Lhiem Petch Karat

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thank you for the clip, Vaida^^...Any summary anyone? I haven't been able to catch up with this lakorn yet >.<!

moilee

sarNie Adult
There was many cute parts in tape #8 between Win&Pancake.....she accidently felt toward pr'eng and he catched her and check to check (they definitley got feelings for each other)....another where she was walking on the beach and he followed her and they were in some kind of arguments and struggled and they took this fall and she was on top of him and he said how good she smelled and kissed her on the check while she as froze. Last but not least, she's unconcious and he went and kissed her on the check and she woke up and mistook that he's going to rape her or something (before she threw a slap on his face).

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for sharing that lil summary moilee.....i might get to watch this akorn tomorrrow

vina_lek

yeah. it's definitely getting super cute b/wn win & pancake esp. w/ him bringing her flowers all the time claiming it's from the younger son(which is him). :wub: I can't wait for the next episodes!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Does anybody think Pancake looks like Fang's step mom in Huajai Sila? They kinda resemble eachother. They should play mother and daughter.

vina_lek

that lady play really well as a evil momma in "huajai sila!" they may seem alike b/c of their wide faces. they can definitely play mom/daughter, but it would probably be in a drama rather than a romantic comedy.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait to see the episode where pancake finds out that win is not the person who she thinks he is.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
The ending was rushed. With the type of character Pancake played, i would have been angry for his lies regarding who he was. And it would have taken me a while to get over. Throughout the whole lakorn was holding such a grudge but she accepted who he was on the very last scene...i find that too quick and easy. But over all the lakorn was cute...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finally for once in a lakorn where the main character doesn't get mad at the other main for fooling them all along. Usually they drag like 5 episodes just about a certain character getting mad. But Win is too small for Pancake.