Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

cecilia

Staff member
HOLY COW! one word 'INTENSE' ..

i like the pace of this ... so far so good -- i pity Ne when she cried.
I so can't wait for tomorrow episode too .. i love it so far!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
haha I agreed with you!

I cant wait for tomorrow epi because it look like Great takes Matt to a hotel or something. haha I really like this lakorn because some scene are unpredictable of Matt's character. haha I thought she really suicide herself at the wedding. haha Too bad for her because Great was a smart guy!haha
Unpredictable is right!!! Yep looks like Great makes good on his threat of making her pay for hurting Gale. Do you guys think there is a R scene in here??
I freaking love Great in here! He butts head with Matt so fearlessly lol gotta give him credit! P'ek is holding his ground! I think Matt is really interesting because her character is like that of a jerk p'ek who starts a whole lotta shiet in the beginning of a lakorn but this time it's a woman.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah should watch it, with me i was doing my assignment while i was watching as well so i just caught up those episode within
each time then flip back to my assignment later flip back to the episode.
Lol I will. Did you get any assignment done while flipping it hehehe. I will definitely watch it today maybe later so busy gosh!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Lol did your husband leave you alone and let you watch in peace. Glad to hear all the great feedback I haven't had the chance to watch any of the episode yet. Though I did see the opening and I love the song and man is it better than the teaser. Hopefully I can watch this today.

Hubby did something to pissed me off big time so he took me shopping and let me do whatever I want. LOL. He actually watched the clip of the wedding with me and laughed at the way Matt fake her own death. One crazy lakorn one insane N'ek. And that makes for an entertaining lakkorn.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Alice....I think if Matt is going to be stubborn in her ways, more than likely there's going to be a R scene. I mean, Grate isn't Mr. Nice guy either when it comes to Matt. He doesn't let her get her way at all. It's like she push he pulls. They are fun to watch. He was all kissing her in episode 1 already imagine when there's more episode and then if someone likes Matt and Grate all jealous....Yup there's going to be firework.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Hubby did something to pissed me off big time so he took me shopping and let me do whatever I want. LOL. He actually watched the clip of the wedding with me and laughed at the way Matt fake her own death. One crazy lakorn one insane N'ek. And that makes for an entertaining lakkorn.
Aww how nice that he made up for it. Thats really nice sounds like you guess had a blast and even watch the lakorn clip with you... Your probably going to make him like lakorn one day lol. My uncle hates lakorn and my aunt always watch it and finally when he was on vacation he went out to rent lakorns. Hahaha. He secretly love it.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Aww how nice that he made up for it. Thats really nice sounds like you guess had a blast and even watch the lakorn clip with you... Your probably going to make him like lakorn one day lol. My uncle hates lakorn and my aunt always watch it and finally when he was on vacation he went out to rent lakorns. Hahaha. He secretly love it.

He was watching cause I kept on saying to the screen...Matt's pyscho..she's crazy...she's just...out of her mind.

I watched the episode all over again and it gets better the second time around. Because I paid more attention to it. LOL. I still laugh at the wedding scene. But the kiss in the middle of the street is so good. Grate is a hands on kind of guy. Sigh...I'm in love with this two.

cecilia

Staff member
^i sat here, laughing and shocked at her --- she's one daring daughter !!! drama queen like Grate said. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol I will. Did you get any assignment done while flipping it hehehe. I will definitely watch it today maybe later so busy gosh!
Two items been done on my assessment i still have few left to work and complete this hand it to my teacher then another
1 1/2 weekend it will be due then after i will get a Autumn season break 4 2 weeks the start of April, god eearlier i
finished the 1st episode then when i turn to assignment my mind just tole to watch it again. Its really sad at the start
specially with Gale and Au love story then having Matt in away destroy their lovely wedding was created by Gale delightful
brother organise for his only lovely sister and her handsome husband. My tears came when it comes to Gale and Matt crying.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg my heart is racing with all types of feeling. Anxious, scared, love, and romance. Wow I finally got time to watch this lakorn and its so good I don't want to stop :thumbsup: The begining when Matt and Great saw each other, did everything just froze for that moment it was love at first sight :wink: I couldn't help but smile too... Her and Great are so Hot looking in this lakorn.
Gale is absolutely so beautiful I can't stop starring at her, she is so n'ek. When Matt was screaming at her father for proposing to Gale I didn't want Matt to react that way. Gale looked to innocent and her eyes were almost tearing. Wow!!! Matt crying scenes are so real and I felt her, she loves her dad and her mother... Never easy when someone comes into replace the one you love. Although she should give Gale a chance, but gale is so mature and can't believe her and AU looks so good!
That part where Gale and Au were hugging and crying I was so sad for them and wanted the wedding to happen despite Matt pains. Great and Matt OMG HOT HOT.. They already kissed damn. Really the sexist part for me wasn't even the kiss but the part where he picked her up in the wedding dress and spinned her slowly around while she was unconscious. HOT A** SCENE! AHHAHAH!!! SCREAM. I can go on forever but I need to save it for the next episode so cannot wait at all. :heart: :heart:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
He was watching cause I kept on saying to the screen...Matt's pyscho..she's crazy...she's just...out of her mind.

I watched the episode all over again and it gets better the second time around. Because I paid more attention to it. LOL. I still laugh at the wedding scene. But the kiss in the middle of the street is so good. Grate is a hands on kind of guy. Sigh...I'm in love with this two.
Hahaha you're so funny I think I would watched too if I heard that. Yes it does im about to go to round 2 in a bit. I am in love with them also. Hehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice....I think if Matt is going to be stubborn in her ways, more than likely there's going to be a R scene. I mean, Grate isn't Mr. Nice guy either when it comes to Matt. He doesn't let her get her way at all. It's like she push he pulls. They are fun to watch. He was all kissing her in episode 1 already imagine when there's more episode and then if someone likes Matt and Grate all jealous....Yup there's going to be firework.
I'm guessing that Great and Matt in alot of pushing pulling and bickering beaten each other i bet all those ppl specially
Au and Gale will come a plan to hook Matt and Great together and Merit this isn't real cos its my prediction and i like
Matt friend with the bushy hair dude i find them cute and bickering too

Merit

sarNie Adult
My husband thinks Gale is pretty. I agree, she has grown a bit in her looks since the last time I saw her in the lakorn with boy. Gotta give it to her, her lips is so full and pretty. I really like Gale/Grate relationship. He loves her very much and would do a lot for her. *cough* Matt *cough* watch out girl.

The kiss is hot...the slapping is exciting....but my favorite ever is when Grate picks Matt up and carries her over his shoulder. I have no idea why but when a man does that even when he's pissed as the Devil himself it's such a turn on. I just find that sexy. And I'm glad that Grate's going to do that more than once with Matt.lol

Grate is a naughty man...not long after he's done kissing Matt he goes off and sleep with Jane. I guess, a man gotta get it when it's there. lol.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow I started this year with not much to watch in the lakorn category and now I have one for each day of the week!

As Ceci said this one is "INTENSE". Great is such the playboy, he's giving Matt what he promised when he threatened her..I too love the pace, hope they keep it up because I will follow!!!

This is one crazy lakorn!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ omgahh.. RAIYA!!!! i havent seen you in forever!!! MISS YA!!

hehe.. i feel bad.. havent gotten the chance to watch the first ep yet since i've been busy today and.. also busy ps-ing lol.. but oo.. reading y'alls post makes me excited to watch it ASAP ^_^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Two items been done on my assessment i still have few left to work and complete this hand it to my teacher then another
1 1/2 weekend it will be due then after i will get a Autumn season break 4 2 weeks the start of April, god eearlier i
finished the 1st episode then when i turn to assignment my mind just tole to watch it again. Its really sad at the start
specially with Gale and Au love story then having Matt in away destroy their lovely wedding was created by Gale delightful
brother organise for his only lovely sister and her handsome husband. My tears came when it comes to Gale and Matt crying.
I have a 6 page essay due Monday plus study for a test on Monday also. Then on wed I have a midterm which I should be studying for it now so much stuff to do. Thanks for the summary I read it before I watched the lakorn but forgot to reply back. It broke my heart when Matt and Gale cried.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Wish someone would sub this lakorn. I really don't understand what they are saying but watch it nonetheless.

little

sarNie Adult
just finish ep 1 so good intense and fast pace. i luv it. is great and gale are half bro and sis? kissing in the streets, wedding scene it got me thought she kill herself but she has lots of thorns and the car when she turn back and heads on with great. she must hate great for kissing her. 1 thing i dont like is that great is already sleeping with jane. is she his girlfriend. it said that she;s going to spain. is she married or something? is she cheating with great. cant wati for morrow