Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Grate's character sure likes kissing Matt's character in public ... tee-heee :D

Can someone please help me with the characters' name in this lakorn ? I don't even know what Grate and Matt's characters names are. Thanks!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I was going to pass this lakorn but since mr greats playing so I decided to watch it and so far so good. She's too much of a brat such a big baby.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh grate and matt attended the 25th tv gold awards together!

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=1&id=19717

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay matt made it on the tv pool polls! she made it before the lakorn even went on air lol

Results for March 4-10, 2011

Top Actress

1.Ploy Cherman "Rak Mai Mee Wun Tay"
2.Chompoo Araya "Rahut Torachon"
3.Noon Worranut "Ka Kong Kohn"
4.View W "Talod Arom"
5.Matt Peeranee" Kulap Glay Rai Ruk"

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah....

My faith in Matt/Grate just went up really high. lol. They really look good together. Love Matt's dress and Grate looks so handsome in the gray suit. He does likes Gray and white doesn't he? They make such an adorable couple.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice for the news...Is Likit Sanaeha some sort of second generation kind of lakorn? I really don't like those lakorn for some reason. Have never been able to finish one at all. I want Matt/Grate in their own lakorn. Anyways...love them together but not sure if I want them to team up again so soon. I guess, I'm glad they are being notice. They are doing a good job in here.
Its a romantic drama and the title is so familiar wonder if this is a remake or not but I'll search for info again. Another thing its from a Novel too and even kularb rai glay ruk from
a novel as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Here is a Tv Screen news update from siamdara lakorn hotnews i'll post the translate below its a interview of Gale and Au
interact onscreen.
"Au - Thanakorn" female child has a bright view "Gale" is not shy professional tinkle
March 19, 2011 7:30 pm View: 123 Post: 0.
Even have to tinkle with the actress at young ages like. "Gale - look to them" in the drama. "Rose evil into love," but this is not the actor a big boy, "Au - Thanakorn" I'm worried because of the "Gale" is playing a very professional, which "U" also talks about the role that also includes Love. scenes with the actress that the younger generation.

"This is my role as the father of the girl Thepthai. "Matt - ," a businessman widower The celibacy rule for a long time. Much loved daughter and I never look at woman. Like the day we are born. "Gale - look to them" up because they thought that a woman already. A housewife mother ship Would be to our daughter. Surprise that children are introduced to his wife. Without thinking of the feelings that we raised a daughter pamper It is one of the house all the time. "

"This chapter is not worried, because I see a bright child will have a good wife, Gale was a scene with a tinkle other adults. Love scenes are not noticeable shy shy I Did not blank offline. Because his brother is a professional working hard and we'll talk before entering the scene. To relieve inflammatory In terms of the father is not worried. We understand very little role. To understand the mood of the father. "

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMFG!!!! Episode 5 makes my blood pressure goes up a notch.

I'll start with the positive first. So love that kiss. At least it's not a fake one. Can even see Grate's lips moved a bit. lol. He sure is getting a whole lot of kissing on Matt in here. Wonder why they became so close. That's the only nice thing I have to say for this episode.

Tansik and Tip is so pissing me off. The guy who plays Tansik actually does pretty good at being an ASS. Because I hate that smirk on his face tremendously. Two evil people together will accomplish nothing at the end. They should know that. I thought Tip was going to be just the Rai being Pra'ek sideline but damn that girl is a biatch. I was so glad that Matt slapped her at the bar. It couldn't have come at a better time.

Now to the important two, Grate/Matt. She needs to calm down a bit. She is hurting Grate and it just makes me want to give him a hug. She is damn lucky that he loves her. In this episode alone she bites him, slapped him (which I lost count) and try to run him over. Hell, what man in their right mind wants to be with someone like that? Of course, Grate would. lol. He still cares for her whether he wants to or not. And Matt needs to learn that making Grate angry will never benefit her...EVER! Two passionate people will sometime only hurt the one they love most.

I got a bit teary when Au was looking at the treehouse. That was sad. To think about it, Matt got a lot of people that loves her. And at this point I don't even think she deserve it. Especially Grate's love.:) Though, someone like Matt when they hate will hate with a passion but when they love...they love wholeheartedly and unfortunately, those kind are the one that gets hurt the most. Sigh...my rant is over. lol

cecilia

Staff member
^wah, so i'm looking forward to some agitating moments -- thanks na -- now, i feel bad for Grate ..
after what Matt did at the resort -- i stop pitying her .. she's unreasonable lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^wah, so i'm looking forward to some agitating moments -- thanks na -- now, i feel bad for Grate ..
after what Matt did at the resort -- i stop pitying her .. she's unreasonable lol
Yeah Ceci ja ur right Matt is unreasonable person like in the 1st episode when she enter his work office to discuss about a
plan to ruin Au and Gale wedding and Great told her off that she never listen to reason carefully always been a spoiled person
only for ur own goods.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ to be honest, this time i can actually understand matt here
if i were her i would be pissed off too since she tried her best to held her end of the bargain. In order to make the food great demanded she even allowed mon, the person she hates the most to help her
but in the end her family found out about the incident thanks to great telling mon about it. and then he even "told his girlfriend about it and called the cops on her" - well of course he didn't but it's not like she knew they were fake cops

thanks to that and also because of mon's interference her father misunderstands her once again even though she didn't do anything at all. even the incident with great's injury was an accident to begin with...

my point here is matt's a spoiled brat but her emotional behaviour is reasonable this time. On the other hand great's to blame here. Even though matt's anger is based on misunderstandings created by our two rais, great's at fault too for not shutting his mouth even though he promised her. that's why i don't really feel sorry for him.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow episode looks good. :) It seemed like Matt/Grate's relationship is heading into the right direction.

I guess, thinking of it Grate might be a bit at fault for blabbering to others. But I think his intention wasn't anything bad. Matt has been throwing her tantrum all over the place that's why when she is right once in a while it's hard to overshawdow what she did wrong. LOL. But as frustrated as she is, still love the girl.

Grate's going to get stabbed next episode? I think that's when their relationship takes a good turn then? I wonder how many episodes there is for Matt/Grate to fall in love before he propose to her? Assuming at the end of the preview where Matt is rubbing her engagement ring is from Grate. I can't wait for some lovey dovey moments with them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Epi 5 so many dramas and action misunderstanding others specially Matt, Great, Au (dad) his like the middle person one
he agree cos Matt is his beloved daughter two Great his a nice bloke which he knows Great he'll be a good guardian to
take care of Ned so scared freaked out thought Gale baby would come out in last part of epi 5, epi 6 will be Matt got lost
cos the car break down and that is when both will spend time learning their relationship omg how weird Great(uncle) inlove
with Matt(niece). Wow Gale she's has good skill in cooking i wish i can cook like her the crumbly fish looks yummy.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Nah, I think Matt doesn't look old in that picture with Grate at all. Her make up is rather nice. The smokey eyes with nude lipstick kind of goes with the dress. Hmmm...I have never seen Matt made an outing with her co-stars before. Glad that Matt/Grate are good friends off-screen. With all the kissings and carrying between the two in the lakorn I'm sure they have gotten to know each other very well. Anyhow, they seemed to compliment each other nicely. Grate/Matt bias, I am. :)