Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice for the Pics. The one with Matt/Grate is really nice. Matt looks sexy when she gives out that serious look.

To me if the couple doesn't have the same letter name it's hard to do the team name. :)

I wonder when Matt is going to accept another lakorn?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So matts schedule is avaliable and if she accepts one now we can see her again this year..
Tinah i still hope and cross fingers that there will be faith for Broadcast to use Matt for them to decide to live a
spot 4 her in Rang Ngao. :thumbup: :thanks: :cheer:

Merit

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling she's not going to be in a broadcast lakorn. She might be in a rom-com next. If she decided to do a re-make let it be a good one. I'm still waiting for the re-make of Johnny and his wife's lakorn. I think that is the only re-make I want her to be in. Maybe because it was one of my favorite and the N'ek is an interesting girl.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah TML I'm on your side I'm rooting for Rome and Matt too his looks smoking hot and tall like Great too and that news come
alive that Broadcast chose Matt instead of Janie for 'Rang Ngao' then I'm rooting for Rome play Ken's role and Matt play
the Twin Anne.
I really think they will make such a hot couple. So far the three girls I still want to see Rome play with is Matt, Ploy, and Susie... For now. They would make such a hot match. The three girls have and edge and a uniqueness about them that I think will work with Rome perfectly. Hopefully it will come true. Rome would be good in the twin role u suggested too.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I am loving this lakorn! Matt's acting is awesome, she's protraying her character so well. I teared up when she was coming home drunk, I mean she's a brat but she also has a lot of emotional problems.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I am loving this lakorn! Matt's acting is awesome, she's protraying her character so well. I teared up when she was coming home drunk, I mean she's a brat but she also has a lot of emotional problems.
I think in a way her behavior is justified. Her dad did not give her ample time to adjust to his new wife. He pretty much say, hey meet your stepmom. And anybody who is in her position would be upset no matter how much they love their dad. Her mom was taken away from her, then her dad found a new love...and along the line when she falls in love with Grate she's going to feel betrayed by what he did to her. *cough jane cough* And what Matt thinks he done to her will take a lot of time to get over. So, another word she always feel like when she loves someone they are being taken away from her. I did feel really sorry for her when she was sitting at the corner crying. Grate felt sorry for her too. No matter what Matt does, deep...deep down inside Grate has a soft spot for her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling she's not going to be in a broadcast lakorn. She might be in a rom-com next. If she decided to do a re-make let it be a good one. I'm still waiting for the re-make of Johnny and his wife's lakorn. I think that is the only re-make I want her to be in. Maybe because it was one of my favorite and the N'ek is an interesting girl.
Rang Ngao is a remake of Ken and Anne played a twin and it was a good one too since there will be R-scene toward the end
and its Broadcast it won't be disappointed i wanna see Matt play twin as well the one Johnny and his wife it'll be too
challenging and harsh for her cos Johnny his very vicious in there. I'm rooting for Matt to pair in rang ngao with Rome.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Matt haven't been in a remake before so I think rang ngao would be good for her..she has the potential. But new script would be nice too. Maybe another slap n kiss?

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I think in a way her behavior is justified. Her dad did not give her ample time to adjust to his new wife. He pretty much say, hey meet your stepmom. And anybody who is in her position would be upset no matter how much they love their dad. Her mom was taken away from her, then her dad found a new love...and along the line when she falls in love with Grate she's going to feel betrayed by what he did to her. *cough jane cough* And what Matt thinks he done to her will take a lot of time to get over. So, another word she always feel like when she loves someone they are being taken away from her. I did feel really sorry for her when she was sitting at the corner crying. Grate felt sorry for her too. No matter what Matt does, deep...deep down inside Grate has a soft spot for her.

Exactly!! I think Matt is starting to see that the stepmom isn't so bad, you can tell that she felt really bad after the sweater/car accident. Awesome acting, awesome lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Exactly!! I think Matt is starting to see that the stepmom isn't so bad, you can tell that she felt really bad after the sweater/car accident. Awesome acting, awesome lakorn.
Yeah she's alittle towards that point maybe towards the next episode.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@thaitv3 they wrote some updates about each cast role, Great he plays a 30yrs old businessman, Matt is only 20 in here
while Gale she is 28 and Au his 45 but offscreen his alot younger than that age.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice for the wallpaper. Love the one with Grate/Matt.

The only character that does not match is Gale IMO. She comes across a bit young to play a 28 yr. old. But she such a darling though. I read the spoiler for the lakorn. Sigh....going to feel sorry for Matt. Anyways can't wait till tommorrw. I am just digging these two at the moment.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the ages of the characters! that puts a few more things in perspective. so Matt has a stepmom 8 years older than her. yeah that's still weird even if it wasn't like 3-5 years. but still, i find Matt's cruelty intolerable. but at least she didn't try to really kill Gale.
That's kind of cute! the "adult" Great and the "childish" Matt. ten years apart and man so much chemistry (i mean the characters of course). age just doesn't matter when it comes to love. X]

tinah

sarNie Coma
So matt and gale is suppose to be 8 years apart but they actually look around the same age lol

I can't wait for tomorrows epi! 3 days a week is good but that mean it'll end faster