Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

tinah

sarNie Coma
The lakorn with kong “manee din” was matts first nek role but her first lakorn was ruen naree see chompoo. She had short hair in there

Merit

sarNie Adult
The lakorn with kong “manee din” was matts first nek role but her first lakorn was ruen naree see chompoo. She had short hair in there

Gosh, I still have bad impression with that lakorn. Manee Din was not even a romance lakorn but family. So, I don't know why they chose Kong when he looks like her uncle. Matt was so young and super pretty in there. I liked her since then. I wonder if Marsha/Kong are husband and wife here. Maybe Matt will play as his daughter. Wouldn't that be something.

I hope good feeling will do some justice for this lakorn. I don't want Matt/Grate second lakorn together to be boring me to tears. Such good acting and wonderful chemistry should not be wasted. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gosh, I still have bad impression with that lakorn. Manee Din was not even a romance lakorn but family. So, I don't know why they chose Kong when he looks like her uncle. Matt was so young and super pretty in there. I liked her since then. I wonder if Marsha/Kong are husband and wife here. Maybe Matt will play as his daughter. Wouldn't that be something.

I hope good feeling will do some justice for this lakorn. I don't want Matt/Grate second lakorn together to be boring me to tears. Such good acting and wonderful chemistry should not be wasted. lol
Right now i don't care about the production but who knows since Chon and Ned is back then it isn't a disappointing one
as u know Kong and Marsha are both are a good experience old gen so it might turn out really good like KLRGR.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Alice....Let us know when you find out the storyline for this lakorn. I am dying to know what it's going to be.

Can't wait for the fitting...

Matt was also in this one lakorn with Nott and Mam Jintara (as her grandmother)...I forgot the lakorn title though...

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't mind if this lakorn is not set in modern time. I kind of want to see Matt dress in some vintage clothing. She would look so pretty in them. And Grate in a vest (which they tend to dress the guys in) would look dashing. Awwww..can't wait for some pictures. I want to see Marsha, haven't seen her in a while but she's still pretty as usual. I think Marsha/Matt can pass off as mother and daughter. And if done right they could even be sisters.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't mind if this lakorn is not set in modern time. I kind of want to see Matt dress in some vintage clothing. She would look so pretty in them. And Grate in a vest (which they tend to dress the guys in) would look dashing. Awwww..can't wait for some pictures. I want to see Marsha, haven't seen her in a while but she's still pretty as usual. I think Marsha/Matt can pass off as mother and daughter. And if done right they could even be sisters.
I'm guessing Marsha and Matt might be playing mother/daughter in here i'll get the brief summary from the novel if can catches
my with the links again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ahh i found the summary from the novel! and i gotta say we wont be disappointed at all! :thumbsup: i use the google translator and yes, matt will be playing as marsha's daughter. i belive her dad's a gambler and hes in debt so marsha end up selling her daughter in order to pay off their debt. im not sure but im thinking the guy who she end up selling her daughter to is Grate. i hope someone can translate. but just from the description, it seems HOT. might even be a "R" scene too. too bad this has to be for good feeling production! :thumbdown:

but yea, matt did say they will have the fitting real soon

เนื้อเรื่อง
ปิรันธา เป็นผู้หญิงที่ต้องแบกรับภาระหนี้สินนของสามีนักพนันที่ทิ้งไว้ให้ นางกับลูกต้องขายตัวเพื่อใช้หนี้ และซื้อชีวิตตัวเองให้ยืนยาว จากเจ้าหนี้เงินนอกระบบ จนกระทั่ง ปิรันธาขายลูกสาวคนเล็ก คือกุณฑล หญิงสาวผู้มีความงามที่อ่อนหวาน ดวงตาสวยแววหวาน ใบหน้าละม้ายลูกครึ่ง ผิวขาวสะอ้าน และมากด้วยเสน่ห์และความเย้ายวนตามธรรมชาติ ผู้ที่ทำสัญญาเป็นนายหนี้ของปิรันธาคือ อาร์เธอร์ ชายหนุ่มลูกครึ่งผู้มีความสุงกว่า180 ผิวขาวหน้าคม เคราเขียวครึ้ม ดวงตาคมดุสีน้ำเงินแกมเทา เขาเป็นประธานบริษัท ไทย อิตาเลี่ยนกรุ๊ป ซี่งมีอิทธิพล ทั้งทางการเมืองและภาคธุรกิจ อาร์เธอร์คือชายหนุ่มผู้มีความลึกลับ และเลื่องลือเรื่องการใช้ผู้หญิงเปลือง

ได้เวลาแล้วนะ” เขากระซิบ จูบปลอบขณะเข้ารุกรานอย่างช้าๆ หญิงสาวสะท้านเฮือก...ยังเจ็บ แรงบีบรัดจากภายในของหญิงสาว อาร์เธอร์รู้...หากเขาเคลื่อนตัวรุกล้ำเข้าไปอีก เธอจะเจ็บมากกว่ามีความสุข ดังนั้นชายหนุ่มจึงกระซิบแผ่วเบา จูบปลอบที่ซอกคอหอมกรุ่น “ผ่อนคลายสิ...อย่าเกร็ง ฉันไม่ได้หนีไปไหนสักหน่อย

credit to bloggang.com

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahh i found the summary from the novel! and i gotta say we wont be disappointed at all! :thumbsup: i use the google translator and yes, matt will be playing as marsha's daughter. i belive her dad's a gambler and hes in debt so marsha end up selling her daughter in order to pay off their debt. im not sure but im thinking the guy who she end up selling her daughter to is Grate. i hope someone can translate. but just from the description, it seems HOT. might even be a "R" scene too. too bad this has to be for good feeling production! :thumbdown:

but yea, matt did say they will have the fitting real soon

เนื้อเรื่อง
ปิรันธา เป็นผู้หญิงที่ต้องแบกรับภาระหนี้สินนของสามีนักพนันที่ทิ้งไว้ให้ นางกับลูกต้องขายตัวเพื่อใช้หนี้ และซื้อชีวิตตัวเองให้ยืนยาว จากเจ้าหนี้เงินนอกระบบ จนกระทั่ง ปิรันธาขายลูกสาวคนเล็ก คือกุณฑล หญิงสาวผู้มีความงามที่อ่อนหวาน ดวงตาสวยแววหวาน ใบหน้าละม้ายลูกครึ่ง ผิวขาวสะอ้าน และมากด้วยเสน่ห์และความเย้ายวนตามธรรมชาติ ผู้ที่ทำสัญญาเป็นนายหนี้ของปิรันธาคือ อาร์เธอร์ ชายหนุ่มลูกครึ่งผู้มีความสุงกว่า180 ผิวขาวหน้าคม เคราเขียวครึ้ม ดวงตาคมดุสีน้ำเงินแกมเทา เขาเป็นประธานบริษัท ไทย อิตาเลี่ยนกรุ๊ป ซี่งมีอิทธิพล ทั้งทางการเมืองและภาคธุรกิจ อาร์เธอร์คือชายหนุ่มผู้มีความลึกลับ และเลื่องลือเรื่องการใช้ผู้หญิงเปลือง

ได้เวลาแล้วนะ” เขากระซิบ จูบปลอบขณะเข้ารุกรานอย่างช้าๆ หญิงสาวสะท้านเฮือก...ยังเจ็บ แรงบีบรัดจากภายในของหญิงสาว อาร์เธอร์รู้...หากเขาเคลื่อนตัวรุกล้ำเข้าไปอีก เธอจะเจ็บมากกว่ามีความสุข ดังนั้นชายหนุ่มจึงกระซิบแผ่วเบา จูบปลอบที่ซอกคอหอมกรุ่น “ผ่อนคลายสิ...อย่าเกร็ง ฉันไม่ได้หนีไปไหนสักหน่อย

credit to bloggang.com
thanx Tinah u found it before me cos i've tried but i couldn't thanks 4 the help. :thanks:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah.....

That sounds so good. I like those storyline because it'll mean more crazy scenes between the N'ek and Pra'ek. Awwwww....more slapping from Matt to Grate. LOL. I hope Good Feeling is able to make it passionate like the production company for Kularb. I can't wait now for some more info on this lakorn.

Marsha and Matt will be such a pretty mother and daughter. Can't imagine having a mother that beautiful. Hmmm...wonder why Matt accept this lakorn more kissing with Grate. J/k. Oh, R scene huh? Not going to argue with that. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Doesn't the cover look paasionate too hehe I also like this type of storyline. it remind me something like nampeung kom.

Is this the first time marshas playing a mother role? But yea, I'm guessing matts character will be the opposite of ned from kulap rai..usually these type of storyline the nek will be kind of weak

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh the storyline is so good! Yes the cover looks really settle and romantic. Aww Marsha is going to sell Matt... I bet she's going to try and sell Matt to some old pervert, and than later I bet Grate is going to come in and take her instead and give Marsha the money she needs. Im just guessing... Oh I do hope for an R scene this time and oh my gosh theirs going to be those jealous kiss/ slap type I hope. And Grate is probably going to act possessive i thinks, because he paid for Matt, he owns her. Omg!!!! I hope this production dont disappoint us. I guess Matt and Grate are the main focus in this lakorn. Yes! Thanks for the summary. I think they should do the fitting soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^you could be right especially since its the typical storyline we have seen in thai dramas lol it never gets played out tho

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh the storyline is so good! Yes the cover looks really settle and romantic. Aww Marsha is going to sell Matt... I bet she's going to try and sell Matt to some old pervert, and than later I bet Grate is going to come in and take her instead and give Marsha the money she needs. Im just guessing... Oh I do hope for an R scene this time and oh my gosh theirs going to be those jealous kiss/ slap type I hope. And Grate is probably going to act possessive i thinks, because he paid for Matt, he owns her. Omg!!!! I hope this production dont disappoint us. I guess Matt and Grate are the main focus in this lakorn. Yes! Thanks for the summary. I think they should do the fitting soon.

The cover looks romatic indeed. Feels like somewhere in paradise popping a bottle of wine watching the sunset with someone you love.

Gosh, you are making me excited now. I'm going to play the guessing game too. How fun! lol

Marsha might have known Grate from her circle of friends. If she is the type that likes to befriend the rich because she's not rich herself but like having others see her as that. She ran out of money and is desperate (Of course if she is going to sell her own daughter) and had probably eyed Grate for sometime because he is super rich. She might go to him directly and Grate probably agree to give her on one condition if Matt is included in the bargain. Matt/Grate might have already met and don't like each other so Grate would give Marsha all the amount she needs inorder to have Matt. Oh, yes, with the storyline there's going to be a "r" scene.

And honestly, I don't see Matt as the weak N'ek in here. She might not be crazy like in Kularb Rai (Which I don't think she'll ever top that) but she's not going to be weak where Pra'ek is going to step all over her. She's going to fight back with Grate because she thinks she's being unfairly treated. Yeah, a possessive Grate is going to be good. Since he did purchase her, he thinks she is rightfully his. And if Matt already has a boyfriend to begin with it'll even be more interesting. :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
^you could be right especially since its the typical storyline we have seen in thai dramas lol it never gets played out tho
Yeah I agree. I never get bored when watching these similar storyline, as long as it's not boring. I do think the story might go that way, because maybe grate feels sorry for Matt and his intentions is to help Matt.. But I bet Matt will take it the wrong way and think he wants her, then he would provoke her to think that way. When really he is trying to help her, but ends up falling in love with her instead. I'm excited for this lakorn and hope it will be really good. However the storyline may be, the summary hides a million stories behind it. Really it could go either way.