Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, I admit uma had good lakorns in the past but not recently. Ill be happy if yard or matt pairs up with ken although its with uma. So the fake marriage is for the lakorn kol ruk luang jai right? When you said slap n kiss were u referring about likit sanae ha?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Episode 6 is epic romance...So love it!!! It made up for yesterday episode.

Hahhaa...LMAO the fighting is so freaking funny. Matt was trying to help Grate when she threw that plant at the bad guy but instead it hits Grate. And then she kept on pulling the bad guy's hair and when that didn't work she bite him. She is not one of those N'ek that just stand there and watch. And at the end she sucker punch that bad guy with him falling down. And Grate's expression was priceless.

When Grate is injured he is just one big, happy, smiley and sneaky baby. LOL. Gosh, I can't stress it enough how I love...love the way Grate looks at Matt. There is such longing in those eyes that makes me smile from ear to ear. They are falling in love indeed. The knife Grate took was to seal the deal. Grate kept on looking at Matt when she's not looking at him and it's all kind of sweetness. The part where he was chasing her with the wheelchair...so darn cute. And they took turn sleeping at the bedside.

I can't wait for next week episode. This lakorn is going by really fast and it is not dragging because it ends in two more weeks. I am going to miss Grate/Matt until their next lakorn airs.
Yeah 4 the ending episode within 2 more weeks hopefully we might see Gale and Au baby and Matt/Great join as one big family's.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I admit uma had good lakorns in the past but not recently. Ill be happy if yard or matt pairs up with ken although its with uma. So the fake marriage is for the lakorn kol ruk luang jai right? When you said slap n kiss were u referring about likit sanae ha?
i think likit saneha isn't got to do with kiss/slap its more to the sad romance or those forbidden love, I'm referring
kiss/slap is kol ruk luang jai

tinah

sarNie Coma
Darn. I bet kong and marsha will be the main focus.

I didn't think kol ruk luang jai still exist. Haven't heard about that lakorn for awhile now

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Hahhaa...LMAO the fighting is so freaking funny. Matt was trying to help Grate when she threw that plant at the bad guy but instead it hits Grate. And then she kept on pulling the bad guy's hair and when that didn't work she bite him. She is not one of those N'ek that just stand there and watch. And at the end she sucker punch that bad guy with him falling down. And Grate's expression was priceless.
lol so true, when i saw her ko-punch my expression was like great's: "did she just do that o.0 ???? so cool!!!"

my other favourite scene in todays episode was when great got stabbed matt was crying really bad and he was all smiley because of that... dude you just got stabbed and could die anytime soon, what are you smiling for??????? he sure was happy that she cared for him!!

and is it just me or matt's best girlfriend is really cute, i'm looking forward to see her in more lakorns because she's adorable

Merit

sarNie Adult
lol so true, when i saw her ko-punch my expression was like great's: "did she just do that o.0 ???? so cool!!!"

my other favourite scene in todays episode was when great got stabbed matt was crying really bad and he was all smiley because of that... dude you just got stabbed and could die anytime soon, what are you smiling for??????? he sure was happy that she cared for him!!

and is it just me or matt's best girlfriend is really cute, i'm looking forward to see her in more lakorns because she's adorable

Hahhaha...I know the part where Grate smile while about to go unconscious was just funny. I'm like you, I was like what is he so happy about should he not be in a lot of pain. He just got stabbed! But nope, not Grate. I guess, if Matt was going to remember him it'll be by his big ass smile. lol.

Oh, I really like Un..she is so adorable and a very good friend to Matt. The way she looks at Matt and Grate when they were eating is sweet. She knew something was there between them. I like her singing too. I was hoping she doesn't end up with Ken. He's not good looking and act so childish. She deserve a hunk. And ken is far from it. He looks like a stick walking around. Anyways, hope to see her in more lakorns too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't like the ken guy either. He's childish and his character is not really there..you don't really need him around.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i'm so glad matt has accepted another lakorn. in the past she said she'll only do one lakorn a year because of school, but she should almost be done with school? the thing about mart is he looks too serious. i think the one thing that matt and great really have in common is that they're both playful. their scenes in the lakorn are both cute and funny at the same time. i think matt deserves to be recognized as much as the people of 4 hua jai heng kun kao. i like the way she dresses too. not revealing but classy. i hope she doesn't change her way and go with the crowd like pat napapa and all them wannabe "sexy" people. i don't like kdrama but i gotta say korean celebrites don't dress like sluts like most of the thai stars. i hope matt is like anne t., great actress that doesn't strip. actually i think anne t. is one of matt's favorite actresses too.

i hope they don't pair ken with chompoo again. i'm watching rahut torachon and i'm so bored of chompoo already. her face is expressionless(lol is this a word?) and her eyes always look drowsy like she just woke up from sleep i'm serious! or maybe it's her character i don't know, anywayz..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rakcharm, she still does accept 1 lakorn per year. This one doesn't count because it was filmed since early last year and ch3 just barely aired it. I think ch3 is finally recognizing matts talent unlike before they would take forever to air her lakorn and they rarely promote her..if they don't continue to promote her after this lakorn then I don't know what to say.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i can't believe this ends in two weeks! T-T i feel like it just started and now it' going to end.
i really enjoy this, no matter how rai n'ek is.

tinah

sarNie Coma
What ita gonna end already? How many epis does it have total. So we waited a whole year just to have atleast 10 epi?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think it won't end that early cos it took a long time to finished filming, likely more than 10 cos they still some more
things to get through like epi 7 might be the misunderstanding of Matt and Great forbidden love and that that surprise
birthday party and that lovely cake by her dad Theptai and stepmom Mon decorated with pictures of a family's i think this
part7 its the teary one when Matt knew everyone and her dad really care about her and later we probably see Gale baby :baby-scene-pop-corn:.

Merit

sarNie Adult
If I'm not mistaken this lakorn only have 12 episodes. As you guys notice it is not dragging and everything is moving rather quickly. If the 12th episodes is true than it ends in two weeks. Sigh...I don't want it to end so fast. A year worth of waiting and it ends with a blink of an eye. Going to miss my Matt/Grate dearly.

Merit

sarNie Adult
i'm so glad matt has accepted another lakorn. in the past she said she'll only do one lakorn a year because of school, but she should almost be done with school? the thing about mart is he looks too serious. i think the one thing that matt and great really have in common is that they're both playful. their scenes in the lakorn are both cute and funny at the same time. i think matt deserves to be recognized as much as the people of 4 hua jai heng kun kao. i like the way she dresses too. not revealing but classy. i hope she doesn't change her way and go with the crowd like pat napapa and all them wannabe "sexy" people. i don't like kdrama but i gotta say korean celebrites don't dress like sluts like most of the thai stars. i hope matt is like anne t., great actress that doesn't strip. actually i think anne t. is one of matt's favorite actresses too.

i hope they don't pair ken with chompoo again. i'm watching rahut torachon and i'm so bored of chompoo already. her face is expressionless(lol is this a word?) and her eyes always look drowsy like she just woke up from sleep i'm serious! or maybe it's her character i don't know, anywayz..

Mart looks serious but he is so flirtatious. And I don't think Matt likes that. When she list her requirements for what she's looking for in a guy, Mart didn't even come close. lol. From looking at Grate in interviews he smiles a lot but there is a hint of seriousness about him. Though, somehow Grate is able to relate to Matt more. I'm thinking he might have what she was looking for in a man.

Matt doesn't do the serious sexy so far. Just like you, I hope she continue to have a good head on her shoulders. Maybe Grate can be there and guide her. lol. Yes, Ann T. is one of her favorite actress so maybe she knows what it takes to be successful. And parading half naked isn't one of them. Araya is so pretty...she has this doll-like face that I can just stare at all day long but for all the pretty girl that she is somehow she doens't have a good connection with her Pra'eks. I see a pretty girl and a handsome Pra'ek individually and that's it. Gosh, I hope Matt gets notice for her effort in this lakorn. Playing the role of NED is difficult. The yelling, crying and being so Rai yet at the same time making people believe in you as N'ek.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I never see any magazine of this lakorn at all. Usually the lakorn magazine is come out before the lakorn air but for Matt/Great i haven't see any magazine of them yet.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ i agree. her role in here is like, not your typical n'ek, which is an understatement lol. but she shows that she is also a good person.

gosh i love ep.6 even though Great got stabbed haha, cuz there was lots of smiling for them and they ate and sang together, she's starting to show some softness for him. oh so cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mart looks serious but he is so flirtatious. And I don't think Matt likes that. When she list her requirements for what she's looking for in a guy, Mart didn't even come close. lol. From looking at Grate in interviews he smiles a lot but there is a hint of seriousness about him. Though, somehow Grate is able to relate to Matt more. I'm thinking he might have what she was looking for in a man.

Matt doesn't do the serious sexy so far. Just like you, I hope she continue to have a good head on her shoulders. Maybe Grate can be there and guide her. lol. Yes, Ann T. is one of her favorite actress so maybe she knows what it takes to be successful. And parading half naked isn't one of them. Araya is so pretty...she has this doll-like face that I can just stare at all day long but for all the pretty girl that she is somehow she doens't have a good connection with her Pra'eks. I see a pretty girl and a handsome Pra'ek individually and that's it. Gosh, I hope Matt gets notice for her effort in this lakorn. Playing the role of NED is difficult. The yelling, crying and being so Rai yet at the same time making people believe in you as N'ek.
Mart his not flirtatious he even looks like a perverted guy as well, sorry 4 those harsh word about him but its my opinion
of his images. Matt she resemble lots of people like her role as Ned its like Anne as Alin, when she's mad and when she's
tomboyish remind me of Cherry but she's is huger and taller than Matt.