Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm missing this lakorn so badly... I want to see the next part already. Can't Wait!!!

I miss this lakorn too. I know there's a bit of people that doesn't think Grate is Pra'ke material (my sister included. lol) But I think he looks good. So what if he's dark! I actually like him having the darker skin. When he's mad at Matt he's pretty sexy.

In the next 3 episodes there are going to be some cute scenes between Matt/Grate. They will have a good amount of time together. And that's when Tansik shows up (The Rome look alike) And perhaps we'll get to see the jealous Grate. HOT!. After all, Grate's not going to want to see the girl he falls in love with being all nice to his business rival. :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss this lakorn too. I know there's a bit of people that doesn't think Grate is Pra'ke material (my sister included. lol) But I think he looks good. So what if he's dark! I actually like him having the darker skin. When he's mad at Matt he's pretty sexy.

In the next 3 episodes there are going to be some cute scenes between Matt/Grate. They will have a good amount of time together. And that's when Tansik shows up (The Rome look alike) And perhaps we'll get to see the jealous Grate. HOT!. After all, Grate's not going to want to see the girl he falls in love with being all nice to his business rival. :)
Grate is so Hot!!! Hes tall, handsome and the more you look at him the more you will see it. I think it's a good thing he isn't light, because then what does it say about Thailand lakorn. I never like it when actor and actess bleach their skin, because it looks fake and what they had before was much much better. Really, it's always good to see someone new and different from the other p'ek, and considering he's a great actor too.
Matt and Grate looks so good together, they could just stand together and not do anything and Wow! Yeah next episode looks really good, I can't wait. Yes and the jealous Grate is going to be so much fun to watch. I hope we get to see him jealous, and go up to Matt and be aggressive. Its almost time to see this air and I can hardly wait! I been re-watching the few episode that aired last time. Lol I guess its alright if your sister don't see it, but YOU DO! Hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice for the wallpaper. Love the one with Grate/Matt.

The only character that does not match is Gale IMO. She comes across a bit young to play a 28 yr. old. But she such a darling though. I read the spoiler for the lakorn. Sigh....going to feel sorry for Matt. Anyways can't wait till tommorrw. I am just digging these two at the moment.
I think Gale looks fine playing as 28yrs her image isn't bad either whereas some other n'ek has played like this age seem
to look much maturer than the age onscreen like Cherry she's one example.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the ages of the characters! that puts a few more things in perspective. so Matt has a stepmom 8 years older than her. yeah that's still weird even if it wasn't like 3-5 years. but still, i find Matt's cruelty intolerable. but at least she didn't try to really kill Gale.
That's kind of cute! the "adult" Great and the "childish" Matt. ten years apart and man so much chemistry (i mean the characters of course). age just doesn't matter when it comes to love. X]
Yep ur right Jjinxx society now don't really put up against age with love as long both side show trustful and respect
each other.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Grate is so Hot!!! Hes tall, handsome and the more you look at him the more you will see it. I think it's a good thing he isn't light, because then what does it say about Thailand lakorn. I never like it when actor and actess bleach their skin, because it looks fake and what they had before was much much better. Really, it's always good to see someone new and different from the other p'ek, and considering he's a great actor too.
Matt and Grate looks so good together, they could just stand together and not do anything and Wow! Yeah next episode looks really good, I can't wait. Yes and the jealous Grate is going to be so much fun to watch. I hope we get to see him jealous, and go up to Matt and be aggressive. Its almost time to see this air and I can hardly wait! I been re-watching the few episode that aired last time. Lol I guess its alright if your sister don't see it, but YOU DO! Hahaha
I was reading some summary spoiler @kapook links said Gale won't have a miscarriage and next few episode we will definitely
see the crazily jealous Great pop up and misunderstanding between Great and Matt will be in it too its the usual pra'nang
problem before they have a happily ever after and Gale/Au/child/Matt become one good family.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Seesan Bunterng Event @spicyforum channel

Merit

sarNie Adult

Grate has what they call a "hidden beauty". There are people that look gorgeous when you first look at them but then the more you look at them the average they become. To me, Grate is not handsome when you first eye him but when you keep on looking he gets better. Most actors/actresses try so hard to become white. Injections and all but it is so unnatural sometimes it looks freaky.

I thought Grate looks mighty handsome when he did that interview with Matt. Even when sitting down he looks tall and just really good looking. Yeah, he's fine the way he is. I hope he stays dark and not try to look all light skin because it's what people think is the 'it' thing. I have re-watched the scenes between Matt/Grate countless times. I so love the way he looks at her whether he's mad or not. Which of course, he's pissed off at her most of the time and that makes it even more appealing. Love them! The first Pra'ek of Matt that suits her so well.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I LOVE LOVE GREAT AND MATT TOGETHER!! I rewatch the three episodes like a zillion times. They are so hot and GOSH i love Great's smile. They are really a perfect pair and great acting! I can't wait for tomorrow.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i like matt since her first lakorn as n'ek with kong called manee neur thair or something like that. but i never really like her acting, but this lakorn make me like even more and love her acting now. maybe because her character is more serious.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i like matt since her first lakorn as n'ek with kong called manee neur thair or something like that. but i never really like her acting, but this lakorn make me like even more and love her acting now. maybe because her character is more serious.
I'm glad u like this lakorn too, if u wanted i'll post all the 3 episode on the page so its like a short cut and fast
and i'll get episode 4 when it load up.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I was reading some summary spoiler @kapook links said Gale won't have a miscarriage and next few episode we will definitely
see the crazily jealous Great pop up and misunderstanding between Great and Matt will be in it too its the usual pra'nang
problem before they have a happily ever after and Gale/Au/child/Matt become one good family.
Omg thanks Alice. I'm glad Gale is going to be fine. Yes I hope to see Grate being jealous... I bet theirs going to be more kiss scenes!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
how is Great not p'ek material simply cuz of his skin? i for one love his dark skin, and you know, it's his natural skin, so what? it looks great, he looks great, he's a great actor, he's GREAT. lol.
X]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
how is Great not p'ek material simply cuz of his skin? i for one love his dark skin, and you know, it's his natural skin, so what? it looks great, he looks great, he's a great actor, he's GREAT. lol.
X]
Oh yeah everything from is all great that is why his name is GREAT, i love the dark tanned skin too i find them very
realistic and attractive to camera that person that against Great not a pra'ek material cos of his skin and think again
even Au has tanned skin as well only a little lighter than Great, this is what society now called those ppl are all insane
and racism.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Grate is fine the way he is. I just hope he doesn't bleach his skin like othere dark actors such has rome and por n. You don't need to be light skin to be consider praek material. I thought it was just the neks that had problem with being tan but now its praek too.

The more I look at grate the more I start to fall for him. He has that natural charm about him..his eye contact towards matt is soo sweet

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh dang cat fight! lol looking forward to it
thanks Alice!

just gotta love Great's smile!