Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i bet he might have to do a re-take for that lol but i think it only took them 1 take

some say it was a french kiss. is it true?

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh no more misunderstanding!..but i wouldnt be surprise if ann doesnt believe him cuz he constantly accuses her of having an affair even with her own cousin!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OoooOo about the kiss... looks juicy... hahhahh omg slept with one of the cousins?? eeww did that really happen?? gosh i can't stand them.. their so annoying.......lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i knew they were gonna trick us into something might happen........sleeping w/ her cousin, oh lord here come the drama, its to short to have all that coming i want sweet scene . it probably wont happen till the end

tinah

sarNie Coma
why cant they just cut out the scenes of n'rai sleeping with p'ek. its so typical!..

yes, its too short for them to misunderstand each other even more. they mind as well extend more epis

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yea i dhink dhey do. :lol:
they probably have like over 50 dhings n'rai are suppose to do.
to be a real B I T C H haha

pze

sarNie Adult
i guess they took out the mouth to mouth then....since the behind the scene was a mouth to mouth.....but gosh cant wait to watch it in a couple of hours

tinah

sarNie Coma
mart lip wasn't touching ann. it was on the side <_< no mouth to mouth
really? but in the pic it doesnt look that way and i remember watching the behind scene clip which shows mart and ann kissing mouth to mouth. it was like a few secs too.

yep. they must have cut off that part then