Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
If Good Feeling had an A+ lakorn before I wouldn't be complaining about their production/lakorn but so far all that I've seen have bee major flops! Khun King's production here isn't that old or new but I think that he could improve so please do so! Lol. It's quite similar to TV SCENE since I see plenty of people don't like that production either and I don't watch many of their lakorns so I don't know about their production at all although my first lakorn I watched of their was the one with Taew and Aum, I loved it so I don't complain about their production. :p

Merit

sarNie Adult
I really like the way Matt looks at the fitting. She looks young and fresh. Even younger looking than in Kularb Rai. Though, the guys...well at the moment their outfits isn't working. lol. Grate loves to wear the skinny pants. Even at the award shows he was wearing one. I'm all for Matt/Grate so I'm going to be patient and understanding. :)

I hope Good Feeling take away some lesson in their past lakorns and correct what is not working. If their lakorns are not doing good they should brainstorm and figure something out. Hmmmm..I wonder if that's too much to ask? :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
somehow, Grate looks so different here. It seemed Grate here and Grate in Kularb Rai is two different people. In the fitting here he looks like Patson. The suit jacket they have him on is too big for him.
i agree, this one is like Patson and kularb rai he really looks like Au instead.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If Good Feeling had an A+ lakorn before I wouldn't be complaining about their production/lakorn but so far all that I've seen have bee major flops! Khun King's production here isn't that old or new but I think that he could improve so please do so! Lol. It's quite similar to TV SCENE since I see plenty of people don't like that production either and I don't watch many of their lakorns so I don't know about their production at all although my first lakorn I watched of their was the one with Taew and Aum, I loved it so I don't complain about their production. :p
Yeah i love Aum and Taew too people complain cos tv scene they're like on and off like its not balance, other company
like Broadcast, Lakornthai, P'Kai crew they all professional producer and another that will rise after them is wave media
the producer of wanalee and tuddao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i love Aum and Taew too people complain cos tv scene they're like on and off like its not balance, other company
like Broadcast, Lakornthai, P'Kai crew they all professional producer and another that will rise after them is wave media
the producer of wanalee and tuddao
Yeap. Those productions that you listed have been around for a long time so they are very experienced and skilled with their lakorns 555 Let's hope Good Feeling improves throughout the year b/c they always do cast well known and great cast but lakorns always end up as FLOPS, sadly! >.<

Merit

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see this lakorn. when are they start filming?

IDK...Do they usually film shortly after the fitting or do they wait a few months to film? Would like to know too. Since Kularb Rai is ending soon, I want them to start filming this so it won't be too long of a wait to see Matt/Grate again.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforums
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvEPh-m7d7w&sns=em

Omg Ahahhaahh! The fitting and summary all in one day. Matt and Great bickering eachother, they're so cute. Marsha looks really pretty with short hair, and she dress up pretty fancy.
Thanks for the clips. Great and Matt look so cute! I love when she pinched his cheeks. :wub: Marsha and Kong look good together. Is the guy who produces or directors Pathapee Leh Ruk, is the one directoring LSH? :nailbiter:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ah! this is amazing! i just heard about this and there's already a fitting and everything AND it's going to be Matt with Great! perfect!

i think around the upper face/eyes Marsha and Matt look most alike, and below with mouth Marsha and Kim look alike. I wouldn't mind seeing Kim pair up with Great, i like them both, but of course Matt is Great's koo kwan! ^^

we'll see how it goes. so there's no relation to the novel at all then, not even like selling her sister?
i hope there is a focus on Matt and Great! it's just wrong if they get second lead, no offense to Marsha or Kong

Merit

sarNie Adult
Since Marsha is the sister they should just follow the novel with that minor change. I think it would work as well. If, their parents died then Marsha is like a mom to Matt. I hope it'll be something along that line. I don't want to see Matt/Grate second to Kong/Marsha either. I really don't want Kong to take up half of the screen time (don't like him much). Marsha can still sell Matt to Grate, I don't see why she can't. lol

Good Feeling could make it work if they put in enough effort. After this lakorn it'll be a while before we see Matt/Grate reunite again. So, hopefully, they'll make it worth it. If not then, I don't know what to say.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I don't really like kong and marsha but i will watch this for the sake of matt and great.

somp9

sarNie Adult
is Kong and Great relate in this drama? can't wait to see Matt/Great pictures from the fitting.
Are they going to start filming soon?

Merit

sarNie Adult
I hope this one is set for next year. At least somewhere in the middle of the pack. But then again, with Matt's lakorn I would not be surprise if it gets carried to the beginning of 2013. :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FShxY_OCDB8&feature=player_embedded

I didn't know Ae was with Ch3 too. But she did say she was in a couple of ch3 already. Dodo looks so different, i haven't seen him since Dao Lhong Fah. I'm tuning into this lakorn cause it got such good stars in it.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I miss Dodo. Well, true at least they got a good cast. I'm excited to see Dodo again. I don't know if he lost weight or something but his face is lighter and thinner than before but still handsome.