1. Wanchalerm's crying scenes, Tong Neua Gao
2. Kawee's love confession for Narin, Sawan Bieng
3. Lom's near death accident in the forest, Wayupak Montra
4. Chen and Pat's reconciliation at the gallery, Oum Ruk
5. Prince Suriyawong's death, Roy Mai
6. Khun Chud and Mae Bua's death, Buang Wan Waan

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I have many tear jerker scenes, but only one comes to mind right now.

Piengkwan finding out Chai Pee's real identity, (Khun Chai Ronnapee). I cried during this scene, it was so heartbreaking for both of them and that is the worst way to find out someone's identity.

Chalidaluvprin said:
I also have alot of scenes but the one I cried the most is:

The lakorn of NRLJ. When Nadech died I cried into tears so hard he was a good person he should have lived.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one...
:(
His first lakorn and he dies in it. The fudge?
As much as I love Mark, I was rooting for Khaohom and Nawa, not Khaohom and Techit. Lol. Nawa deserved Khaohom. Techit does not. I hated Mark's role in that lakorn. #teamnawa

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
There are a lot of moments when I cried during a lakorn -- I just get too emotional when it comes to lakorns, haha. Here are just a few times I cried during lakorns:

-Game Rai Game Ruk (When Nadech and Yaya were separated. I could feel Nadech's emotions, awwwe. It was such a sad moment for both of them.)

-Khun Chai Lieng Moo Khun Noo Lieng Gae (Basically every crying scene of Cee's. Man, that boy can cry a river and he touches me heart all the time. Especially the scene when he found out his dad died ;~; )

-Kularb Satan (When Captain found out Bee was the evil doer and James' sad scenes. He's truly a great actor.)

-Look Khon (There were so many scenes especially when Baifern was dancing and her grandma was dying -- I believe it's her grandma ..? )

-Raeng Ngao 2012 (My heart hurt a lot for weak Janie. She was so pitiful.)

-Sai Soke (Oh gosh, can I just say Chai's role was too depressing? He was such an amazing character and he mastered his role so well. I applaud him. When he died at the ending, I was sobbing like a baby.)

Those are just a few, will post more when I can think of other tear-jerking scenes

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one...
His first lakorn and he dies in it. The fudge?
As much as I love Mark, I was rooting for Khaohom and Nawa, not Khaohom and Techit. Lol. Nawa deserved Khaohom. Techit does not. I hated Mark's role in that lakorn. #teamnawa

Yeh, for teamnawa!!!!!!!! LOL I was not really into Techit and Khaohom's coupling too...........

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Sarp Poo Sah ; Almost every time Maipim went into Princess Seeked's past :(  so basically Seeked's past. There's always dramatic scenes and I feel sad that she lost everything she loved, her dad, her grandpa, her maid, and not to mention her prince -.- Honestly I was angry that she's was a little stupid to do things that she weren't supposed to do, but overall she has reasons and she's also blinded by jealousy and anger......... 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Cried In Wong Wien Hua Jai With Pinky And Weir
The Scene Was When Weirs Sister Died And Weir Cried
And Wayupak Montra When Boy Almost Died
NOT TO MENTION Khun Chai Ronapee
HEARTBREAKING SCENE..i dont have to mention it since so many have

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Another one for me is the ending of Kam Man Sunya with Num Santisook and Mam Jintara, when Mam died. I haven't seen this in a while, but I recall every time I watch this ending, I always got so emotional and very sad. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aya Ruk (2000) - When Terd Sak found out that he wasn't his father's biological son and told his father how he'd like to be born as his real son in his next life. When Terd Sak arrested his own mother (he's a cop) and witnessed his mother being shot by his criminal father and then shot by his own cousin. Oh the irony. My poor Terd Sak  :cry1:  

Plerng See Roong- When Alex committed suicide after his mother expressed her hatred towards him being gay. And I cried every time Mart abused Susie.  

Jao Sao Prissana- When Anne's disabled niece was crawling after her mother at the beach.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
In Tawee Pope when Manee Jan & Khun Louang crossed over to say goodbye to Manee's mother for the last time.

In Roy Ruk Roy Barp when Juan (Jakajan) was whipped to death.

Fahjarodsai when Michelle was rejected by her grandparents.

Borisut Bumbut Kaen when Nongchanai (Anne) found out her husband was cheating on her.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Bundai dok ruk:
When Krachao was blamed on poisoning the flowers.

Tawan Deard: when Yaya was shot and Mark was crying out loud.
(MY shipper)
When Mint saw mark and Yaya she cried I bursted out tears.

Khun Chai Pawaruj?
The kitchen scene!!!

Khun Chai Ronnapee:
The Climax when mint figures out his identy and when James got shot.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Chalidaluvprin said:
Bundai dok ruk:
When Krachao was blamed on poisoning the flowers.

Tawan Deard: when Yaya was shot and Mark was crying out loud.
(MY shipper)
When Mint saw mark and Yaya she cried I bursted out tears.

Khun Chai Pawaruj?
The kitchen scene!!!

Khun Chai Ronnapee:
The Climax when mint figures out his identy and when James got shot.

Omg the scene from both KCP & KCR was really sad! Esp. when Piengkwan found out Khun Chai's identity . . .  Mint cries so beautifully. and sad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I bet Tong Nue Gao was a tear jerking lakorn. Haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet, but will do one of these days. 

Anyway, what do I think? Here are some scenes that drained the most tears out of my tear ducts. HAHA.

1. Luerd Kattiya - Anothai and Dara's secret meet up. When Dara started to cry my eyes were already filled with tears, but when Anothai kicked in with his emotions, my tears started falling like rain drops. Aom is a very good and realistic crier. As for Tik, some may say that he's too stiff, but his stiffness actually made the scene a whole lot sadder. His subtle movements, expressions and tears just really got the best of me...oh and when the theme song started playing... :teary:  
The whole scene starts at 52:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXRS3hU81X4
Cr: Shiny Moon

2. Rang Ngao - Cremation ceremony of Tha. There were many times in this lakorn that made me cry, cry and cry. However, I especially cried during the last episode. Here's one scene in episode 14 that got me crying like a baby.
Starts at 5:45.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0mCwQ4F1CE&list=PL526AD094564E6D65
Cr: Swtannanet

3. Rang Ngao - Tha's letter to Nin. Here's another scene in episode 14 that made me tear up. Maybe it's Anne crying, maybe it's the music, or maybe it's the overall scene, but anyway I cried.
Starts at 7:30.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kSygcaXRE&list=PL526AD094564E6D65
Cr: Swtannanet

4. Panthai Norasing - Final farewell. For this one, it isn't a particular scene, it's a compilation of scenes throughout the lakorn with the addition of a sad song that made me cry. I watched this lakorn not knowing the exact storyline, but I knew it was a sad ending. I could just feel that it was through the opening credits, the song basically gave it away. Tell me if this portion of the lakorn didn't evoke any sadness in your heart.
Starts at 0:43.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mLmiacemUI&list=PL54D4988DB9C8DE08
Cr: Borrowinglife

5. Song Naree - Song finds out about her birth mother. This is a very brief scene, but very sad. It has to do with Anne being the one who's evoking that sadness. Not just because it's Anne, but because she was able to make me cry within such a short time. This is the power of Anne's tears!
Starts at 6:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZzCbxA2kMs

As you can tell, all these lakorns belong to Anne or Aom. Haha. I think they are the only two actresses who can actually make me cry a river. I really can't think of anyone else at the moment.  :scratchhead2: 
Anyway, my top 5 tear-jerking scenes.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I cried in almost ALL the scenes you guys posted! ESPECIALLY the scene in GRGR, SB, Koo Kum . I'll just  add some that hasn't already been mentioned. 

-The scene in Prajan See Roong when Tawan (Bie) told his "dad" to kneel down and wipe the dirt off his shoes (he lost his memory that he was the guy who raised him) . I CRIED PREETTY LONG .

-The scene in Jai Rao where Vic (ken) found out that Aff had that one disease. It was so sad because he treated her so bad. Well i think throughout this lakorn i was in tears for some reason... lol

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Tearing over nangfah and saichon's separation right now while rewatching GRGR! Love/hate relationship with that scene, hate their separation, but love yadech's phenomenal acting in that scene, makes me sad and teary everytime i rewatch it :(

Ann as Alin: when she came to beg for kru cook's forgiveness, she kept reciting im so sorry kru cook while crying and following his car, such a touching scene

KenT as kawee: first few eps, where he was angry, sad, lonely and deprived of love esp from his dad who never seems to understand him, ken played his character so well, makes me cry with kawee every time he cried!!

Yaya as Darunee: where she cried in khun ya's arms saying she is js an orphan, how can she be compared with the true blood grandson, aahhh makes me want to rewatch tnnkk

Im not usually a crying person, so it does take a special actor/actress in a special role to make cry, so far only kenT, annT, nadech and yaya has managed to get me teary hehe well in lakorns anyways.