Lakorns from the 1990s

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
o' dat lakorn....it have and "R" / "will" .... :wub: it not dat old only like 10 - 12 years ppl still have them ;) . The story is like dis .. Chatchai 's dad kill himself cuz he lost everything to Jintara's dad in gambling . Well , some years later Chatchai does the same time to Jintara's dad and he also kill himself . Leaving dis huge debit he lost in gambling to his daughter dat recently come back from USA . Chatchai break deal with the N"k dat if she live him as a mistress for 2 year he will give back her father house , so she agreed....yeah revenge is sweet :lmao: . Yes , she like to drink cuz P'k dont like drunk girls so she does dat to turn him off .. well , she was wrong lol. Chatchai have a girlfriend they later on marry but she is sick. They all live in the same house Chatchai , the wife and the mistress ! A couple cat fight and Chatchai sneaking around in the house to the N"K bed room ...funnie scene cuz his mother - in - law caught him :loool: . Drama ...N"k really hate him .. later on she got pregrant .. she try to kill the baby in her stomach (nasty way to do it too ! i don't want to freaks ya girls out ) ...Chatchai feel bad .. he want to make it up to her and want to start over with her but she hate him ..and she want to shoot him with a gun and he is willing ...she was goin doin it but break down ...sad.. :wavecry: .. don't worry it a happy ending :wub:
[post="107325"][/post]​

Yikes....sound like a whole lot of drama in this lakorn!! he...he..

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats for the summary sarn!..i bet chatchai was one of them agressive praek back in his days huh..but yeh i wonder who will still have this lakorn..oh nang ek isnt jentara?(suntisook ex gf)?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah n'ek was Tookta Junjira. She's really dark and has curly hair. I think she also co-starred with him in Nakarah (spelling?). It was that one where Chatchai was a serpent.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ohh took..oh that means its not the right lakorn i was talking about..cuz the one i wanted jentara was the nang ek

is this the lakorn u guys are talking about

starry15

sarNie Egg
i like kun paw jarm saa and nar sao san kiew with joy, jeb (i think thats his name), suntisook, and jintara.

those two are lakorns that you can relate to real life the most.. they were funny and the actors and actresses were all good.. fitted the roles really well..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
mooshoo said:
In regards to the lakorn with Chatchai...I think the N'ek's real name is Janejira...not Jintara (at first, I thought you were talking about Jintara, Suntisook's ex). But I agree...that lakorn was good. I really liked the song too.
[post="107341"][/post]​

Here's a preview of the Lakorn.. I love the theme song... still do :)

Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat - Junjira Choojeng & Chatchai Pleavpanich

credits to eKomsantime.com
http://www.ekomsantime.com/lakorn_preview/omnarch_snaeha.wmv

i agree the story lines back then were so fresh and good, but the only actress i really enjoyed watching was Ann Sirium...i like the variety of actors/actresses now and the lakorns now are equally interesting and entertaining in a way other than the lakorns of the 90's...i loved the lakorns then, but that's the past, and the present is now, so i just enjoy what lakorns we have now...:)

junne

jeanie said:
Yeah n'ek was Tookta Junjira. She's really dark and has curly hair. I think she also co-starred with him in Nakarah (spelling?). It was that one where Chatchai was a serpent.
[post="107394"][/post]​

i kinda remember that lakorn...it was interesting and good...

slee00

sarNie Adult
How about Sila Mony with Siriam? refresh my memory about this one too. I forgot the storline for this one...When I saw it cover on another site I knew I saw it but just cant remember how the story goes...some one give me a briefing on this one...thanks in advance.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
I love the lakorns from the 90's, i love them mucho, use to watch them 24/7. but the lakorns nowadays are such a bore.....its almost all the same....now i just watch the first few episodes than the end. :sweat:

luna_301190

sarNie Egg
I am looking for a Thai TV drama that I had seen a few years ago - around late 1990s or early 2000. I forgot the exact title as I was watching it dubbed in Malay. I think it translated to "blood ties" or "pure love" - somewhere along those lines. The girl was going undercover as a man's wife to find out why her sister/cousin died. The man is actually her sister's/cousin's husband. She suspects him as the murderer. Later she find out that her sister/cousin is not dead. Ring any bells? Any clue would help, like the actress of actor. The girl had curly hair, I think.... I dunno, maybe I'm dreaming it all....lolx. Thnx in advance ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
o' dat lakorn....it have and "R" / "will" .... :wub: it not dat old only like 10 - 12 years ppl still have them ;) . The story is like dis .. Chatchai 's dad kill himself cuz he lost everything to Jintara's dad in gambling . Well , some years later Chatchai does the same time to Jintara's dad and he also kill himself . Leaving dis huge debit he lost in gambling to his daughter dat recently come back from USA . Chatchai break deal with the N"k dat if she live him as a mistress for 2 year he will give back her father house , so she agreed....yeah revenge is sweet :lmao: . Yes , she like to drink cuz P'k dont like drunk girls so she does dat to turn him off .. well , she was wrong lol. Chatchai have a girlfriend they later on marry but she is sick. They all live in the same house Chatchai , the wife and the mistress ! A couple cat fight and Chatchai sneaking around in the house to the N"K bed room ...funnie scene cuz his mother - in - law caught him :loool: . Drama ...N"k really hate him .. later on she got pregrant .. she try to kill the baby in her stomach (nasty way to do it too ! i don't want to freaks ya girls out ) ...Chatchai feel bad .. he want to make it up to her and want to start over with her but she hate him ..and she want to shoot him with a gun and he is willing ...she was goin doin it but break down ...sad.. :wavecry: .. don't worry it a happy ending :wub:
OMG u got dat lakorn, sarn? if u do, u need to put it in your store asap!! LOL i would buy it in a heartbeat!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I am looking for a Thai TV drama that I had seen a few years ago - around late 1990s or early 2000. I forgot the exact title as I was watching it dubbed in Malay. I think it translated to "blood ties" or "pure love" - somewhere along those lines. The girl was going undercover as a man's wife to find out why her sister/cousin died. The man is actually her sister's/cousin's husband. She suspects him as the murderer. Later she find out that her sister/cousin is not dead. Ring any bells? Any clue would help, like the actress of actor. The girl had curly hair, I think.... I dunno, maybe I'm dreaming it all....lolx. Thnx in advance ^_^
Are you talking about Jao Sao Prissana with Nok Chatchai and Ann Thongprasom? This lakorn was about Ann taking revenge over a family that hurt her sister and left her niece paralyzed. Ann's sister was Chatchai's father's mistress. Chatchai was suppose to marry Ann's friend, but Ann took her place on the wedding day.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I've got a long list of great hits from the 90's.

Here are my favorites:

1. Kleun Cheewit-Johnny/Jariya
2. Nang Fah Satun-Johnny/Namfon
3. Kow Warn Hai Nu Pen Sai Lub-Jakrit/Jariya
4. Kow Warn Hai Nu Pen Sai Lub-Pete/Kathaleeya
5. Ruk Diew Kong Jenjira-Willy/Joy S
6. Fai Loung-Willy/Tao
7. Sai Roung-Johnny/Ann
8. Manee Yardfah-Willy/Ann
9. Tarng Parn Kamatape-Andrew/Janie
10. Roy Marn-Bandith/Pok
11. Yak Yod Tawun Ti Plai Fah-Tang/Mam Kathaleeya
12. Barn Sai Tong-Num/Joy R
13. Nang Eye-Johnny/Joy/Benz
14. Ba Dan Dai-Sam/Patamawan
15. Rang Ngao-Ken/Ann
16. Khun Nu Arom Rai-Tang/Ann
17. Vimarn Maykala-Johnny/Katreeya
18. Keo Klang Dong-Johnny/Pok
19. Khun Paw Jom Sa-Jeb/Joy S
20. Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat-Chatchai and Jenjira
21. Roum Ngarn Ruk- Job/Katreeya
22. 5 Kom-Willy/Vicky
23. Ra Roeung Fai-Johnny/Noi
24. Roy Alai-Jakrit/Ann
25. Jao Jom-Jakrit/Ann
26. Tarm Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah-Willy/Mew
27. Fai Tarng Si-Willy/Mew
28. Samee-Pol/Joy
29. I can't remember the title with Johnny and Joy Rinlanee. It's something like "Sacrifices of Love"
30. Ning and Touch's lakorn. The one with where Ning was married to a gay husband.

**I can't list them all, but I love all of Johnny, Willy, Pete, Jariya, Ann, Kathaleeya, Joy S. and Joy R's projects.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
does anyone remember a lakorn that is boran. it is set in chiang mai or chiang rai, im not sure exactly which city but its up north. the accent were very northern. i cant remember who starred in it but my mom said it was hecka good. sorri dont remember the story line either.

and do u guys remember tha lakorn called "Mue Nang" which means The Lady's hand. somehow, she died and her husband kept her right hand as memory, he kept it in a glass case. they had a daughter together. he then remarried. his new wife would be so mean to his daughter and thats always when the ghost wife comes to protect her daughter.

man...so many good lakorns back then. i really liked that arab lakorn with willy and mew. that was good. another one i like is tawee pope. i like all boran and time travel lakorn from the early 90's

plus, nang ek back then weren't so skinny as today's nang eks. i hate how theyre so scrawny and bony now.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
talking about the 90's >>>> NungFah kub Satan !!!! Drama and still manage to make it humorus :lmao: .. Jonny got me crackign so bad ... he just shine ! I forgot the thai tittle of dat one lakorn it was from the 90's too and i uplload it like a year ago sadly i lots all the file now . It star OFF P with some big bone lady ( June, u know girl ! ) It about P"k and his wife dat live on dis island and they have 1 daugther. Anywho , P"k took his wife on a vacation in BAngkok lol.. funnie anywho she was trick to sleep with dis Pimp dude but later on his wife love the light and money of Bangkok and den p'k brust them in bed the pimp guy got ppl to beat him up and run off wiht his wife ! Anywho , P'k was so sad returning home and his daughter keep crying asking where mom at and later on P"K go kidnap the NK cuz she look like his wife LOL>>> he like torture her and chain her and drag her all over the island .. omg he punch her kick her OMG ... talking about phycial abuse and den rape her OMG >>> P"K was dirtly looking at the time .. scary "R" scene !! She wasn't his wife and she keep on saying dat but he refuse to believe and abuse her .. so saddd ssadd he keep telling her to stop lying and just behave like a wife and mother ..after a while N"K give up on trying to convince him .. i would too cuz the Pk keeping shouting and hiting her when she say she not his wife . So , she decided to be part of PK family and they live together :sweat:

OMG SarN
Nang Fah kub Satan was great!!! Loved that lakorn!

I totally remember that lakorn on the island. My sister and I would call it "tha Keo" movie cause his name was Keo, and his wife would always yell his name out as "tha Keo". The wife was Van and their daughter was Koong Nang. Her twin was Ampon (i think) which was the na'ek. This lakorn was everything, sad, emotional, funny, romantic, and very dramatic. My all time favorite.

I use to have all the great lakorns (even ones other Sarnies has mentioned) on VHS, but lost them all in a flood 10 years ago.

Saifah

bite me x___
hMm.. from the 90s, there is soo many to name... but uMm... pee gra seur, uMm.. pob pee fah... a lot but i dont remember the names to.