Lhiem Petch Karat

vina_lek

thanks for the song, tt! I'm d/ling it right now! ooohh the 1st eppie was really cute. How win & pancake keep bumping into each other and getting into arguments.......so cute! ok and pancake getting hit on all those guys are pretty funny, too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks vanida for the clips....gosh where do you get all these clip from?.....man i think i'm starting to like win now...my friend will be laughing at me right now cuz she knows i don't like win but now i guess i do.....

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks vanida for the clips....gosh where do you get all these clip from?.....man i think i'm starting to like win now...my friend will be laughing at me right now cuz she knows i don't like win but now i guess i do.....
hahah thip...your so funny :tease:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
QUOTE(TubbyTinker @ Jul 10 2007, 07:33 PM)

hahah thip...your so funny
shush! and oh you are welcome!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okay, I saw disc 2 ( skipped disc1) . So this is my first lakorn of Win and Pancake. I like it so far. They're pretty funny.lol. Win shouldn't be judging her like that. Yeah, you saw her doing bad things a few time, but...Pr'eks are always like that.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I like this Lakorn. The reason why is that the N'ek is not a sissy, she fights back. I can't stand it when they make the girl so freaking weak. I can't stand it. I can't stand it.

Personally there should be more strong, independent N'ek.

Everyone say AMEN if you agree. I'm tired of weak ass girls that need to be rescue every 5 secs.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I like this Lakorn. The reason why is that the N'ek is not a sissy, she fights back. I can't stand it when they make the girl so freaking weak. I can't stand it. I can't stand it.

Personally there should be more strong, independent N'ek.

Everyone say AMEN if you agree. I'm tired of weak ass girls that need to be rescue every 5 secs.
AMEN!!! ahhahah

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol pancake isn't big for win to carry she is too tall and have a long body for him to carry plus she isnt that light haha j/k

moilee

sarNie Adult
First....I thought Win has this baby face and who's getting to play opposite Pancake (eventhough her age is younger than him...but she looks older)....this pair would not be a good match....but I guess I was wrong. I wished Win only cut his hair or something...he would look much better than he looked in this lakorn.