Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel bad for Great in today epi! I pity Matt because when she told the truth, no one listen to her. I love when Great kissed Matt, he sure do like kissing in pubic. haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah she's thin that scene when she went to destroy her dad wedding and at the middle of the road when Great went for
the kiss i can see her shoulder bones stick out, Matt looks so mature than her age but good in away, Matt kind of remind
me of Cherry when she's aggressive somewhere around the bang eyes.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I love bad for Great in today epi! I pity Matt, when she tell the truth, no one listen to her. I love when Great kissed Matt, he sure do like kissing in pubic. haha

When I was bored and rewatched the episode again, I did feel bad for Matt more than before. lol. No one sees good in her even if she tries. She had been the spoiled girl all along so when the truth comes out they are like whatever. Well, at least one thing for sure Grate knows who he be wanting to kiss..in private and public. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
When I was bored and rewatched the episode again, I did feel bad for Matt more than before. lol. No one sees good in her even if she tries. She had been the spoiled girl all along so when the truth comes out they are like whatever. Well, at least one thing for sure Grate knows who he be wanting to kiss..in private and public. :)
Why they not on her side cos while she tries her hardest but the spoiled trouble is in her situation at the same time.
Thats why there is this line when her dad gave her a good advice 'Ned have u ever think carefully before u done something'.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im surprise the nang rais character doesnt stand out in this lakorn. in this lakorn its the opposite, we see the n'ek more "Rai" shes so cruel towards the pra'ek

omg, the kiss scene looked so "wow"..its like grate had his tongue down her throat lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
@Tinah, I agreed with you! Matt's betrays her character so well. I cant believe she almost ran Great over. haha I dont know why even though Matt is mean sometime, but I really love her character. Esp, when she beat or slap n'rai. haha I cant stand the dude that appeared in today epi. Many cute scenes of Matt and Great, but when that dude show up, matt & great misunderstanding each other.

Merit

sarNie Adult
im surprise the nang rais character doesnt stand out in this lakorn. in this lakorn its the opposite, we see the n'ek more "Rai" shes so cruel towards the pra'ek

omg, the kiss scene looked so "wow"..its like grate had his tongue down her throat lol

I agree Tinah, most lakorns the Rais takes over because of their evilness. Always be slapping and hurting the N'ek every chance. And then some lakorns we have the Pra'ke so damn dumb that he egg on the Rai to hurt the N'ek even more. lol. But Matt is not your average N'ek. I was smiling from ear to ear when she slaps Tip at the bar. And usually we see the Pra'ek acting like a big jerk towards the N'ek, now it's the opposite. The part where Matt got out of jail and she told Grate to get out by slapping him a couple of times and then yanking on his shirt was just an outburst of emotion from Matt. I really like that scene for some reason. Perhaps Matt was good in that scene.

I watched that kiss a couple of times.:) And yeah it was a "WOW" kiss. How she is comfortable enough to do the kiss with him is..:0 her previous lakorns the Pra'eks were only kissing her cheeks here and there. But with Grate...those kisses are like full mouth. When he was kissing her I was thinking when he was going to come up for air. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree Tinah, most lakorns the Rais takes over because of their evilness. Always be slapping and hurting the N'ek every chance. And then some lakorns we have the Pra'ke so damn dumb that he egg on the Rai to hurt the N'ek even more. lol. But Matt is not your average N'ek. I was smiling from ear to ear when she slaps Tip at the bar. And usually we see the Pra'ek acting like a big jerk towards the N'ek, now it's the opposite. The part where Matt got out of jail and she told Grate to get out by slapping him a couple of times and then yanking on his shirt was just an outburst of emotion from Matt. I really like that scene for some reason. Perhaps Matt was good in that scene.

I watched that kiss a couple of times.:) And yeah it was a "WOW" kiss. How she is comfortable enough to do the kiss with him is..:0 her previous lakorns the Pra'eks were only kissing her cheeks here and there. But with Grate...those kisses are like full mouth. When he was kissing her I was thinking when he was going to come up for air. lol
sometimes i wish Ned could soften up alittle but i guess its hard when she has 2 bad people coming in between her and grate. thats probaly why its hard for grate or her dad to believe she has changed since shes the type that doesnt back down to anyone

doesnt it look like grate was sucking her lip or something lol i wonder will she do another kiss scene with her future co stars. but hopefully not yet because im gonna be jealous for grate

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Wow kisses with Matt wonder if Great will do a kiss with Anne for Mam Kaem Dang if his Ch3 chose him pair along side Anne.
Hopefully it might heat up cos when Anne co-star with someone the p'ek tends to fall 4 her. Matt she's damn skinny thin
she would look even stunning if she has abit of meat on her she thinning up like Pat i can figure her skeleton already but
Pat she's worse than Matt.

tinah

sarNie Coma
annes known for her kiss scene so im sure her and grate would have one if they do pair up in "mam gaem dang"

for some reason, matt has thick thighs but shes skinny from the top area and her waist are tiny

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sometimes i wish Ned could soften up alittle but i guess its hard when she has 2 bad people coming in between her and grate. thats probaly why its hard for grate or her dad to believe she has changed since shes the type that doesnt back down to anyone

doesnt it look like grate was sucking her lip or something lol i wonder will she do another kiss scene with her future co stars. but hopefully not yet because im gonna be jealous for grate
Just wait Tinah maybe there is faith Broadcast might chose Matt in for Rang ngao and I'm rooting for her future co-star is
the playboy Rome.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Just wait Tinah maybe there is faith Broadcast might chose Matt in for Rang ngao and I'm rooting for her future co-star is
the playboy Rome.
why hasnt she accepted any new lakorn for this year yet. this lakorn is gonna end soon and we wont see her again for awhile..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
annes known for her kiss scene so im sure her and grate would have one if they do pair up in "mam gaem dang"

for some reason, matt has thick thighs but shes skinny from the top area and her waist are tiny
Her thighs isn't thick either too should had gone atleast like Aff or Anne they're perfect average but Matt she's just another
way around even Taew she's thin too but not much like Matt, she look almost Anorexic already.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why hasnt she accepted any new lakorn for this year yet. this lakorn is gonna end soon and we wont see her again for awhile..
I have no idea right now I'm just checking for updates @pantip for the true announcement Broadcast will chose a pair in
Rang Ngao.

Merit

sarNie Adult

I wonder why she decided to do a real kiss scene. Hmmmm...I remember the one with Note he did not kiss her until at the end of the lakorn or something and that was a baby kiss too. Like on the cheek. I actually laughed because it was like a brother kiss to his sister. Now, the one with Tye he did kiss her cheeks a few times but that was like a friend kissing a friend. Hehehe...but with Grate it's like I want you kind of kiss. LOL. Grate looks like he's enjoying it a bit. What if after this lakorn she goes back to the cheeks kissing or fake kissing. That's funny.

Yeah, Ann is very well known for her kissing. I remember watching a lakorn she did with Nok C. It was major tongue down your throat kissing I had to watch it a couple times to see if it was just that. And she did that with Nok in that one lakorn more than once. Matt so far hasn't kiss Grate back yet but it might change later though. If Grate is with Ann heck yeah he'll kiss her. I would be more shock if there's no lips to lips than there is.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wonder why she decided to do a real kiss scene. Hmmmm...I remember the one with Note he did not kiss her until at the end of the lakorn or something and that was a baby kiss too. Like on the cheek. I actually laughed because it was like a brother kiss to his sister. Now, the one with Tye he did kiss her cheeks a few times but that was like a friend kissing a friend. Hehehe...but with Grate it's like I want you kind of kiss. LOL. Grate looks like he's enjoying it a bit. What if after this lakorn she goes back to the cheeks kissing or fake kissing. That's funny.

Yeah, Ann is very well known for her kissing. I remember watching a lakorn she did with Nok C. It was major tongue down your throat kissing I had to watch it a couple times to see if it was just that. And she did that with Nok in that one lakorn more than once. Matt so far hasn't kiss Grate back yet but it might change later though. If Grate is with Ann heck yeah he'll kiss her. I would be more shock if there's no lips to lips than there is.
thank u Merit for the last quote along the line, this will be spoken by Great himself in the next epi 6. :thanks:

Merit

sarNie Adult
thank u Merit for the last quote along the line, this will be spoken by Great himself in the next epi 6. :thanks:

Yes, such sweet one too. I know that Grate said it to Matt...but with the way Matt is I can see it both ways.

Side note: The picture at the Golden TV award of Grate/Matt...there's a version of it showing the full body and you can see that Grate was holding Matt's hand. Gosh, they are very...very...very...good friends to be doing that in public. LOL

nan180

sarNie Egg
I'm enjoying this lakorn a lot!!!!
LOVE all the scenes of Matt and Grate together (bad/good)
Whenever they play in a scene, you can totally tel they're comfortable around each other
Can't wait for the next episode.... more cute scenes <3

^ I was looking at pictures of the TV Golden Awards and here it is....