Lhiem Petch Karat

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i also got this from pancake's forum that they interview noon and she said that that they are going to film this in march..........can't wait to watch it though..........wish it was vier instead of win...........like always........oh it's not noon w., it's noon gochakorn..........the girl that was coupled w/ win in parakit peechit dokfah.........but this time she gets w/ top pipat...........her character is going to be sensitive .........i guess........cuz she said "kon on ae"........that's the oly info they gave me............. :rolleyes:

TubbyTinker

obviously.......hey did you know that your kwan is gonna play in a lakorn w/ my vier...sucks to you huh since you dont like vier, xxGreenxx (sorry about revealing your true identity....didnt know that you wanted to be secretive.....but you could call me by my real name, i wont mind)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
i thought it was called Pet Liam Kalut
hmm win is so feminine looking....i mean he even curls his hair when he goes on stage to perform. and he has long silky hair and puts makeup. he's kinda skinny and short. gosh i hope pancake and veer can have a lakorn together soon and without having win in it. i dont hate him or anything, i just think he should stick with supporting role.

TubbyTinker

i so agree w/ you about win being feminine and short and all but my friend will definitely disagree w/ us but i'm not sure about the name either cuz some places i heard was petch liam carat another i heard liam petch carat..who knows.....

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i love pancake too and i know what you mean. thai people always have very weird names. like, dome, oil, lift, cheer, win, etc... so english but don't worry... im kind of use to it by now.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
i so agree w/ you about win being feminine and short and all but my friend will definitely disagree w/ us but i'm not sure about the name either cuz some places i heard was petch liam carat another i heard liam petch carat..who knows.....
right TubbyThinker you now me so well <_< of course win is short not muscular and is really feminine because he is a prettyboy and he match that image too so i like him and don't care about your guys opinoin and i would definitely disagree with you guys about win playing supporting role only, he is p'ek material