Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforums
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvEPh-m7d7w&sns=em

Omg Ahahhaahh! The fitting and summary all in one day. Matt and Great bickering eachother, they're so cute. Marsha looks really pretty with short hair, and she dress up pretty fancy.

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMFG!!!! It looks good already.

I am in love with Matt/Grate more and more each time I see a clip of them. They are so playful, relax and comfortable around each other. The dressing in this lakorn is pretty cute. Gosh, Marsha is so pretty even in short hair. She aged so well. Jealous.

Matt looks super adorable. Grate looks like he lost some weight or a bit mature looking than in Kularb Rai but still handsome. Marsha and Kong looks good together. And Marsha and Matt they are cute together. Can't believe the fitting is so soon. YAY!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow, the fitting was sooner that we expected lol but from the decription, it doesnt sound like the summary that i posted. so marsha and matt are playing as sisters not mother/daughter like what i thought. it seem to be a light drama too. the cast are all good looking! marsha and kong suit each other same goes to grate/matt

thanks for sharing

Merit

sarNie Adult
oh wow, the fitting was sooner that we expected lol but from the decription, it doesnt sound like the summary that i posted. so marsha and matt are playing as sisters not mother/daughter like what i thought. it seem to be a light drama too. the cast are all good looking! marsha and kong suit each other same goes to grate/matt

thanks for sharing

I thought that Marsha would be her mom as well. Sister eh? But Marsha and Matt matched whether sisters or mom/daughter. Yeah, Marsha and Kong is not that bad. But I'm looking forward to Matt/Grate more. :)

Light drama? I don't think Good Feeling has the potential to do anything more. I'm not going to expect anything really from them. You know, set your hope really....really low...like dirt low so we won't be disappointed. And when the drama turns out good at least we'll give them some credit. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Credit to spicyforums
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvEPh-m7d7w&sns=em

Omg Ahahhaahh! The fitting and summary all in one day. Matt and Great bickering eachother, they're so cute. Marsha looks really pretty with short hair, and she dress up pretty fancy.
thanx TML for the fitting but Good Feeling is just not a good company.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another clip of the fitting from kisskeepintouch
wow all the 2 couple look so damn good reminded me of Chon,Ned,Theptai,Mon there and Marsha been aging so well i like her hair colour and Great/Matt
pulling ears again, one question has Kong and Marsha paired before.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ur welcome. Aww I like the summary posted better. Now I'm curious of what this will be about. I don't know why but the fitting reminds me of Kularb Rai Glay Ruk. Hopefully good feeling isn't going to try and make something simlar... They won't be able to do that good of a job. Marsha short hair reminds me of Gale, Kong reminds me of Au. Lol. So weird. Yeah Great and Matt looks really happy together. And I'm happy to see them too. They look better and better each time I see them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
So that mean this isn't based on the novel? Because the storyline is off. I prefer the novel better. It would be funny if Kimberly was playing marsha sister instead since I've always thought they look alike. Yes a good looking cast

Merit

sarNie Adult
I wish it was based on the novel instead. It seem to have more life in it.

So...I have a feeling that Good Feeling is already going to screw this lakorn up. lol. I hope they don't try to copy Kularb Rai because it's not going to be as good just as TML has stated. I want this lakorn to have a life of its own. I can't say more about Matt/Grate just love them both. Grate is the always smiling guy.

Tinah...It would have been better if Kim was indeed cast as Marsha's sister and Matt cast as Nat M. sister.

tinah

sarNie Coma
now im not too excited since its not gonna be based from the novel..i liked that type of storyline. this one is probaly gonna be those love kok-kik type of drama.

or maybe paula and matt as sister since they also resemble one another

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
We actually have so many nang'ek that resemble or look alike
Matt resemble a few from Cherry and Nat look alike
Taew she's a younger version of Aff and Aff also looks like Pinky
Susie and Aom Skaojai can pass as sisters
Yardthip resemble a few from Anne some bits from Ploy, Ploy and Aump look alike
Yaya is a younger version of Taya
i agree Kim would be better playing Marsha sister
and they should had with Au instead of Kong, he looks kind of girly to me and plus Au/Great resemble too somewhere around
the eyes.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The cover looks romatic indeed. Feels like somewhere in paradise popping a bottle of wine watching the sunset with someone you love.

Gosh, you are making me excited now. I'm going to play the guessing game too. How fun! lol

Marsha might have known Grate from her circle of friends. If she is the type that likes to befriend the rich because she's not rich herself but like having others see her as that. She ran out of money and is desperate (Of course if she is going to sell her own daughter) and had probably eyed Grate for sometime because he is super rich. She might go to him directly and Grate probably agree to give her on one condition if Matt is included in the bargain. Matt/Grate might have already met and don't like each other so Grate would give Marsha all the amount she needs inorder to have Matt. Oh, yes, with the storyline there's going to be a "r" scene.

And honestly, I don't see Matt as the weak N'ek in here. She might not be crazy like in Kularb Rai (Which I don't think she'll ever top that) but she's not going to be weak where Pra'ek is going to step all over her. She's going to fight back with Grate because she thinks she's being unfairly treated. Yeah, a
possessive Grate is going to be good. Since he did purchase her, he thinks she is rightfully his. And if Matt already has a boyfriend to begin with it'll even be more interesting. :)
It was good while it lasted. You and me had a lot of fun trying to guess the storyline. Oh well I like ours better. Seriously this production better do good. It's Great and Matt here they shouldn't mess up. Now both of them are doing really well, and others are finally seeing their potential. I'm afraid this lakorn might ruin things for them. I want them to continue working together again, but since it might be a long time from now, I have high expectation for this lakorn. The cover of the novel is beautiful and hides a beautiful story inside of it, this better be good. I love these two so I am going to watch this when it airs, a long time from now though.

Great and Matt really made me fallen in love with them even more, their acting, their looks and especially them together...! Becoming one of my favorite Koo Kwan!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Matt & Grate again? Woot Woot! Love these two together. I'm glad that they're gonna reunite in this lakorn.
They are my next favorite koo kwan! ♥
Can't wait to see more about this lakorn! So cute! :D

Merit

sarNie Adult
It was good while it lasted. You and me had a lot of fun trying to guess the storyline. Oh well I like ours better. Seriously this production better do good. It's Great and Matt here they shouldn't mess up. Now both of them are doing really well, and others are finally seeing their potential. I'm afraid this lakorn might ruin things for them. I want them to continue working together again, but since it might be a long time from now, I have high expectation for this lakorn. The cover of the novel is beautiful and hides a beautiful story inside of it, this better be good. I love these two so I am going to watch this when it airs, a long time from now though.

Great and Matt really made me fallen in love with them even more, their acting, their looks and especially them together...! Becoming one of my favorite Koo Kwan!

Sigh...I agree our ideas are way better than what Good Feeling have in mind. That's one thing I'm kind of skeptical about when it comes to a couple. I don't want them to just jump into a lakorn because they got a good one behind them. I want them to take their time and if it takes a while for them to get back together is fine by me. As long as the lakorn they are waiting for is good. The fitting is so soon, I just hope they don't rush this. The production for Kularb Rai took their time and made the lakorn worth it for me. If they rush this to finish early then it's SOL.

Watching the fitting again, so love the part where Matt pulled on Grate's ear. And the look he gave her is too cute, it's the what are doing to me look. She really likes pinching his cheek. The BTS for Kularb Rai she pinched his cheek at the end of it too.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Marsha and Kong never pair before and they do look good together. Matt/Great always happy and playful with each other when each time I see them. Matt/Great is my favorite couple now. I like Matt and she always dress up proper with less make up and she look pretty.
What are their characters? Is it slap/kiss drama?

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Marsha and Kong never pair before and they do look good together. Matt/Great always happy and playful with each other when each time I see them. Matt/Great is my favorite couple now. I like Matt and she always dress up proper with less make up and she look pretty.
What are their characters? Is it slap/kiss drama?
Don't count on this to be a good slap/kiss lakorn if it was intended to be one. I'll be happy if Matt/Grate has more screen time together than Marsha/Kong.

Merit

sarNie Adult
somehow, Grate looks so different here. It seemed Grate here and Grate in Kularb Rai is two different people. In the fitting here he looks like Patson. The suit jacket they have him on is too big for him.