Sara Legge as Sara
Art Pasut as Officer Pasut
Willy McIntosh as Jao Por Reungrit
Au Thanakorn as Officer Thanakorn
Oh Pakjira as P'Oh
Num Gunchai as P'Gun
Guest star: Ann Thongprasom

Summary
They’re bratty, mischeivous, spoiled and pretty in their own ways. The sisters, Urassaya and Sara are the daughters of the infamous mafia boss, Jao Por Reungrit. Just because their daddy is badass, the sisters fear nothing at all. Even worse, they put themselves above everyone else because daddy treats them like princesses. Whatever they want, they get. This all changes when Officers Nadech and Pasut are put on the case to investigate Jao Por Reungrit’s illegal activities. In order to spy on the mafia boss, the two officers disguise themselves as his followers and end up living with him, engaging themselves in mafia activities, and on top of all that, clashing with the two sisters.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
WHOOT! Another of Yadech ff! Can't wait to the badness of Yaya at all! I wanna see how Nadech can handle her. Hehe, please update soon ja! ^^

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Omg...I just realized that I can't imagine Willy McIntosh as a mafia boss. We'll just see how this goes. Lol.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Sneak Peek/ Teaser

Officer Thanakorn: “We need to come up with a plan that will get us near Jao Por Reungrit. I need you two to disguise yourselves as his bodyguards, his men, or whatever gets you near him and spy on him.”
Cop#1: [CHUCKLING] “But you’d better be careful or his daughters will eat you alive.”
Officer Pasut: “Hmph! What can two little girls do to us?”
Officer Nadech: “Chai na si.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara: [SCREAMING AT OFFICER PASUT AND THROWING THINGS AT HIM] “AHH! GET OUT YOU PERVERT!”
Officer Pasut: [BLOCKING AND DUCKING THE THINGS THROWN AT HIM] “Stop! I said stop it right now!”
Officer Nadech: [RUNNING FROM YAYA] “I’m gonna die. I’m die for sure this time. Oh my life!”
Yaya: [SCREAMING AT NADECH] “DON’T RUN! I COMMAND YOU TO STOP AT ONCE!”
Officer Nadech and Pasut: [RUNS INTO EACH OTHER] “AHH! RUN!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara: “I think I love you.”
Officer Pasut: [WITH A SCARED LOOK ON HIS FACE] “That’s…that’s what I’m afraid of.”

Officer Nadech: “You’re scarier than your father.”
Yaya: “AIE BAA!”
Officer Nadech: “Even if you’re scary, I’ll still love you.”
Yaya: [BLUSHES AND PINCHES OFFICER NADECH’S CHEEKS]

Officer Nadech: [WHISPERING TO OFFICER PASUT] “He is sending these drugs overseas.”
Officer Pasut: “Laew jing jing!”
[JAO POR REUNGRIT’S MEN COMES IN]: Who’s that?
[JAO POR REUNGRIT’S MEN THROWS THE TIED UP OFFICERS IN FRONT OF JAO POR REUNGRIT]
Jao Por REUNGRIT: “I suspected you two a long time ago.”
Yaya: [ GASPS TO SARA] “They’re cops!”

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This sounds like a fun story. Just read the little teaser already got me rolling.

I will leave that up to you; but since this is an action/comedy story, script style would work very well. You got that quick and spontaneous reaction.

Thank you na for sharing another fan fiction of Yadech. I really enjoyed your Poo Dee Gammalor.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
This sounds like a fun story. Just read the little teaser already got me rolling.

I will leave that up to you; but since this is an action/comedy story, script style would work very well. You got that quick and spontaneous reaction.

Thank you na for sharing another fan fiction of Yadech. I really enjoyed your Poo Dee Gammalor.
Thanks so much. I've seen a lot of fanfics here written in script style so I thought I'd give it a try too. Script style it is!

Asy

sarNie Immature
I prefer story like over script at any days na. But script style helps the author a lot lol. Less thinking I think. It's faster too because you don't need to describe everything with flowering words. But either way is alright. As long as you entertain me. :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
The teaser is so interesting already! I can't wait to read it and see how it's like. Lol, and writing script will be great too but basically it's really up to you na. Because I'm here will support you! Hehe :)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I prefer story like over script at any days na. But script style helps the author a lot lol. Less thinking I think. It's faster too because you don't need to describe everything with flowering words. But either way is alright. As long as you entertain me. :)
Yeah, it is less thinking but it is a little bit harder for me since I've never written "a script" before. I'm the type of person that likes to includes details and what not so hmm...I don't know. Maybe this requires a little more brainstorming than my other fanfics.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
The teaser is so interesting already! I can't wait to read it and see how it's like. Lol, and writing script will be great too but basically it's really up to you na. Because I'm here will support you! Hehe :)
Haha, thanks! I appreciate your support a lot! Script like, story/novel like, I dunno really...I'm kinda still debating. At first, I was leaning more towards the script style but now that I'm actually writing it, I find it a little hard because I feel like I'm leaving out a lot of necessary information. I don't know. I'm gonna write a script version and a story version and see what's better. Besides, I still have to finish my "Nai Ngao Rak (In the Shadow of Love)" fanfic. I just don't wanna leave my readers here hanging though so just thought I'd leave a teaser (or two). Lol.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Oh just so you all know, Ann's role in here is Yaya and Sara's deceased mother that's why she is a "guest star". There will be flashbacks and such so yeah. Haha, Ann as a mother. I'm so terrible!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
How about do both script and story/novel like whenever situations call for.

I'm sure you can accommodate both styles in your writing. You are a talented writer na!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Take your time... I know that you still have your Nai Ngao Rak ff going but don't worry I will not rush you at all. Do update this ff whenever you feel like it. Hehe, I just feel like reading some Yadech part for now. I feel like I am so into them more than any other actresses. Omg, I am so crazy! LOL