
“Yaya! Are you okay?!”
Urassaya turned around and saw her older sister, Sara approaching. Following closely behind her was a young man who seemed as though he had been smacked in the face with something hard.
“I’m fine P’Sara,” replied Yaya. “Who’s that guy?”
“What happened?” asked Sara, ignoring Yaya’s question.
“This moron held me hostage and tried to kill me when he was cornered by these useless policemen,” explained Yaya.
The policeman, who were lifting up the suspect to his feet, turned to Yaya.
“Khun Noo krub, please watch your mouth na krub,” said one of the policemen. “No matter what, we’re still police. You must be careful of what you say.”
“I…
“Chai,” agreed Officer Pasut, eyeing Sara viciously.
“Well what are you looking at me for?” asked Sara. “Was that not enough?”
“Alright, that’s enough,” said the young gentleman, walking in between them to stop the bickering.
“Aie Art, I think that’s enough for today man,” said the young gentleman.
“Aie Dech, you look at my face,” said Officer Pasut. “Look what this girl did to me!”
Officer Nadech stared at his buddy, Officer Pasut’s left side of the face.
“Oho,” said Nadech, in an ouch-that-must-be-painful expression.
“Geng maak P’Sara,” said Yaya.
The guys turned around and rounded their eyes on the sisters.
“Geng arai?” asked Officer Nadech. “Hitting people isn’t geng at all.”
“Oh I forgot about you,” said Yaya. “Next time, if you think about saving someone’s life, be smarter and braver and act faster. If I wasn’t smart enough to have bit that suspect, I probably would’ve died already.”
“How about the police?” asked Officer Pasut. “Do you know…
“Do you know who I am?” interrupted Yaya.
“Chai,” agreed Sara. “Do you know who our father is?”
“I don’t care who your father is,” replied Officer Nadech.
“Must be some irresponsible man who failed to teach his daughters manners,” said Officer Pasut.
“Apologize now!” exclaimed Yaya and Sara, simultaneously.
“Mai!” exclaimed Officer Nadech and Pasut, simultaneously.
They four of them were face to face as they stared at each other through gritted teeth.
“Enough!”
What appeared to be a guy who was head of the police crew was standing there with his hands on his hips and shaking his head.
“How old are all of you seriously?” he asked. “Shall I ask you four to clear it out at the police station?”
His eyes rolled onto Officers Pasut and Nadech.
“Krub,” said the two officers.
They glared at the two sisters.
“Fahk wai gaun tur,” said Officer Pasut to Sara.
She raised her hand to slap him but Yaya pulled her back.
“Forget it,” said Yaya. “Let’s not waste any more time with these useless people. I don’t even have to pee anymore.”
“And I’m not in the mood to shop anymore either,” said Sara. “Let’s go.”
The women walked away leaving Officers Pasut and Nadech and Lieutenant Thanakorn stunned.
“Wow,” said Officer Pasut.
“Yeah, wow,” said Officer Nadech. “Look at your face.”
“Is it really something to look at?” asked Officer Pasut, massaging the hideous red spot on his left cheek where Sara had hit him with her heavy leather purse earlier.
“Alright, that’s enough,” said Lieutenant Thanakorn. “Next time you’re in a situation like this, it’s best to ignore it and go after the suspect. Don’t go wasting your time with girls like that.”
“Poo Kong krub, do you really think I would want to waste my time with that woman?” asked Officer Pasut. “I was forced to.”
“Chai,” agreed Officer Nadech. “If that suspect hadn’t held that younger sister at gunpoint, I wouldn’t have messed with that one either.
“Alright, just keep in mind that this is a lesson to be learned then,” said Lieutenant Thanakorn.
“Krub,” said Officers Pasut and Nadech.

“Stupid asshole,” said Yaya. “I thought he was going to help me but what the hell, he just stood there telling the guy to put the gun down. Like seriously? You think he’d put the gun down?”
“What a day,” added Sara. “I thought we could have some fun shopping today but how unlucky of us to run into this nonsense.”

“If it weren’t for that stupid girl, the other suspect wouldn’t have gotten away,” said Officer Pasut angrily.
“That’s alright, at least we caught the other one,” said Officer Nadech. “Perhaps he could provide us with a lead.”
Officer Pasut slammed his fist onto the desk.
“Toh aoey! Yae tua saeb! Don’t ever let me see that girl again. If I do, I will have my revenge!”

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
^ How's that for a first chapter? I spent four days on this going back and forth from script mode to story mode to script mode and finally settling upon story mode. Lol.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!! Tat was soooooooo goooood!!!!!! I was lolinh soooo hard haha love the girls role very tough. N the guys lol sooo funny hehe Cant wait to see wat happens next lol U did a great job :)

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Wow its funny :))) yaya very talkative girl...... Hope u update soon na,,,,,, thanks for this update ka.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!! Tat was soooooooo goooood!!!!!! I was lolinh soooo hard haha love the girls role very tough. N the guys lol sooo funny hehe Cant wait to see wat happens next lol U did a great job :)
Lol! Thanks. I tried to picture the girls all bitchy to the guys and their bickering scenes from lakorns helps with that. Haha. It will probably be a while until the next chapter though.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
First chapter have already got me rolling! Lmao, the story is so funny and good. You need to update soon ka cause I can't wait what's happening. Lol, thanks for your hard work and this chapter. Loving it so far. :)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Oh.. So r u living in Cambodia?
No, lol. I was born and raised in the States. My parents and family are from Cambodia but of Chinese/Thai/Lao descent. It's a long story but I grew up speaking and learning to like four different languages and exposed to Asian entertainment at an early age so I kind of adapted to that.

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
No, lol. I was born and raised in the States. My parents and family are from Cambodia but of Chinese/Thai/Lao descent. It's a long story but I grew up speaking and learning to like four different languages and exposed to Asian entertainment at an early age so I kind of adapted to that.
Wow that's great!! I wish I could speak as many languages as you are.. Hehe
Btw hope u will update soon ja!!