Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Ok so I'm planning on selling old Thai lakorns, so will anybody be interested in buying it? All is need to know from you guys is how many of you are interested, what lakorn are you looking for (please list the Title and actor/actress), do you prefere it in VDO or VCD? please also list the price that would be ok for you? (like $$ per lakorn or $$ per tape/vcd) :rolleyes: cuz my friend have a lot of collection of old lakorns so I might record and sell them to those who are interested :lol:

Here's the list of lakorns with more information that I currently have and will be able to get a hold of it right away upon requests.

Ton Ruk -
Kade/Noon -
14 Discs - Price $35

Kanom Pung gup nam prik -
James/Ann Alicia
8 discs - Price $18

Poochai huajai mai pae -
Mos/Aom Piyada -
13 discs - $32

Sao noi nai takean keaw -
Por/Cathaleeya English -
11 discs - $27

Sang dao fung talay -
Touch/Ning -
10 disc - $23

Proon nee chun ja ruk khun -
Pete/Kat English (???) -
10 discs - $25

Niramit -
Bird/Pop Ariya -
11 discs - $27

Hua jai mee gnao -
7 discs - $17

Dung sawan sarb -
Kob/Por -
11 disc $28

Nang Gwak -
Noon/O Waruth -
10 disc $25

Tonrai Plai Ruk -
O Waruth/Ying Chatcha -
6 disc - $15

Sua 11 Thua -
Au/Ken/Noi/Cherry -
11 disc - $27

Sanae nang nieow -
Joy S./Pip Ravit -
11 disc - $28

Tee Yai -
Sornram/???
10 disc - $25

Jaosao Karng Tanon -
O Waruth/Skaojai
10 disc - $20

Ploy lorm petch -
Namfom/Bee S.
10 disc - $25

Muang Dala -
Aom/Captain
12 disc - $30

Rang Naow -
Anne T./Ken
14 disc - $33

Sapai Jao -
Kong/Vicky
13 disc - $32

Rukloy Lom -
Ravit/Junjira
8 disc - $19

Gorwaa ja mai ruk -
Kong/Serrita Jenson
10 disc - $24

Rattikarn Yod Ruk -
Anne T./Johnny
9 disc - $22

I-din gup klin wine -
Joe/Nussaba
10 disc - $23

Tokkrai dai huajai ploy jone -
Mam Kathaleeya/Tik
10 disc - $25

Kathaleeya Tee Ruk -
Kat English/??
2 disc - $5

Leurd Torrannong -
Ann Alicia/??
7 disc - $17

Ruk thong ouan -
Nott/??
5 disc - $13

Tawan Thud Burrapa -
Tik/Tang/Pim
12 disc - $30

Ka Neung Ha -
Pat/Ning
10 disc - $25

Gok gal gala booning -
Au/Mam Kath.
11 disc - $27

Fah Pieng Din -
11 disc - $27

Mae leang kond mai -
Kong/Sirum
11 disc - $25

Kue auy kue kwan -
Aum/??
11 disc - $24

Por Barn Mia peur -
Amy/??
14 disc - $27

Kond 2 Kom -
Mos/Cath. English
10 disc - $25

Ruk soot huajai -
Pol/Janie
9 disc - $22

Saochai Hi-tech
Sam/Cath. English
6 disc - $18

Dode deaw mai deaw dai -
Aom/??
11 disc - $27

Wang Tong leung -
Kade/Yui
13 disc - $32

Bang glerg glao -
Ravit/??
9 disc - $22

Kor Yute huajai wai pieng ter -
Johnny/Joy R.
13 disc - $10

Dome Tong -
Sarunyu/??
10 disc - $25

Game Thun Ha -
Pupae/Dom
10 disc - $23

Fai Sin cheur -
11 disc - $27

Dung fah rai dao -
Ning/??
10 disc - $25

Sao chai Huajai chicago -
Kong/Lookade Matinee
9 disc - $22

Tham Ruk keun jai -
Au/Pupae
6 disc - $15

Chaikrup Pom pen chai -
Charkit/Lookade
11 disc - $25

Hua jai torranknown -
Johnny/??
8 disc - $20

Tayard Set tee -
Kong/??
9 disc - $20

Sua -
Kong/Lookade
9 disc - $20

Pleum -
Job Nitti/Pok
9 disc - $20

Ruk chanun pur ter -
Pat/Earn
6 disc - $15

Ruk rai undup -
ning/touch??
8 disc - $20

Kep Pan din
Aom/Captain
13 disc - $32

Fai Luang
Willy/Sorocha
8 disc - $20

Shipping will depends on how many lakorns you order, but it will now cost $5 b/c the shipping/stamp price just went up
If you order a lot, I will be able to make some discount price for you. Also if you choose to have each disc of lakorn be recorded at 4 hrs instead of 2 hrs, you can do that, and the price will be lower also, plus a menu in the dvd will be available for you to choose which of the 2 parts you would like to watch. I can work something out with you if you don't like these prices

If you want to request any that are not on the list please e-mail, PM me, or post it here and I'll will get back to you. But an e-mail would be much appreciated because it would be more organize for me.

More will be post up soon. :D

Coming Soon : Tawee Pope, Wanida, JaoSao Prisanna, Muang Maya (Mam/Charkit), Supabaruth Look Poo Chai, Thamhuajai pai soot lah (Mew/Willy), Wairai Freshy,

pze

sarNie Adult
i want chewit puer ka hua jai puer ther with pin and captain....on vcd.....ive been trying to get it on vcd or dvd but theres no where it could be found....or u can list the ones you have available on vcd.....that helps too

katrena

sarNie Egg
Do you have Pok and Brook lakorn? the one where she's the reporter. her hair is long than. I don't know the title. and the one with Pok and Woot?

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn are all in Thai. Right now I don't know what lakorn my friends have cuz I haven't check out her collection yet, but I'm pretty sure she has a lot of old lakorns (possible since 1992) , but some she might have already sold. So just list some that you'd like. and if a lot of ppl are interested I might continue to sell it to everyone :)

Bou

sarNie Adult
i was wonderin if u have...

tawan tor saeng wit pete and kob
dung sawan saab with por and kob
samee with pol and joy s...i think there was two parts correct me if im wrong
khon 2 khom?..wit kat and mos
sao noi cafe with joy s ? i think thats the title
i forgot the title but the one with oil and yui
kanom pung kab nam prik!please tell me u have this one! with ann and james
yod yai yee wit num and vicky
jarachon kod ruk?aum and james

um...i have more thai lakorns dat i want but this is all i can come up with right..sorry if im namin like thousands up there...ive been tryin to find them but they dont have it here....but yea um..about the price range...can i say between 15-20 bucks/movie..if u want mroe i think well hafta talk ahha?lol sorry if thats so lil but you see im kinda goin poor haha...and hm..i think i want them in a vhs ...is dat possible?...please get back to me a.s.a.p. or pm me...thanks!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
same here too, if you have chewit puer ka hua jai puer ther that stars captain and pin then i would want to buy it. um, so how is the quality??? to me, it doesn't have to be perfect as long as it's watchable! i hecka want that lakorn!

noyII

sarNie Egg
Do you have:

Rang Ngao- Ann T.and Ken T.
MaeKong- Ning K. and Pete T.
SameeTreTah- Ann T. and Au Tanakorn
PlupPuengSeeChompoo-Aum P. and Aont

...I prefer the lakorn in VCD or DVD format...as for the price...I don't know...I think most charge something like $2-$3 right?...I guess that's reasonable...

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Well do you have all these in VCD???

Sawan Bieng with Kob & Brook
Ngao Asook with Egaraak & Vee
Dom Tong with Tua suranyu and this girl
Sairoong with Ann & Johnny

and some more lakorns I can't think of...but instead of us making a request can we have a list instead of what lakorn she has available?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
noyII said:
as for the price...I don't know...I think most charge something like $2-$3 right?...I guess that's reasonable...
[post="10634"][/post]​
mostly it's charge $3 each discs. :)

sorry to say this...you know nee from webmistress of stars2dramas has a lot lot lot of old lakorns in dvd formats....

you can contact her by emailing: christinanee@yahoo.com :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
I'm looking for this one classic lakorn.. its called

Wan Mun Chun Ku Ter with Tai Saitarn and Kirk Rollig. Not sure when it was out.. like 1993? 1994? somewhere around there.. damn I love it so much.

I will like.. pay alot of money for it :p

I tried looking for it on other sites but looks like there's none. Very surprised because it was such a popular lakorn.

mokka

sarNie Adult
fai loung with willy and tao s. around 1997 or 1998... in vcds or dvds. I would say around 20 for the whole set.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, i have like a list of ten gazillion lakorns to give you, but i'm gonna have to make a list first. lol

in the meanwhile, i'll give you two titles:

fai luang with willy macintosh and tao sarocha
and sote sai bahn with numfone and tang saksit

as for price, it will have to depend on how big my list is...and what's okay with you. LOL

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Tawan Tad Burrapa with Pim and Tik and Roy Leh Sanae Ruk with Aom and Tik. I want it in VCD or DVD format. Don't need labels. I ususally pay $2.50 per disc plus shipping, which is about $5.00. Does that sound reasonable?

samkob

sarNie Elites
annenatalie said:
Ok so I'm planning on selling old Thai lakorns, so will anybody be interested in buying it? All is need to know from you guys is how many of you are interested, what lakorn are you looking for (please list the Title and actor/actress), do you prefere it in VDO or VCD? please also list the price that would be ok for you? (like $$ per lakorn or $$ per tape/vcd) :rolleyes: cuz my friend have a lot of collection of old lakorns so I might record and sell them to those who are interested :lol:
[post="10188"][/post]​

Are they original in VHS or VCDs or just copy ones??? <_<

noyII

sarNie Egg
thanks KITKAT for the info and her email address, I'll try to contact her to see if I can buy some lakorn from her... :lol:

Rakniran

Took-Ka-Ta Rerng-Ra-Bum or tookrata rerng rabum starring mew lalita panyopas and JOe a guy from Nuvo band group?

dao pra sook num/kob

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't decided what the prices is going to be, but it won't be more that $3 per disc and they're all going to be in DVD. I'll post up more info. on the price as soon as I talk to my friend who will be helping me with this. Also would it be ok with you guys if I record each disc to be 2 hrs long (like in VHS)? because if I do it longer than that, the quality wouldn't be as good.

As for the lakorn that you guys had requested, I'll be taking a look at my friends collection sometime around next week, so I'll post up a list of the lakorns that she have. But I'm pretty sure she has these

Rang Ngao- Ann T.and Ken T.
SameeTreTah- Ann T. and Au Tanakorn
Tawan Tad Burrapa with Pim and Tik
Roy Leh Sanae Ruk with Aom and Tik
Fai loung with Willy and Tao

So I'll post up some more later :)