Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Don't forget Matt looks cute with Tye also. I wouldn't mind seeing them in another lakorn together.

I laugh so hard when they were singing the song sabai sabai...sound like they were crazy and drunk...

The fighting scene is hilarious to me.....LMAO...awesome.
Me too! I think he like totally changed the lyrics :rofl: He sounded so wasted too.

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG! Episode 6 was HILARIOUS! The fighting scene was EPIC! :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

Matt is so cute when she's fighting.

What even made it funnier is that they play the mission impossible sound to it. Like WTH! I was watching it again and my husband caught the fighting scene he even laugh. Hahhaha....The way Matt fought with the guy was just funny.

little

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I hope it's Tansik's baby rather than Ken. I don't like Ken but I really like Un. She loves him and it's a mystery to me why but anyways the girl does have the heart for him. I don't want to see Un heart broken. Let it be Tansik. Two evil people deserve each other.
i know how does oon likes ken he's such an irresponsible, player unmanly man. but he's a good person and cares for his friends. their couple is cute i like it when ken said to oon that she cant' sing so oon said she can sing and also play guitar and that's when ken probably sparks by her. yes the evil couples gets on my nerves. i dont get pra'ek he sleeps with jane but still think she as a friend he's a player and irresponsible man. how come he doesn't give her credit/respect as a woman. great is not a real man don't like this part should have not put this where he sleeps with her and said she's just a friend what thai person does that.

Merit

sarNie Adult
i know how does oon likes ken he's such an irresponsible, player unmanly man. but he's a good person and cares for his friends. their couple is cute i like it when ken said to oon that she cant' sing so oon said she can sing and also play guitar and that's when ken probably sparks by her. yes the evil couples gets on my nerves. i dont get pra'ek he sleeps with jane but still think she as a friend he's a player and irresponsible man. how come he doesn't give her credit/respect as a woman. great is not a real man don't like this part should have not put this where he sleeps with her and said she's just a friend what thai person does that.
GRATE AND JANE==Friends with benefits. LOL

Now I'm not sure how many times Grate slept with Jane. Was it only once when he met her at the hospital or did it happen the second time when he was drunk at the bar and he did not come home until the next day? Well, if it happen twice then the baby might be his. And he deserve that for not keeping his pants on. lol. But then, I don't want Matt to be too hurt because of it. She really is having bad luck at the love department. Mom, dad, then Grate. And with the temper Matt has I advise Grate to not be near her. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i agree too that Great his been abit of an a** that part its like guys have no respect on woman perspective in Asian
religious is deeply very harsh, its like woman is no worth for it and they're on below ranking and very cheap, i think u
know what i mean with cheap.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I was supposed to read all 55 pages before replying but man, first 21 pages are full of spams (no offense) so I decided not to bother it. :sweat: Anyway, I've seen first 3 episodes and wow, it was really intense specially Matt but I love it!! She drove me crazy and yet I understand her at times. I mean who could blame her for being daddy's girl then all the sudden, her daddy was proposing to girl whom she never get an introduction or even meet her. If I were in her shoe, hell I'd go ballistic, too. :arrg:

You know it's my first lakorn to watch Matt acting. She managed to make me cry whenever it comes to her dad issues. I might be her new fan. :thumbup:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It's ken's baby I believe. He was the last person she slept with. Ken mention about their relationship in episode 6 where he wants to go out with her.

Grate is 100% man. Anything free is free...(ahem didn't mean to make it so harsh).
Plus she has alot of guys as Grate mention it earlier on the first 2 episode that she has many guys to choose not just him alone. I guess to Grate, she's just a friend with benefit. He does give her respect as he does invite her to his family occasion and etc.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I was supposed to read all 55 pages before replying but man, first 21 pages are full of spams (no offense) so I decided not to bother it. :sweat: Anyway, I've seen first 3 episodes and wow, it was really intense specially Matt but I love it!! She drove me crazy and yet I understand her at times. I mean who could blame her for being daddy's girl then all the sudden, her daddy was proposing to girl whom she never get an introduction or even meet her. If I were in her shoe, hell I'd go ballistic, too. :arrg:

You know it's my first lakorn to watch Matt acting. She managed to make me cry whenever it comes to her dad issues. I might be her new fan. :thumbup:

I was one of the quilty ones that was spamming like crazy in here. We were just impatient when it comes to this lakorn. :) The part of who Matt is, is all her dad's and grandparents fault. They really got her so spoiled that it's impossible to change.

Merit

sarNie Adult
It's ken's baby I believe. He was the last person she slept with. Ken mention about their relationship in episode 6 where he wants to go out with her.

Grate is 100% man. Anything free is free...(ahem didn't mean to make it so harsh).
Plus she has alot of guys as Grate mention it earlier on the first 2 episode that she has many guys to choose not just him alone. I guess to Grate, she's just a friend with benefit. He does give her respect as he does invite her to his family occasion and etc.

I would be disappointed if they make Jane's baby to be Ken's. I don't think it's fair to Un she is too sweet to deal with it. I don't see any problem with Grate sleeping with Jane in the beginning either. He was not in a relationship with Matt. Heck, they can't even be in the same room together. I'm sure they have done it many times in the past so it was probably just one of those nights. LOL.

Grate really hasn't said anything degrading to Jane beside she is his friend. It is something they might agree on anyways the way Jane is. But if Grate slept with Jane when he is with Matt that'll be different. Though, it seemed when he's in love with Matt he really didn't care to be around Jane. So, all is forgiven. :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I was one of the quilty ones that was spamming like crazy in here. We were just impatient when it comes to this lakorn. :) The part of who Matt is, is all her dad's and grandparents fault. They really got her so spoiled that it's impossible to change.
No worries about spams. I just thought it might be easier if it's similar to soompi forums, you know on the first post with all information; cast, pictures, news, etc. That will save us the time from going through page by page. :wink:

Yeah I can see how spoiled she is but again, they still are her closest family she has. Beside her dad is like her whole wide world's bestest friend so the sudden appearance of Gale took a toll on her since it always has been the duo. I understand that Matt should think of her dad's happiness and IMO, it'd be easier if dad has introduced Gale in the first place... :shrug:

I finished all episodes, it's really good so now there's two weekend lakorns I'm looking forward. :cheer:

tinah

sarNie Coma
It was wrong of neds dad to expect his daughter to accept his new wife when he never introduce her to ned. Heck, he never even met gales parents so no one knew they were dating in the first place. The worst part is, he proposed in front of his daughter so of corse she's gonna react the way she did.

Merit

sarNie Adult
No worries about spams. I just thought it might be easier if it's similar to soompi forums, you know on the first post with all information; cast, pictures, news, etc. That will save us the time from going through page by page. :wink:

Yeah I can see how spoiled she is but again, they still are her closest family she has. Beside her dad is like her whole wide world's bestest friend so the sudden appearance of Gale took a toll on her since it always has been the duo. I understand that Matt should think of her dad's happiness and IMO, it'd be easier if dad has introduced Gale in the first place... :shrug:

I finished all episodes, it's really good so now there's two weekend lakorns I'm looking forward. :cheer:
Yeah, I don't even like to share my food with people let alone my dad that I think the world of :) After her mom died I think Matt was just emotional needy. And her dad has always been her shelter from everything especially the love that was voided after her mom. That is his biggest mistake is to not let Matt know about Gale. Had she known and given the time to adjust to the relationship it would not be that bad. Boils down to, Matt being spoiled and her dad did the spoiling. Matt didn't think of her dad's feeling he didn't think about hers. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the two main focus in this lakorn is Matt and the dad, she's been spoil since little until she's in her school year both have their own fault
as well like the dad he spoil her so much that after Ned's mum pass away he didn't use an eye on any woman cos the thing he only has the one daughter
and scared his relationship will be bomb again, until he met Gale suddenly changes when Gale went to work in his open business as his secretary
so they probably on a date then without nobody knowing but the thing is to make Matt accept her dad another relationship he should introduce Gale
to her so its like a misunderstand forever, broke his promise with his daughter that he'll won't have another wife he has a beloved daughter
that is enough but he be more of a open person to notify before hand i think what he did is also wrong and Matt she's wrong too cos its like
this property only belong to her nobody else can after the whole conflict the person that has to handle/suffer is Gale but she's isn't a bad person
she loves Matt as a daughter one she marries Au cos she has a heart not going after his money.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So, I decided to watch Episode 1 yesterday.It was okay.
It kind of reminded me of Sawan Biang. Ha. I know, weird
I don't know why but it is just funny for me that it kind
of reminded me of it.Anyway, the ending was cool though,
that is where all the dramas comes in. Matt's character is
kind of annoy.I don't think I will continue watching this
lakorn but maybe I will.

*Anyway, When I watching episode 1 that one scene,when Grate's
sister came back home from introducing herself to Matt.
She was wearing a dress.Right? On the back of her dress have
a zipper but when she came back home from it and she was
talking to her family about it she was wearing the same dress(I believe so.)
but this time the zipper was on the front!haha.Funny,I caught it!
I was wondering so which side is the front and which is the back??

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't forget Matt looks cute with Tye also. I wouldn't mind seeing them in another lakorn together.

I laugh so hard when they were singing the song sabai sabai...sound like they were crazy and drunk...

The fighting scene is hilarious to me.....LMAO...awesome.
Im with you bong. I dont mind Matt pairing up with Tye again. The new p'ek I want her with is Nadech!

Merit

sarNie Adult
So, I decided to watch Episode 1 yesterday.It was okay.
It kind of reminded me of Sawan Biang. Ha. I know, weird
I don't know why but it is just funny for me that it kind
of reminded me of it.Anyway, the ending was cool though,
that is where all the dramas comes in. Matt's character is
kind of annoy.I don't think I will continue watching this
lakorn but maybe I will.

*Anyway, When I watching episode 1 that one scene,when Grate's
sister came back home from introducing herself to Matt.
She was wearing a dress.Right? On the back of her dress have
a zipper but when she came back home from it and she was
talking to her family about it she was wearing the same dress(I believe so.)
but this time the zipper was on the front!haha.Funny,I caught it!
I was wondering so which side is the front and which is the back??

If one is not used to this kind of N'ek she can be very annoying. And many have express their opinions just how annoying she is. lol. But when she's crying they found her more of a human than a monster. :) I mean, in episode 1 alone...the Ne'k tries to kill herself (even if it's fake) driving all crazy all over the road and try to kill Pra'ek. There's not that many lakorns out there where it all happen in one episode and not that many lakorns out there where the N'ek is this insane. I'm just one of those that like to follow the growing part of who she is. She can be sweet if she wants but when you cross her she can be a total biatch...hhehehe..Love Matt. :)

Oh, yup I notice that too. I thought they were just experimenting with the idea of having it both ways. When I saw it on Gale I was like hey weren't it on the back earlier? It's a Thai lakorn what can we say? :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if you all know yet or not but Alex will be hosting Star Chat TV3 featuring guests MATT & GRATE ^__^
& I can't wait. I forgot what day though but Alex said tomorrow, dunno if it's thai or international time?! o_O

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't know if you all know yet or not but Alex will be hosting Star Chat TV3 featuring guests MATT & GRATE ^__^
& I can't wait. I forgot what day though but Alex said tomorrow, dunno if it's thai or international time?! o_O

Oh, can't wait. I hope someone gives out a link or something. I wonder what Matt/Grate are going to talk about. Matt tends to be playful so she might say something out there.