Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
*sigh* i cant be cure yet.its too soon

hey, SB is kinda similar to LK but insread its n'ek sis whos marrying pek dad. n;ek isnt all that strong in Sb right

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , she isn't feisty or have a spicy mouth like Karnpoo in LK but Narin in SB is stubborn & very resistance to P'k responsible for her & the baby so she doesn't forgive him dat easily even though he change himself for her. She was stubborn & hate him till the very end :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
well , she isn't feisty or have a spicy mouth like Karnpoo in LK but Narin in SB is stubborn & very resistance to P'k responsible for her & the baby so she doesn't forgive him dat easily even though he change himself for her. She was stubborn & hate him till the very end :lol:
oh thats good then right cuz p'ek deserves to suffere alil

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
dont take my word for it cuz i cant read thai but im assuming one of the fan @ tv3 webboard SB is airing on the 1st which would be after this lakorn

its ann, mart has 2 upcomings. 1 with rita title "yuthakarn karn tharng "and "nitmit marn" with ploy c. cant wait for both!

WOW!! AWESOME!!! THANKS!! =]

tinah

sarNie Coma
*sigh* so it is confirm that this lakorn will be ending on the 31st. those last 5 epis better be worth it or ill be so mad!..man, they should extend more epis

Jum Leuy Ruk will be replacing it on the 1st.

judyp

sarNie Adult
*sigh* so it is confirm that this lakorn will be ending on the 31st. those last 5 epis better be worth it or ill be so mad!..man, they should extend more epis

Jum Leuy Ruk will be replacing it on the 1st.

wow, already?! so soon. man, i need to get with the program and catch up. i don't know, for me, i don't see that much chemistry between the two, so thats why im so far behind. so hopefully there will be more chemistry within the last couple of episodes.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow really? the 31st....the later epiosdes better be hecka good then

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Whoah ending so soon. Well I guess we have Jum Leuy ruk to watch but I am so hook on this lakorn. I luv it. Haven't seen a lakorn this good for so long.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
the 31st???? wow, thats so fast! well, we are 7 eps in right now... so i guess thats right.... aahh, whos going to be p'ek for jum leuy ruk?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, they did mention on one of the tv mag. saying this lakorn will be short. i guess everything about this lakorn is quick lol. it took them awhile to film though

aum a. is the pra'ek in jum leuy ruk

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
yeh, they did mention on one of the tv mag. saying this lakorn will be short. i guess everything about this lakorn is quick lol. it took them awhile to film though

aum a. is the pra'ek in jum leuy ruk
well, a lot already did happen in this lakorn, so i guess it can be wrapped up pretty quickly... aum a as p'ek huh.... i like him, but i was really hoping for ken... ann and ken have sooooooooooo much chemistry together, its ridiculous!!! i just LOVE them as a couple!